68

Yo guys, I hope this update came faster than the previous ones. I am so sorry, I really got a writer's block previously and almost gave up writing this story but thank you to all the fans that were PMing me about #AskLeeHaeHeeAnything to keep me alive. With everything that is going around the world now, please stay safe and sound. I w

I hope you will love this chapter as much as I love you all.  

PLEASE COMMENT TO MOTIVATE ME!

Thank you for waiting!

ERRORS AHEAD (read with patience:)

-

"If losing you is saving you, no matter how much it hurts, I will lose you to save you."

--

Hae Hee

"You sure you can lose EXO?" He asked. "It means that even if EXO are saved, they will disappear from your life. And no EXO means no immortal world, you will go back to where you were from and continue with your life there." He continues explaining. 

Back to my life? Means the twelve of them will never appear in my life again, those dorks will be gone. Living a life without them? Can I do it? 

He sighed, "If you can't do it then don't do it. You are my friend, and I want the best for you. I hope you can give them up, it's their fate but not yours." Tears were building up in my eyes as I thought of the times we have our best memories together. Even though they didn't like me at the start, they eventually liked me and protected me more than I could ever ask for. How can I just leave them like that?

"No, Kang Joon. I can't do it. I will go ask someone else for help, I am sure they can help me too." I said to him and stood up. "Who? Letylie?" He said and I nodded. "Remember the heart-strings you call drunk together during the eclipse?" He asked. I nodded slowly, "It's a drink that ties us up together isn't it." I asked. "No, it supposed to be that but Letylie knew all this could happen and she can't do anything about it, she let the thirteen of you drink something else." He explained again.

"A-And how do you know that?" I asked. "It's my potion, Forgotten love. The thirteen of you drunk it, it means that if something dangerously happened to you all, everyone's memories will be reset. EXO will forget how you look like and you will forget everything about them." He further explains. "W-What? How can she do this to us?" 

"She did this for all of you all. She knew she couldn't do anything to Saeul because her clan was related to Saeul's fox clan. So all she can't go against Saeul's clan." He replied. So basically she already thought of her ways to solve this problem without discussing with us. "So, what is your decision? Do know that the longer you take to make up with a decision, the harder it is for me to save them." He said. "I will be outside, please think about it." He continued and left the room.

Losing them? But I don't know if I can do it. But if I can't, EXO might not be saved. Should I? I think I should, I know they will do anything to protect me if I was in their shoes now, so how can I be so selfish only thinking about my feelings?

I stood up and walk towards him, "Kang Joon, please help EXO. I can't give up on them, I will exchange anything with you just for their safety." I said to him. He sighed, "Sure if that is your decision." He said. "But if I am back in the mortal world, will I still meet the wolves?" I asked.