44

Hey guys, lets' do this.
When you all hit the number of reads I set, I will immediately update a new chapter! If not, I will still update but it will take a longer time. Because I'm not very motivated. (I'm sorry)
I WILL STILL UPDATE NO WORRIES.
Just to make it more regular for us, I wish to get the target reads. :-) Thank you.

Target: 65.2k reads

Errors ahead.

-

"I will definitely protect you. So please, stay."

Hae Hee

"Are you sure you want to go there again?" Kris asked. I looked at him, kind of shocked. Because he never cared whether I am going to the wolves or not.

"W-Why? Is there anything on my face?" He frowned as he asked. "She is probably just in awe that you said something like this." Tao laughed. "Yeah, that's supposed to be my line." Suho joked.

"O-Oh, erm. Hae, should we accompany you?" Luhan asked. I smiled, how can they look so cute when they are awkward. "It's fine. You all have annual meeting right? Kai, Sehun and Tao can just accompany me, no problem." I replied. Yes, it's the maknae line.

Because other then this 3 the rest must reach earlier at the annual meeting and this 3 will join them later.

They will be out of the castle for a few days and they figure out its not safe for me to be there alone. So they thought of Jaebum and the rest. Actually, Xiumin and Suho mentioned it. So the rest couldn't really say no.

"Can I hug you?" Baekhyun asked awkwardly while scratching his head. I chuckled at his cuteness but smile and nod. He slowly approach me and embrace his arms around me. I hug him back, he was taller than me. I was near his chest area.

"Thank you, Hae. Please be safe." He whispered and pull away. "I will. Don't worry." I replied. "I want a hug too!" Chen whined. "Me too!" Chanyeol joined.

"Guys, I want it too. But, we are almost late." Xiumin sighed. "Oops." Baekhyun mocked them and they just glared at him.

"I will hug you all, if you all want it. When I meet you again after a few days." I said. Some pouted but they all nodded.

-

"Why are you touching her? Stop it." Kai complained as he slaps Yugyeom hands that are around my shoulder. "Ouch. Can you all leave already?" Yugyeom yelled.

"Nope, we still have time to spare." Tao said and put his hand around my shoulder. "When did you guys became so understanding towards Hae Hee?" Mark laughed as he walk pass the living room.

"Since the start!" Sehun yelled. "Oh really? That is why Hae Hee always cry?" Jinyoung smirked. I bit my lips and look at Jaebum to stop them. He sighed at my signal.

"Alright guys, stop it. And the three of you, Hae Hee will be fine with us. The annual meeting has already begun." Jaebum said.

"A-Alright." Kai sighed and look over at the ofher two. "Hae, if they do anything to you, remember you can always shout or yell. We will rush here no matter what!" Sehun whispered in my ear. I nodded with a chuckle.

"Excuse me, your whisper is a little too loud." BamBam look over at them with a frown. "Bye, Hae Hee." Tao said and patted my head lightly.

I look at them as they walk out of the door, they waved at me before disappearing.

"Finally!" Yugyeom place his hands around my shoulder. I chuckled. "Hae, go and place your stuff in your room first." Mark said he open my room's door for me.

"Thanks Mark." I said and as I walk pass him and went into the room. "Oh ya, is Jackson not around?" I asked them as I approached the kitchen. "Yeap, he said he wants to buy something for you." BamBam laughed. "He went out the entire morning." Jinyoung added.

"I'm back!" Jackson's voice spread around the house. "Is Hae Hee here yet?" He shouted again while walking towards the kitchen.

"Jackson-ah." I called he immediately pull me into a hug when he saw me. "I miss you!" He hugs me even tighter. "Me too. I miss all seven of you all." I replied.

"Oh, I brought you this." He took out a black bag. And it seems like it's moving.

"Ew, Jackson what is that?" Youngjae cringe at the movement the thing made. "Its Hae Hee's favourite! Live octopus!" Jackson beamed and pass it to me.

I smile, "Yes, its my favourite. Thank you Jackson!" I really missed eating this, it's the best seafood. "Oh my god, that gross thing?" Jaebum gulped at the memory of him eating this.

"I'll cook it in a stew instead, it will taste a lot better." I said as I walk over to the sink. They all avoid the bag and walk out of the kitchen, standing in front of the bench top.

"We will just stand here and watch you cook." Jinyoung said and the rest nodded. "Alright." I replied and started preparing the octopus.

Even though live octopus taste really good for me, I don't think they like it. Anyways, they have been preparing every meal for me, I should return the favour.

"How is it?" I asked as Mark took a sip of the soup. His eyes widen, "It's good!" He give me a thumbs up and continue eating. The rest were all happily eating, even Jaebum who got the trauma is eating the cooked octopus like it was his favourite.

"Wow, Hae Hee's culinary skills is so good. I think it can beat Jaebum's." Jinyoung laughed. I scratched my head, "No, I only learn to cook stews and ramen because they are not as hard."

"Then, you need to cook stew for us!" Youngjae beamed while eating. "Aish, you spit on me. Stop talking when you're eating." BamBam complained, Youngjae pouted at him. I laughed at their cute behaviour.

"I can teach Jaebum how to cook! He will cook for all of you all." I said. They all stop eating and look up at me, "Does that mean you are going to stop coming?" Yugyeom asked.

I shook my head, "No, I'll still be coming. No worries okay. Its just if he knows he can cook anytime for you all." They then smile and go back to eating.

---

Not edited**