64

Hello, hope you like the update!

From this chapter onwards, I will be back focusing on the story itself again. So you all can prepare tissue papers and emotional music. 😂😂 Just kidding.

Please continue to support this book and Hae Hee!

-

If you ever feel tired, stop and take a break. Don't give yourself any excuses to continue being tired because you will feel like dying and slowly gone. No one can ever blame you for choices that you have made even your parents.

#authornimuselessadvisetime

By the way, how old are you all? 💙

--

Hae Hee

After washing up, I headed downstairs to meet the guys for breakfast. But to my surprise, there was no one at the dining room and honestly, the house feels quiet. Then I noticed a note on the dining table together with a western-style breakfast.

'Hey babe, we all have to meet Letylie to prepare ourselves for the eclipse. And therefore, we won't be back until night time. You can have breakfast first and use pendant we give you to meet those wolves. We will pick you up before dinner!'

- Your loves

I smile at the thoughtful words and especially that sign-off. I sat down and started having breakfast.

-

"Hello? Is anyone home?" I knocked onto the door the moment I reached the wolves' house. "No one's home because we don't open our door for an unfaithful friend." I heard Jackson's voice through the speaker.

I chuckled at his cute voice and tone. "Are you perhaps angry about me coming without informing you all? Don't be! It wasn't planned, I mean, I came here without knowing... If you are still angry, I guess I should starve myself and roam around alone-"

The door immediately got pushed open. I smile at Jackson who is narrowing his eyes at me, "No next time!" He said as he held my hand and bring me into the house. "Hey!" I beamed happily. "Hae Hee! I knew you were here!" Youngjae shouted the moment he saw me and hit BamBam's arm, "I told you I could smell Hae Hee and you didn't believe me!" He continued.

Mark walked forward and give me a tight hug, "Been long since we saw our sweet Hae Hee again. I am so glad you came here with a smile on your face." He said while hugging me. "Thank you, Mark."

We pulled away and I started looking around, "Where are the other three guys?" I asked. "They went to the immortal world because the eclipse is coming and that's when the wolves are the most vulnerable so we are asking for protection," Mark replied.

"Oh, hmm... I thought I could see them!" I sighed. "Well, you could if you stay here for the night!" Mark replied and the rest nodded. "I can't because the eclipse is coming I think I have a lot to do... And they will pick me up before dinner." I replied and look at their disappointed face.

"When is Hae Hee going to stay with us again? I miss those times.." Jackson pouted. "Hmm, I promise! After the eclipse, I will ask them to let me here again! I'm sure they will understand." I said.

Mark smile lightly, "Sweetie, you will have no time. It's fine, if we are free we will come over to the house in the immortal world to find you." He said and the rest nodded. I smile, "Yes, I am waiting for you all to say this! Please come and visit me, I guess after the eclipse, they will be really busy so I might be always alone." I replied.