13

{Insert your favourite character in this book and why}

Errors ahead.

Hae Hee

"Aish, what did they do last night? Gosh." I mumbled as I mop the floor. There are literally rubbish at every corner, luckily I was about to finish and this is the last step.

After mopping the last corner, I look around the whole family room, it was so clean that they can lie around the house. I sighed as I started to keep all the stuff and locked up the family room.

The moment I opened the door, immediately there is a pail of ice water poured on me. I was so surprised and shocked that the bucket of dirty water spilled on at the doorstep. A spread of laughter was echoing through the corridor. Don't tell me, it's their doing again.

I turned around, the 7 of them was standing there. Tao and Kris was laughing their lungs out and the rest were trying to hold back their laughter.

I lowered my head and clutch my fist to hold back the tears that is obvious around my eye. But the tears just roll down my cheeks without my control. Aish, screw it. They won't know I am crying anyway; I am wet from head to bottom.

I look at them with a smile, "So that's what you guys are planning, huh." Then I started chuckling like a mad woman while crying. They stopped laughing and look at me, either with surprised eyes or a frown – as if I was mad.

"It's okay. At least, it's just ice water." I started bending down, using the rag that I am holding to wipe the floor that is filled with dirty water.

"Stop." I hand held onto me and I look up; it's Xiumin. I pull out from his grip, "I am fine. Just go away and leave me alone. I will clear the mess that I made." I ignore his presence and continue wiping the floor.

"Stop it, we won't pity you at all." Chen said sternly behind me. "Pity? I know you all won't, because you all don't seem like you have any sense of feelings." I smile at him and continued wiping the floor.

"Whatever. We are leaving." Kris said and left with a few of them while Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin is still looking at me. I felt uncomfortable, imagine yourself being so embarrassed and the people that witness are still here looking at you.

I look up to them, "Just leave me alone. Don't worry, I won't die or something. I will keep my promise." I said to them and walk away. I hide behind the corners of the storeroom and peek outside to look at them, if they left.

Indeed, they did leave.

I sighed to myself and my heart just twitched so badly that it hurts, why is that so? I called them to leave, didn't I? Aish, Lee Hae Hee! Sighing I cleaned the entire corridor that was filled with dirty water.

Just when I was about to close the storeroom door, I heard footstep behind me.

"Why did you do that?" I was startled by that cold voice that I shoulder tensed up as I turned around. "W-What did I do?" I asked and look at him awkwardly. "Like what Chen said; we won't pity you." He said and still glaring into my eye.

"I said I don't need you guys to pity me. Why do I have to repeat myself?" I sighed and tried to leave but he grabs onto my wrist, tightly. "Where are you going?" He asked, tone still as stern as ever. "I don't know. I think there is still stuff that they want me to do." I shrugged.

"Don't do it. Go and change then, stay in your room." He said, the grip on my wrist was tighter than before. "It's okay, my clothes are dried anyway. And just be like the others and not care about me. What you are doing now makes me feel weird." I said and shove his hands off my wrist and walk away from him.

-

I walked along the corridor blindly, reaching a room. I was about to knock but I saw them discussing something.

"I think we should stop doing mean things to her." Chen said. Her? Is it me? I shrugged and continued listening. "Why? Are you seriously starting to pity her?" Kris frowned and cross his arms. Still as rude as ever.

"So what if I am?" Chen replied. "You serious? Pitying her is one of the things we must not do. Especially when we want to chase her away from being our mate." Tao warned and give him a look.

"But aren't you guys too much, it's winter now. And you guys freaking pour ice water on her." Baekhyun raised his voice. "And tell me, didn't you held back your laughter after seeing the whole scene?" Kai replied with a smirked.

"I-I did. So, what? Even if I laughed, I could actually feel guilty at the same time." Baekhyun said defensively.

"Thinking of the moment the ice water pour on her, it's actually funny! Did you saw her face? Gosh, she looks like a pig being soaked in water." Tao beamed and the rest started to laugh.

"Her face! Gosh, she really thinks we are just going to let her go after she clean the family room?" Kris chuckled.

I lowered my head, deciding to go back to my room, the tears that I have been holding back started to roll down my cheek.

"You..." I heard someone said which startled me and I turned around look at that person; it's Chanyeol with a surprised face. I quickly wipe off the tears on my cheeks and look at him. "I will just get going." I smile at him and started walking away.

I walk quickly and slowly started to run instead. I can't take it anymore.

Lee Hae Hee, what are you crying for? At least, they didn't say it in front of your face.

-

After I bathed and changed into a pullover and sweat pants, I sat at the balcony's chair looking out at the piece of darkness, imagining that there is a moon looking back at me. I sneezed for the nth time.

I walked towards my bed and pulled my blanket towards the balcony and lied down on the sofa bed, covering the blanket over my body.

Others might think I am crazy, but this is the only comfort I am getting; making me feel like I am still at the mortal world. Still living normally and it's just that the moon isn't feeling well, so it did not appear in the sky.

mP��V&���

Not edited.