17

Hi guys, because I love the comments. So I updated again.

-
Errors ahead.
---

"If you had a wish, will you spare it for someone you love or yourself?"

Hae Hee

I close my eyes, getting ready for the pain to come as a distraction. But it never came, I opened my eyes to found him staring at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Done! That was a distraction too." He said and stood up walking to the wardrobe. "What distraction? And you are done?" I asked him in surprise. "I pretended I was about to hit you. But the fact is I am actually trying to apply something on your neck." He smiles and pass me a bag.

"There is a scarf and a brand-new concealer inside, just use it. If you think using concealer is too messy, you can use the scarf." He said and took the grey scarf out, placing it carefully around my neck.

"Thank you." I smile shyly and cleared my throat. "So, let's go? Chanyeol is asking around, wanting to know where are you." He smiles and held my hand, intertwine it. My heart skips a beat and look at our hands.

I was so afraid that I will start sweating on my palm; even though I don't have sweaty palms. It's surprisingly warm in touch and his hands was bigger than mine.

-

"He is at the balcony. Just go to him, and forgive him. He is super guilty." He said and gesture me to go while he disappeared. I took a deep breath and walk quickly towards the balcony, sliding the glass door, revealing a tall guy with black shirt and pants standing at the corner of the railings.

"C-Chanyeol?" I called. He turned around, gosh how can a vampire be so good-looking? His bangs fall perfectly above his eyes and even though his ears were bigger than the rest, he still looks- Wait, what the hell am I thinking?

"Hae Hee, are you listening?" He asked, he was so near me that it's already invading my personal space. "Err, what did you say?" I look at him again. "I said, I am sorry. For everything." He lowered his head.

"It's okay. I heard your hand got burnt, it is okay now?" I look at his hands that is behind his back. "Oh, this?" He showed his hands. It was bandaged up and look bad to me. I gasped and touched his hands, feeling apologetic - he was injured because he was trying to cook for me.

"It's fine. Do you like the porridge?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes, I like it. But please don't do this again. It's dangerous." I said worriedly. "Will you forgive me?" He asked. "Yes, I've forgiven you already." I look at him awkwardly while he was smiling like an idiot.

"I need to tell you something, but you must not be angry." He looks at me awkwardly. "What?" I frowned. He tears away his bandage while I just stared at him, wide eye. "My hands were fine. I mean, my power is fire. So, I couldn't get burnt, no matter how much I try."

I narrowed my eye at him, "So you just lied to me?" "I don't mean to. I wanted this to be a point of pity to consider for you to forgive me." He lowered his head. "Even if you didn't have your hands injured, I will still forgive you. Because there is no point getting angry at something that has already happened." I said and chuckle.

"I promise I will not do anything that will hurt you anymore." He said with a pout. I nodded, "I will take your promise as an account." I said to him.

We chatted for a while and he asked me a few questions about myself.

"Oh well, someone is finding you. You wait here for him while I go call him." He said and disappeared. "Chanyeol!" I called but he is already gone. "Someone? Who?" I sighed and waited there, enjoying the cold breeze that is ruffling my hair and caressing my skin.

-

"You again." I heard that familiar voice that I want to avoid so badly behind me. I turned, he was frowning and his lips is pale; his facial expression wasn't like usual.

"K-Kris?" I called his name softly, and walk towards him. I am scared, so scared that I will die. "G-Go a-away." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Are you okay?" I asked as I was right in front of him.

He closes his eyes in frustration, "J-Just go. Before I break your neck." He breathes heavily. I was about to walk away but I notice there is trails of blood behind him. "I think you need some help. I will call the guys." I was about to run but he held onto my wrist, stopping me.

"Don't. I will kill you if they know. I will just teleport to my room. So, you fuck off." He harshly let go off my wrist. He then slowly drags his feet settling down on the sofa at the balcony. "If you can teleport you wouldn't come here, right?" I said to him, slowly approaching him.

"Just fuck off. I don't need you here." He said and closed his eyes tightly. I bit my lower lips, I can't just leave him here to die. I rushed towards his and held onto his arm, he shoves it off harshly.

"Go away!" He yelled. "You need my help. Unless you want them to know, one of them is coming here." I sighed and look at him sternly. He sighed and look at me frowning, "I will just leave myself. Your help is not needed. So just-" "Fuck off. I know, but can you stop using vulgar on me? I am just trying to help." I cut him, he stood up from the seat.

"Nobody asked for your help." He said, rather weakly. I stared at his back that is getting away from me. Then. his body slowly fall and landed on the floor. Aish that jerk, he is so stubborn.

I wanted to call for help so badly but I remembered he does not want anyone to know about this, so I sighed and ran towards him.

I hear loud footsteps nearing us, I have got no choice but to drag him and held him inside the room nearby us. It was a garden equipment room. I place him by the side and open the door, peeking the person outside.

He looks like Luhan though. But I don't think Luhan will want to see me. Gosh, I close back the door and look at Kris.

He is so good-looking that I think girls would die to get a hug or kiss from him. He is having cold sweat around his forehead, I think it is because of the wound he has - there was trails of blood just now, which I don't know where is the wound.

I begin searching around his arms and legs till I realise, the wound is on the side of his waist. I look around and found a First Aid box and the side of the cardboard. I need to do something about his wound first; what should I do?

I mean, he is not a human like seriously; a vampire.

While I was panicking, I heard a voice echoed in my mind.

'Dear, a human mate's blood can cure everything.'

.
[-]
Not edited.