60

Another update :-)

Hello guys, sorry for not updating for awhile. I was busy with a lot of things. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. And remember, I will definitely finish this book!

-

"Listen up. When you feel like crying, just smile."

--

Hae Hee

I changed into a black pullover and long blue jeans before making my way down to the dinning hall. Last night sleeping beside Kris made me so nervous, I could not sleep well. So I ended up waking up earlier than him. I thought I was the earliest but I heard sound coming from the kitchen.

"Hae? You're so early." Kyungsoo smile as he place another toast onto the pan. "Yes, I want to help too." I replied as I wear the other apron that is hanging on the side of the door. "You can help with the coffee." He said as he passed me the packet of coffee powder.

I took over and starts preparing the coffee. I could feel him creeping behind me, his breath tingling on my neck. "Babe, I am so glad you are here with me. I just want to remind you this everyday." He said and lean in to give me a peck on my cheek then sneaking away quickly.

He is so cute and shy. If I could choose, Kyungsoo is my ideal type among all of them. He is always objective to any questions and problems. And what's more, he always remind me how important I am to him.

-

"Today it will be similar to yesterday! We are going out in a group, me, Baek and Chen." Suho smiled and clasped his hands together. "I didn't want this, I want a solo outing with Hae but Suho forced me." Baekhyun pouted. "Same." Chen sighed. "Hae might get tired if she hangs out with the both of you only." Luhan sighed and they all continue eating.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "We are bringing you to a immortal world café. The owner there is our close friends." Suho said and we got into a car. "Why can't we just teleport?" I asked. "Well, my friends banned immortals from teleporting into his café because they have a human mate too." Baekhyun explained.

Human mate? Means that person is like me!

"Are you excited? Finally able to meet someone like you here." Chen smile as he held onto my hand. "Hey, just because Suho is driving and I am at the front, does not mean that you should ever just touch Hae." Baekhyun turned and narrow his eye at Chen.

-

"Changmin!" Suho beamed as we stepped into the empty café. "Oh? Suho, what brings you here?" The other man, I supposed is Changmin, replied. "Where is Sekyung?" Baekhyun asked. "She is at the kitchen upstairs with Yunho, making lunch." He replied. "Oh, this is?" He asked as he looked at me. "I'm Lee Hae Hee." I said as I bowed. "Ahh, a human just like our Sekyung."

"Yes, we guessed that both your Sekyung and our Hae Hee wants to have a chat since they both are humans." Baekhyun said as he settled down at one of the seats.

"Hello!" I heard someone shouted from behind us. We turned and its another guy with a lady beside him. I assume its Sekyung and Yunho. "Hello." I greeted them. "Oh, so this is your mate?" The guy asked. "Yeah, bro. Introduce please." Chen gesture.

"Hi, I am Yunho. Their not-blood-related brother, and this is our wife, Ha Sekyung." He said and the lady beside him walk forward. "Hello, nice to meet you. Whats' your name?" She asked. Her voice is so gentle and she look so elegant but pure at the same time. "My name is Hae Hee, you can call me Hae." I replied. "Oh, I need to do something, but I would need some help. Hae, can you help me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Go ahead." Suho said and Sekyung brought me upstairs.

-

"Welcome to my room." She said as we walked into the room that looks so simple but bright. "Wow, your room is really simple and nice. I like it." I said. "Thank you. You remind me of my sister in the mortal world." She said and gesture me over to  the bed.

"You have a sister? Where is she?" I asked. "She passed away, a few years ago. And that's why I am with Changmin and Yunho." She said. "By the way, how is it living with a bunch of vampires?" She asked. "Not fun. It was not too pleasant until recently." I sighed.

And we started to chat about our life with our mates. And how did she ended up becoming someone that fit into this world and lastly the hardships that both of us been through.

"I have something I need to tell you." She said as she held my hand. "I am a foreseer, someone that can see the future." She started. "The moment I see you, I feel a lot of emotions in me. So I want to warn you, Hae." She said.

"A lot of emotions? Is it really bad?" I asked. She sighed, "I could sense danger.. And sadness. But I couldn't tell everything."

Am I going to die? Is something tragic going to happen to me?

"All I know is Hae, remember, do not be too nice. And if you are not comfortable, tell someone you can trust." She said sternly. "I will, thank you so much Sekyung." I said.

-

"Finally you all are done, Hae spent the entire afternoon with Sekyung instead." Chen sighed. "I'm sorry, I just like Hae so much I couldn't stop talking to her." Sekyung replied and hook her arms around mine. I smile at her action, so this is how having a best friend feels like. "Yes, Sekyung is so fun and nice to hang out with." I added.

"Oh, Sekyung is a foreseer right?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes, she is. Why?" Changmin replied. "What do you see in us?" Baekhyun continued. Sekyung glanced at me and look back at them, "Well, I can't tell you all much as a foreseer, its a rule. All I can say is, keep Hae Hee safe and listen to what she need to say."

"Huh?" Suho frowned at her words. "Can't reveal anymore, if not I will get some problems." She sighed. "Do you all want to have dinner before leaving?" Yunho asked. "I don't mind. How about you, Hae?" Chen asked. I nodded.

-

"Thank you, Sekyung. I wish I could stay longer." I whisper at her ear as we hug each other. "No problem, just remember to take care of yourself okay." She said and we pull away from the hug. "We will visit again soon." Suho said as we walk towards the car at the side of the road.

We got into the car and I was at the back with Baekhyun. "So, here comes the important thing. Who sleeps with Hae tonight?" Baekhyun asked. I glanced at them awkardly. "Well, as much as I want to sleep with Hae, I really hate arguing with the both of you." Suho sighed. "Well well. So its between us." Chen smirked and Baekhyun did the same.

"Hae~ You will choose me right?" Baekhyun pouted as he looks at me with puppy eyes. "Erm.. I-" "Hae~ Jongdae is sad because he wants to sleep with Hae tonight." Chen acted cute and Suho frowned at him. I laughed, "Well, I don't want to decide. Both of you can just tell me later who is sleeping with me." I said and closed my eyes.

They are too cute to get rejected.

--

How about you all do a quick guess? Among this three cuties, who will end up sleeping beside Hae? ;-)