30

Errors ahead

Heyy thank you guys. You guys are awesome! Just went throught some shit but you guys cheered me up with your comments last chap.

Late and delayed update.

Love ya.
-

"Are you jealous?"

Hae Hee

"Hey, you guys just wait for me here while I buy the tickets okay?" I smile as I point towards the ticket counter. "Can I come with you?" Youngjae asked. I nodded. "Oh I haven't ask which movie you guys want to watch." I turned around. They all looked at each other with a frown.

"Alright, I guess I will choose. Horror? Comedy? Action?" I suggested. "Romance!" Jackson beamed, everyone looked back at him. "Jackson!" BamBam whined with a pout. "What? I think that movie looks good." Jackson pointed at the advertisement.

"A Werewolf Boy?" I asked. "Yes!! It's about us!" Jackson beamed. "What genre is this though?" Jaebum asked. "Action romance, I guess?" I looked at the trailer. "I think this movie is good." Youngjae stated while Jinyoung silently nodding his head in approval. "Okay, so we will watch this movie? Is it okay with the rest?" I asked. They all nodded in unison, I chuckled. Brothers indeed.

I went over to buy their tickets while the boys were waiting outside the theatre. "Tickets for 8 people, please." I smile at the cashier. He nodded and pass me the tickets. I mouthed a thank you and walked towards them.

"Hae Hee!" Mark beamed as he waved at me while pointing at stall beside him. "Do you want that?" I asked. "Yes. That smells sweet!" Jackson butted in and push Mark away. "I want it too!" Yuygeom followed and the rest looked at me.

"Guys. I will just buy for each one of you, okay?" I sighed in defeat and chuckled at their cuteness. "Can I have 7 popcorns? All sweet, please." I said to the lady standing at the counter. She was staring so hard at Mark, almost looking like he was her meal.

"Tell me." She look at me. "Erm, 7 popcorns-" "Not this, tell me how you get 7 hot guys to listen and be with you as if they are blind?" She asked with a frowned. I frowned back at her, "Okay whatever. I guess secrets like this are dirty anyway." She smirked and went on preparing the popcorn.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. "Seriously, do I have to spell it out to you? I mean, you are a slut. A slut that-" "Excuse me?" Jaebum cut in from the side and the boys were beside him staring at the lady. "O-Oh honey, can I help you?" She asked. "What do you mean by slut. You cannot call her that. Apologize right now." Mark spat. The lady looks disappointed as she stared at me.

"Oh honey, you guys are awfully blind. Anyone of you guys can easily get someone thousand times better than her." She smirked. Jackson took the popcorn and throw it at her face. BamBam and Yuygeom followed suit. "Jackson!" I yelled and look at the lady. She screamed and glared at us.

"Let's go." Jinyoung held my hand and bring me to the corner of the area.

"Are you okay?" Youngjae asked me. I sighed and looked at them, "Thank you guys. But you all should have held it in. It wasn't a big deal to me." I smile at them. "Hello girl, you don't deserved to be treated like that." Jinyoung replied as the rest nodded. They are so nice and real.

"Let's go in, I think it's time."

-

Chan Yeol

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I rolled around the King-sized bed. "Probably nothing." Kris sighed as he continued to play snooker. "Should we-" Tao wanted to say something but Lay immediately glared at him.

Looking at Tao's face, it looks like he wants to go to the club. "No way. You guys aren't going there anymore." Kyungsoo sternly said and read his book casually. "Why not?" Kris asked while frowning. "Yeah, why not. Since she is not here anyway." Kai winked at me and Kyungsoo. I just lowered my head, and I am never getting involve in this anymore. I feels more than a sinful act.

"Guys! Come take a look at this!" Luhan yelled as he touched crystal ball that Seojun lent him. "What are you looking at again?" Lay asked. "Hae Hee, I just started and I saw her face appear in the crystal ball. She is out with the wolves." Luhan said. "Why do I feel you are complaining?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrows at him.

"W-What are you talking about? I am just telling you guys. Not complaining at all okay." He quickly denied. We all stared at the crystal ball, she is laughing really happily with the wolves. She is definitely enjoying herself. "I wish Hae Hee can laugh like this when she is with us." Sehun sighed. "Well, she could if we ever made her this happy." I said while staring at her face.

"Should we do something crazy?" Kris suddenly asked. We all looked at him, "What? Go to the strip-" Chen was about to finish but stop when he earn a glare from Kris. "Let's go find her there and join them." Kris continued and smirked. "Huh? What for?" I asked. Kris never says this kind of things, is he jealous?

"What? Kris are you serious? How is that something crazy?" Kai frowned. "Why not? Anyway we hate the wolves. We should piss the wolves off, also we can roam around the mortal world with valid reasons." He smirked while the rest just looked at each other.

"I think I would agree to it." Xiumin raised his hands. "Hm, the rest?" Suho asked. Everyone including me just looked around.

-

Hae Hee

"This movie is great!" I beamed the moment we exit the theatre. "Do you all like it?" I turned and asked the 7 of them. They all smile and nodded their head. "What's with the gloomy feels?" I pouted and stared at them.

"The story is so realistic." Jackson sighed. "Are wolves really this loyal?" I asked. "What do you think? But from the past, wolves are already counted as one of the very loyal immortal." Jinyoung asked me back. I smile and replied, "I think wolves are really loyal immortals too. They are nice and warm-hearted."

"Are you sure?"

I got goosebump at that familiar but unfamiliar voice.  "Oh? Why are you guys here?" Yuygeom frowned and pointed behind me. I slowly turned around, revealing the 12 of them some smirking, some smiling at me.

"What? Why are you guys here?" I gasped.