28

Errors ahead

Officially 19 yesterday. How about you guys?

-

"I wish they were like them."

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee, remember; if they bullied you or you got hurt, please inform me through this pendant. Just call anyone of my name, only the person you call will be able to hear what you said." Lay reminded the nth time. I nodded, I know he is worried so I smile at him.

"Lay, I understand that you are worried. But rest assured, they are fine." He was about to open his mouth when someone shouted my name.

"HAE HEE!" It was that familiar voice. "Jackson!" I beamed as he ran towards me and give me a hug. "Excuse me." Kyungsoo cleared his throat as he eyed Jackson from top to bottom.

"Yes?" Jackson innocently look at him. "We are entrusting our mate to you. I hope you-" "Of course! Hae Hee is our favourite visitor!" He beamed cheerfully.

"Alright then. Hae Hee, we are leaving. Just remember what I told you okay?" Lay nagged and I nodded with a smile. "Bye Hae Hee." Kyungsoo patted my head as Lay waved goodbye. They both then disappear.

"Let's go! The rest are waiting." He said as he held onto my arm, pulling me towards the appartment.

-

"Hey guys." I greeted as I stepped into the house with Jackson. "Hae Hee!" I was embraced with a warm hug which makes me feel like I am hugging a warm pack. "Mark!" I beamed as he let go and patted my head.

"Hello Hae Hee!" The rest then one by one greeted me and they all started to prepare food again. "Hae Hee, you can go take a rest in the room. We will prepare your lunch!" BamBam said as he gently push me out of the kitchen.

"Follow me." Youngjae said as he held my hand, leading me out of the house.

We were at the backyard, and from what I have remembered in the past, the yard was full of dead plants. But now, the dead plants were removed and it looks like awesome.

"Wow!" I gasped in awe. "We knew that you love nature. So we thought maybe we can make you happy everytime you come here." He explained. "Thank you." I look at him and give him a gentle smile.

"I am glad you are happy. Since then, we haven't seen you for quite awhile. So we wanted you to feel belonged." He say and gently pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Thank you. You guys are the best." I replied as I hug him back. "Hey- wait what, hug? Without me?" BamBam pouted as he ran towards us and join the hug.

"How's the vampires?" Jinyoung asked as we were having our lunch. "Fine." I replied but uncomtrollably sighed. "Sighing? I guess it was not that good with them." Mark commented. "Actually they are fine.. I just feel weird these day. Like I don't know, I am tired." I sighed again and took a bite of the rice cake.

"What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?" Jaebum questioned while standing up. "No, they didn't. They are fine, it's just me." I answered and started playing with food.

"Yah, don't play with food. We will talk later, let's let her finish her food." Mark say and the rest nodded. I started to eat again.

-

We were now gathered at the backyard having our ice-cream as dessert, I am sitting on a swing with Youngjae while the rest were sitting on the floor.

"So, You want to talk about it?" Yuygeom asked and the rest looked at me. "There is a upcoming mate's party." I started. "Oh, Yes. We know about that, so what about that?" Jackson say as the rest continued to pay attention.

"I was thinking if I should go. But, on another thought, I don't really feel like going." I said and took a sip of the ice-cream. "Why? All immortals with mate must go. It's like a rule." Youngjae stated. "I know.. But I have this crazy idea, which I think will benefit them more." I said as I cleared the last spoonful of my ice-cream. 

"What idea?" Jinyoung asked as he took my ice-cream cup over and throw it at the bin beside him. "I want them to bring someone over to replace me." I said with an awkward smile. And what I expected immediately came true.

"Are you serious, Lee Hae Hee?" Jaebam and Mark rised their voice and said in unison. "Yeah. You must be crazy! Bringing someone to replace you? What are you thinking?" Jackson said while staring at me with eyeballs that were about drop out.

"It's better for them.." I sighed and lowered my head. "Hae Hee ah, please. I know they might have let you feel worthless or whatever. But you must understand that, you are not!" Youngjae said and patted my head.

I almost wanted to break down in front of them. But I really don't want to make them worried, I have burden them enough.

"Hmm.. Let me think about it. I am kind of tired, I will go back to my room and take a rest. I don't think I want dinner. So let's go out tomorrow instead!" I beamed and walk quickly into my room before any of them can stop me.

I know. I know they know I am faking it.

-

I sat in front of dressing table and stared at my face for nearly an hour. How can someone like me exist? I mean, I don't study extremely well, I don't socialise and lastly, I don't have any strengths.

"Hae Hee?" I heard someone knocked the door. I stood up walked to my bed. "Come in." I said and Mark came in with a old wooden box. "Mark? Where are the rest?" I smile as he closed the door and settled down on the edge of my bed.

"It's almost evening. The rest went out for a run, I decided to see how my princess is doing." He said and give me a sheepish smile. I chuckled at his sentence, "What is this?" I pointed at the box. "Since you already know what we are, I have a story to tell you." He said and opened the box, handling me a photo. It was a photo of the 7 of them with a girl in the middle, smiling from ear to ear.

And the girl looks exactly like me.

_÷(#£÷&