66

Hey, it's already Chapter 66 🙂 Since there are so many chapters, I thought I would like to edit a subtitle to all the chapters in this book soon so that it's more convenient (I guess) for you all to go back and find out the link in other chapters.

It's finally ECLIPSE. Which means we are nearing the final climax of the story, are you excited? 😁🔥

Thank you for waiting.

And quickly guess the ending! #QOTD comment, please!

NOT EDITED (because of my lazy ass so) ERRORS AHEAD.

-

"Finding happiness is easy for some people because all they need is to wait for the right time and person. But for those remainders, they have to strive for happiness themselves. Cherish moments."

-

Hae Hee

I took a deep breath as I walked towards the bride-waiting room. There were a lot of people inside the room, and they all stopped moving immediately when I enter and bowed to me.

"Hello," I started awkwardly. One of the females, I assume is my makeup artist, gesture me towards her and made me settle down on the chair. "Greetings, Legend's mate. I am your stylist for today, and I will help you with everything from head to toe. My name is Niya." She introduced, she has short bob-cut hair and looks friendly and bubbly. "Thank you, Niya. You can call me Hae Hee." I said and she nodded.

She started to help me braid my brown hair into a pretty waterfall braid. She is skillful and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. She then started to apply to make up on my face gently. As time passed, I got more and more nervous, I can't imagine a day like this is finally coming. 

"Hae Hee, don't be nervous if not your make up might not turn out very well," Niya said with a small smile as she continues applying. I smile awkwardly and sigh in relief. "I am just worried that I might make mistakes later. Like, what if I fall? Or what if I can't fit into the wedding dress?" I sighed. She chuckled, "You don't have to worry about all this, we will make sure it goes smoothly and for your wedding gown, it will be fixed on the spot if there is any mistake." She said and pat my shoulder lightly to calm me down.

What I said just now was a few of my concerns, but there is one concern that has been bothering me since just now. I am super worried. What if that woman comes to disrupt the wedding and harm others? What if the rest of the immortals feel that I am not enough for the twelve of them? What if-

"Hae Hee!" 

I look up in the mirror and it was Chanyeol at the door, he is wearing a black tuxedo. He gasped as soon as we meet our eyes and walk towards me without breaking the eye contact. "Oh my god, are you Hae Hee? You look so beautiful." He said as he turns my chair to face him. I smile at him shyly, "Thanks, Yeol ah. Where are the guys though?" I asked. 

He sighed, "They are still busy preparing themselves."

-

"Later you will just walk down this aisle yourself, slow and steady. Be confident because you look the most beautiful today." Niya said as she places down the end of my dress. I am wearing a black long gown wedding dress that fits perfectly to my body, I must say I lost weight from all those training.