58

Hi, because I was so confident I could finish this story before 2019 I feel bad and guilty to inform you all that, this story will get dragged a little longer. Yes, its my fault. Im sorry! But I will try to update often now!

So, other than Hae Hee's Q&A, I have decided to do a author's Q&A! You all can ask me any questions, and when I say ANY, it really means ANY. Unless its something I don't want to reveal and currently I cant think of anything so yeap.

So do comment HERE or inbox me if you have any questions you want me to answer!

All the answers will be revealed at the 5 chapters before the end of the book!

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything // #askGalaxyAuthornim

-

"If love can be explained, there will never be people getting hurt and tired."

--

Hae Hee

"S-Sleep with me?! A-Aren't we too fast?" I repeated. He started laughing and patted my head. "What are you thinking about?" What am I thinking about? Omg, Lee Hae Hee what are you talking about? He gently hit my head and smile, "When I say sleep with me, its literally. So just sleep beside me today." "Ohh" I replied and laughed while scratching the back of my head, this is so stupid. "Let's go." He said and held onto my hands while bringing me to his room which is at another level. 

While walking up the room, we saw Chanyeol on the way, he frowned, "Where are you all going? It is late already, aren't you supposed to be in your room now?" He asked me. "Erm," I am thinking of how to reply Chanyeol so it does not seem weird. "Hae is sleeping with me tonight." Xiumin replied on the behalf of me with a smirk on his face. "W-Wait what? Sleep with you? Hae, what does he mean?" Chanyeol looked at me and grab on my arm. "N-no, Chanyeol. It just mean literally, sleep beside him that is all." I tried to explain myself out of this.

"I cannot trust that look on his face." Chanyeol frowned as he looked at Xiumin who is still smirking. "Xiumin.." I sighed. He laughed, "Whatever it is, you can't change the fact that Hae is mine for today." And he held by hand and lead me up the stairs, leaving Chanyeol looking annoyed as hell at the stairs.

This is my first time seeing Xiumin's room, I wonder how his room is like. Before we enter the room, he turned around, "Hae, I just want to confirm that you feel comfortable to sleep beside me. Even though I really want it, I still need to get your consent." "Well, I didn't say no. So.." I mean, who don't want to sleep with Xiumin?

He give me a small smile and we entered his room. He took a set of his bigger sized tee, boxers and pass it to me. "You can wash up and change into it in my bathroom. I will go to Suho's room next door to wash up too." I nodded and he left the room. I went inside his bathroom, just like him, his room and bathroom is clean and tidy. I grab a new piece of towel at that are placed neatly in the drawer.

I changed and got out of the bathroom, Xiumin is already there sitting on his bed, drying his wet hair with a small towel. I smile awkwardly as I dry my hair near him. "Now I realise, your hair is longer compared to the first time I see you." He said. I look at my hair, it really has gotten a lot longer, its almost reaching my waist now.

"Let me dry your hair for you." He said as he walked towards me and took the towel over. He then gently taking my hair into the towel and dry it swiftly.