32

Errors ahead

Hello my dear readers! Thank you for waiting! I know my updates are so slow that it makes you want to slap me but I will try to update as soon as possible ok! ♡ Thank you.

And p.s. for some people that does not read errors ahead. It is there for a reason. I mentioned that you can correct my errors but NOT complain about it. I have notice it in a lot of other author's books  This is a voice for all authors in Wattpad that does not take english as their mother tongue.

Tyvm lovely readers❤

-

"The end of one nightmare, the start of another."

Hae Hee

Everyone looked at me when I just stared at that lady that occupied my seat. Unlike other girls I have seen, she is beyond beautiful. She has that long hair and pale face that looks like an art, anyone would want to stare at it for the whole day.

"Oh, so this is your mate?" That lady spoke. She stood up and walk towards me, stopping right in front of me. "I am Saeul. Like them, I am an immortal, a fox fairy." She smile as she put her hands out for a hand-shake. I bowed slightly, "Nice to meet you, my name is Lee Hae Hee."

"Saeul is one of our best friend. She is really nice and very low-profile. But she came to see you, because she want to get to know you more." Xiumin smile and explained. I smile at her as I awkward scratch the back of my head, "Oh, thank you. You are really pretty." I said to her and she giggled. "You too."

"Let's just sit down and talk." Suho said and she was lead by Kai to my seat. So I walked to the end of the table for another end seat. We spoke for awhile until the food are served.

Everyone was talking when I was just eating and listening to their conversation. I don't really understand what they are talking about.

I was left out.

All of them seems so close with her. Even Kris, that hard to get along guy. I am envious of her, when can I be this close with them. And when will they ever accept me for who I am.

"Oh ya. Guys, have Hae Hee chose the dress she wants to wear during the mate's night?" Saeul asked. I look at them they were just blankout, the looks on their faces are awkward, especially Kris, Kai and Tao.

"Not yet." Sehun said while pouting. "Oh, then Hae Hee we can go shop around tomorrow or something for your dress." Saeul said with a bright eyesmile that made Sehun smiled back at her.

"Why waste time? She can just choose an outfit from her wardrobe." Kris sighed. "YAH, girls obviously needs a new outfit every single time for any special events. Don't be rude." She hissed at him. And Kris didn't even retorted, he just smile and drink his cup of tea.

Words cannot explain how I felt just now. It was just sad.

-

"Thank you for the meal." She said as we got out of the restaurant. "No problem. So where do you guys want to go now?" I asked. "Saeul is really good with this place. I guess let's just follow her." Chanyeol suggested. Should I join them? But I don't really feel comfortable around her.

"Hae Hee?" Lay's voice woke me up from my thoughts. "Since Saeul is good with this place, I don't think you need much of my help. I've got some stuff to settle." I smile at them. Well, I thought they might just make me stay but they all nodded.

"Sure, Hae Hee. We will just see you around." Suho smiled at me and patted my head. Kyungsoo walked forward and give me a hug while whispering in my ear, "Remember if those wolves tried to do anything to you, just scream our names. We will come and save you." I nodded at his words.

"Bye and see you around, Hae Hee ah." Saeul said and the rest waved at me while walking away. I sighed deeply at the sight. They were laughing while walking away from me. With Saeul.

Yeah, what am I thinking. It is obviously because they knew Saeul longer than me and compared to me Saeul is a better person to talk to. They need some time without me anyways.

But why do they have to come today when I am with the wolves to make my heart waver? Why?

I walked through the noisy streets with people walking in groups, couples holding hands. Why am I alone on such a cold day. I sighed.

Then, I decided that I should just head back to the wolves. Since they are at home waiting for me to be back.

I walked to the bus stop, just in time for the last bus heading towards my direction.

The whole bus was almost empty after 15 minutes of bus ride. When it was almost reaching my stop, I was the last in the bus. I was getting ready to walk to the door when the bus driver stop the bus 1 stop away from my actual stop.

"Miss, can you alight here instead? I mean, since you are the last customer, I will exit this path easier if I drop you of here. Is it okay?" The uncle asked. He looked apologetic and tired. I nodded, "Sure." He thanked me and I got down the bus.

I slowly walked down the dark path, with really dim streetlights. To be honest, this place looks really creepy right now.

Just when I thought of that, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around thinking that it might be the wolves but nope. No one is behind me.

I took a deep breath and quicken my pace. But the footsteps behind me just gets louder and louder. When I turned around, a black shadow was what I saw before I blackout.

-

Suho

"Suho?" Saeul waved her hands in front of me. "This is the fifth time you spaced out." She sighed and pour me another glass of wine. We are now at her house and the others are getting ready for a night swim.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about some stuff." I smile at her and took a small sip of the wine. "Hae Hee?" She asked. "I really can't hide anything from you, huh." I replied. "Well, you can't. I can read your mind inside out. Want to talk about it?" She winked.

"I just let her go. I don't know if I did the right thing." I sighed. "Then, why did you let her go?" She asked me back. "I wanted to give her some space. I know she is not very comfortable with us. And since you are here, I might as well let her have her freedom." I explained.

"The rest understood your intentions, right?" I nodded. "Oh then that's good." She smile as she patted my shoulder. "Well, I am not sure if she gets what I am trying to do. Her expression seems oddly weird just now." I sighed.

"Suho ah, you thought too much. She will understand." She said with her eye smile. I nodded at her words.

"Now, let's go. The rest are waiting."

□□□