57

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything

Thank you all for understanding me and stayed by my story and my side even though I didn't really kept the promise to update frequently.

Good and bad news, this story will not finish by 2018 it will probably finish before February because a new story will be published once this story reaches last 10 chapters!

To answer my previous question, I think I would wish to see everything in White. HAHAHA don't ask me why.

Another question -

"Comment one of your bad habit!"

^ answer this question, i will reveal mine in the next chapter! ^

-

"I can be tired of everything. But not you."

ERRORS AHEAD.

-

Hae Hee

"Hae, are you awake?" I heard someone asked while knocking on my room door. It sounded like Xiumin. "Yes." I beamed and he open the door slowly and gently. "Hey." He smiled as he close the door. I was still sitting on the bed, I just woke up not long ago and I haven't washed up yet.

"Hey. I am sorry, I haven't wash up yet." I said as I covered half of my face. He smile and walk nearer to me and sat on the side of my bed. "You're still beautiful." He said with a smile. "Oh but what brought you here so early in the morning?" I asked. He chuckled, "Have you forgotten? You are mine for today."

Oh ya. Its starting today, from the eldest.

"Oh, I forgot. I will go get ready now." I said as I rushed off my bed. "Its fine, take your time. I will meet you at the dinning hall for breakfast." He said as he walked towards the door. "Okay!" I replied as I rushed into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I chose a white sleeve long lacy dress that reaches my knee. It was one of the dress Baekhyun and Chen chose for me the other time. And one of my favourite. I smiled as I tied my hair into braids and place them by the side.

I look pale, and skinnier compared to before. Is this how Param looks like? Am I becoming more like her? I sighed as I walked out of the room and head down to the dinning hall.

"Morning~" I greeted a few faces as I walked into the room. "Oh my god, Hae." Chen was staring at me with a surprised expression. "W-Why?" I looked at myself. "How can you look so good in such a simple plain dress?" He continued and walk nearer to me. "Hae, you are beautiful." Kyungsoo said as he show his heart-shaped smiled.

I lowered my head in embarrassment because of these compliments. "Why is Hae dressed so well today?" Baekhyun asked. "Of course, today she is with me" Xiumin said proudly as he walked out of the kitchen with dishes on his hands. "Oh well." Tao sighed.

Then I notice someone was staring at me at the corner. I turned and look, its Kris. He was staring at me with that weird expression. He caught me looking at him and he just walked away, towards the dinning table.