20

An update for you guys again. Don't ask why ;)
Next update: estimated 5 days.

--

ERRORS AHEAD

"Strongest war is the war fight within the heart."

Hae Hee

His sleeping face is well, quite perfect. That long eye-lashes, sharp nose, pale lips and his bangs that covered his forehead perfectly. I can't help but used my finger to trace his jawline, oh my god.

If only they accept me as their mate, I guess I will be able to touch his face anytime I want to. Aish! Lee Hae Hee! You pervert, remember; you are only here to fulfil a promise!

I quickly stand up, pick some clothes for him to change into. I place the clothes at the side table and tuck him under the blanket. I can't change his clothes for him though; I should call someone to help me later.

I sighed and walk into the bathroom, taking a small towel, making it wet so that I can place it on his forehead; well I don't know if this works on vampires – I mean their temperature are already so low.

I gasped the moment I open the bathroom door; Luhan was standing with his eyes close in front of me.

"L-Luhan?" I called; kind of whispering. "I want to pee." He whined. Gosh, I almost died because he is so cute! "Sure, go in!" I push him into the toilet and closed the door. I laughed a little and walk towards the side table, planning to let him change himself since he is already awake.

The door opened, revealing a drunk Luhan with his pants on but... unzipped. "Luhan! Zip your pants!" I said and cover his pants with his new clothing. "I can't find the zip; can you help me?" He asked, kind of pouting.

"M-Me? Are you crazy? Forget it, just change into this!" I pass him the clothes and push him into the toilet, straight away closing the door. I heard him singing inside the toilet while changing, gosh, is he okay?

-

Xiumin

"Aish! Kyungsoo, Suho ah! Let's just let them sleep together here tonight." I said and throw Tao on the bed. "I agree with your idea!" Kyungsoo breathe heavily and place Kai beside Tao. "Someone help me!" Suho yelled, we all ran towards him.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! I am going to kill you when you are awake!" Suho yelled at Chanyeol while he just wipes off the leftover on his lips using his arm. "You can go and change first, Suho. We will settle them." I said, half-laughing.

"Luckily, Luhan is not with us." Suho was laughing along. WAIT, Luhan is with Hae Hee? Oh my gosh, he is going to kill us. "Aish! What now? Luhan is going to kill all of us, I mean, he said a lot of times not to hand him to someone else when he is drunk." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Remember what he did the last time he was drunk?" I said and shook my head. "Yes, he pretended to be a deer and jumped around the room, what's more, he called me his dad." Suho shrugged. "He became a child when he is drunk." Kyungsoo sighed.

"I think Hae Hee will be able to handle it. He meant no harm anyway." I laughed and they all nodded.

I guess Hae Hee will now catches Luhan's weak point.

-

Hae Hee

"Luhan! Are you done?" I asked and knock onto the bathroom door. He is inside for 20 minutes without any movement or sound excluding the start when he was singing. I knocked again, but still no response.

Worried, I was about to ask other guys for help but just when I walk towards the room door, the bathroom door opened.

"Noona ~" He whined and look at me all smiles; no offence but he looks like an idiot. He wore his shirt the wrong side and his pants were pulled up till his waist – just like high-waist' pants. I shook my head, "Yah, Luhan. I am not your noona! And what's wrong with you! Did you purposely wear it the wrong side?" I half yelled, half laughed.

"If you are not my noona, then you should call me your oppa! Faster! I want to hear, op-pa!" He lowers his head so that his ear is near my mouth, "What the hell, Luhan." I whispered in his ear.

He frowned and look at me pouting, "No! It's oppa, try again." I swear, my head is about to explode, like seriously he is too cute. "Just quickly change okay!" I yelled at him, pretending to be mad.

"After you call me oppa!" He cheekily smiles at me and cupped my face. "L-Luhan" I stuttered, okay, I am seriously going to die. "Woah, your face is like my favourite colour, red." He said as he softly caressed my cheeks.

"O-Oppa." I stuttered, I swear my heart is exploding any minute from now. "Good girl. Since you are well-behave, I will change!" He let go of me and ran towards the bathroom.

I was still on the spot, not sure how to react now. I calm myself down while breathing in and out. What's wrong with Luhan, like seriously. But he is still drunk though, his cheeks are still pinkish and his eyes are drowsy.

"Look! Oppa is done!" He was standing at the entrance of the bathroom door. "Quickly come and get some sleep!" I cleared my throat and tried to tidy up the bed. "No! You should say," He hiccupped and cleared his throat, "Oppa, quickly come here so that we can sleep together." He continued with a proud smile.

"Luhan! Just please come over and sleep, it's very late already!" I begged and look at him. But he doesn't seem to budge at all. "Nooooo. You must repeat what I say!" He pouted and stomped his feet.

I fake a laugh and stared at him, "O-Oppa, please come here and sleep." I tried to coo. "That's better! Oppa is coming!" He smiles and ran over to me, and he did something that made me explode.

He freaking hug me so tightly, placing his head at the crook of my neck. I can feel his breath tickling down my neck.

"L-Luhan," I called. He whispered in my ear, "It's oppa. Let's sleep together now!" He smiles and pull over from me, tuck himself in bed. I didn't move, all I can hear now is my heartbeat, all I can feel now is his warm that was left, all I can smell now is his scent.

"Hae Hee ah~" He cooed. I woke up from the daze and look at him. He patted the space beside him. "Come here! This is for you." "I will just go back to my room; you can sleep alone." I mumbled quickly, attempting to ran off but he teleported right in front of me.

"Yah! Come and sleep with me~" He held my hand while whining. "No! Luhan!" I yelled. Okay, I am super annoyed and ... flustered by his behaviour. It makes me imagine beyond what I should.

"Are you angry?" He pouted and look at me in the eye. "Yes, I am angry! If you still don't go back to bed." I stared at him. "I just want you to accompany me because I am afraid of demons and monsters." He pouted.

Demon and monsters? Oh, well, they are vampires, so they aren't possibly scared of ghost right. Lol. Looking at his eyes, it reminded me of myself when I am afraid of sleeping alone in the storeroom.

"Okay, okay. I will sleep with you but, you must promise me that you have to sleep quickly." I said to him. He smiles and nodded at me, pulling me to the bed.

EdLQmhdkebgsk