63

Hi guys, hope you have a nice day today 🤗

Thank you for waiting, hope yall like the chapter today and after this chapter things will get a little different! Hope you all will love how the plot is moving!

Anyways don't forget #askLeeHaeHeeAnything is still ongoing, you can either privately message me the questions or just comment here ;-)

Additional - comment who you want to interview and what question(s) after Hae Hee! Highest votes win 🔥

Lastly, if you are interested - I have new fanfic going on check out my profile if you are interested, no forcing ;-)

NOT EDITED, ERRORS AHEAD.

----

"The person that smiles the brightest are usually the ones that cry quietly at night alone."

--

Hae Hee

Both of us left my apartment earlier and I left a note on Jaebum and the guys' door. Kyungsoo was holding my hand as we step into the house. The guys were sitting at the dining table for breakfast.

"Wow, I knew it. Kyungsoo playing another game huh. How dare you stay overnight with our Hae!" Chanyeol frowned. Kyungsoo sighed and pull out the chair for me to settle down.

"No rules were broken because there aren't any rules but just brain, Chanyeol." He said and went inside the kitchen. The rest of the guys laughed at his comment, "Savage." I laughed at his words. "Oh, but where is Tao, Kai, and Sehun?" I asked. Suho laughed, "Well, they are discussing where to bring you and if they should go out together at once or separate." He said. I laugh at how cute they are.

"We have decided! All three of us will go out with Hae Hee!" Sehun beamed while running down the stairs. Tao and Kai drag their feet while walking down the stairs. "Why do we have to share? I want to go out on a private date with Hae!" Kai whined, Tao, nodding his head behind Kai.

I stood up walking towards the three of them. Sehun rushed towards me and give me a tight hug, "I am so thankful it's my turn already." He said but Kai pushed him away, "It's OUR turn dude. Let's have quality time with Hae today please." 

Xiumin sighed beside me, "I feel like she is bringing the three kids out instead." I chuckled at his words, "Sorry because tomorrow we have to prepare for the eclipse, so we do not have enough time to do this. After that it will be almost eclipse so we do not have enough time!" I said with apologetically. 

"It's okay! We are fine with this!" Sehun beamed and the other two just smiled at me. "So... Where are we going?" I asked. "Hmm, we are going to a place in the immortal world!" Kai replied. "We took a lot of time to search for the most popular place in the immortal world!" Tao added.

I nodded, "Then is my outfit okay?" I asked I am wearing denim jeans and a white shirt. All of them nodded, "But bring along a jacket, its always cold out there in the immortal world." Sehun added as Kai teleported back in a flash with my coat and bag.

"Let's go!" I said.

-

"Wow, this place is so... Beautiful." I exclaimed the moment I stepped in. "You like it?" Kai asked. I nodded, "Of course!" They brought me to a garden-like place with lots of flowers and roses. "Let's go," Tao said and held my hand while we walk through a flowery-path.