34

Annyeonghaseyo my fav. readers. I will try to update more often, I promise. But there is always circumstances I couldn't update. Thank you for being patience! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I am super duper late.)

{remember to comment your questions for characters in the story below}

-

"Sometimes, we have to try to understand how others feel."

Jae Bum

"I will go out and get some stuff from the mart one stop away. You better clear this mess when I come back." I nagged for the nth time. "It's not my fault. I was just trying to cook some eggs." Jackson pouted. I stared at him, "I told you not to try." "I am hungry." He simply replied and look at the ground.

"Jackson, I will help you!" Bam Bam came running into the kitchen. "I knew you were the best." Jackson smile as he looked at me, "No worries, we will clean this up since I have a helper now."

"More like you have to worry." Jinyoung said as he walked pass me. "Just clean this up." I sighed and walk to Yugyeom who is waiting for me at the door. "Let's go."

-

"Why are you so quiet today?" I asked. "Don't know. Just feel a little uncomfortable after we left Hae Hee yesterday." Yugyeom mumbled and sighed. "Why? Because you are jealous? Like when she left with those blood suckers?" I jokingly say, earning a smile from him. "Probably." He chuckled.

"Do you smell a familiar scent?" He suddenly asked. I frowned as the scent pass by as a gush of wind blow towards us. We trace and it lead us into the forest near our house.

"Is that.. Hae Hee?!" I shouted when I saw Hae Hee lying on the cold grass with wounds all around her body and her face. Both of us ran towards her and held her up. "Hae Hee!!" Yugyeom tried to wake her up, she opened her eyes a little and looked at us before blacking out again.

Her body is as cold ice. And her breathing is so faint, I almost couldn't sense any breathing. I immediately place her behind my back and both us us rushed back to our house using our wolf speed.

-

Hae Hee

I opened my eyes slowly after feeling warm around me, this felt so comfortable after being left in the cold for a long time. I look to my side and a big white wolf were circling around me in its embrace. I recognise this wolf, Jaebum. He is the only pure white wolf.

I gently touched the fur, the wolf opened its eyes and stared at me. I smile at it weakly, it jumped towards the floor and turned into Jaebum.

"Hae Hee!" He rushed towards me and touched my forehead. "Are you feeling okay now? What happened?" I sighed and look at him. "Wait, is this something related to those blood suckers?" He asked. I couldn't reply him. It was kind of related to them but this wasn't done by them.

And to be honest, I wasn't sure if I should tell the wolves about this. I mean, they will be pissed and more things might happened. But if I don't, they will be worried.

"Hello? Hae Hee? I will ask those blood suckers if you don't want to say it." He sternly said. "N-no, I will say it." I took a deep breath. "Yesterday, I decided to leave them early because they met someone that they knew. And I was captured by someone, I don't know who is she, she was wearing a mask." "A mask? Do you notice anything special about her?" He asked.

I shook my head, "She injected something in me, and tell me if EXO fall in love with me, I will die within 5 days." I explained. "What?" He frowned. "But I don't think you all need to worry, I mean, EXO don't love me and they never will. They are just treating me like a friend or sister." I smile at him, trying to be optimistic.

"Then? I mean, Hae Hee. Listen, we need to find out who is she." He sternly said. I frowned, "I don't think we have to. I mean, as long as they don't love me. I will never die." "Hae Hee, are you sure?" He asked as he look at me. I know, he understood me. I have been wanting their love, secretly. I mean, who wouldn't right?

I nodded with tears that triggered to fall. Jae bum quickly pull me into his embrace. I don't know when it started. But the moment I heard that they can't love me. My heart starts to ache so much.

At this moment, I have decided. No matter what, I would die. I will die happily while receiving their love and make them stronger.

-

Suho

"Should we go and pick Hae Hee up now?" Kyungsoo asked. I look around at all these hangover faces. "Let's wait awhile more. I don't want Hae Hee to see them in this state." I replied. "I think we had too much last night at the mortal world." Luhan sighed. "I want to visit mortal world again, it is so much better than immortal world." Tao beamed while Sehun was hitting his back repeatedly.

"Where are you going?" I asked Kris as he walk away from the hall. "To sleep." He replied. "We are supposed to pick Hae Hee up, remember?" I nagged. He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. She don't need so many people to bring her back." And he walked away.

I am so done with them.

"Kai!" I called he opened his eyes and stared at me. "Teleport all of these drunkards back to their rooms. Kyungsoo, Lay and I will pick Hae Hee up." I instructed. He nodded and started teleporting them.

"Let's go."

-

"Why are you all here again?" I knocked the door just be to greeted by this guy, I think he is Jackson, the so-called-closest to Hae Hee. "We are here to pick Hae Hee up. So, if you would excuse me." I said and walk right pass him into the house with Kyungsoo and Lay.

We saw Jae bum coming out of the room and close the door softly. I nodded at him, he sighed and pointed towards the other room gesturing that he wanted to talk.

"Take a seat." He said as he pointed to the arm chair in the room. Wonder why we haven't got into a fight? Because both of us are leaders of the group, we have to be in good terms and fair no matter what.

"I want to ask you a few questions in private, so I asked you in here." He started. I nodded, "Sure. What is it about?" "Hae Hee." He sighed and took a deep breath. "Do you all love her?" He asked. This question took me by surprise and I just look at him. "We all just met her not that long to just love her all at once. This thing applied to both sides, I am sure Hae Hee don't love us yet, right?" I replied.

"I should have know. Right, all I need to tell you now is. Either you all love her, or you all don't. Stop playing with her feelings. She is tired of trying, and you all will regret somedays if you all continue to treat her this way." He said.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean we treat her this way? I think we are doing fine. I hope you can stay out of this matter at this point in time, but I am thankful that you told me this." I replied and walked out of the room.

This is absurd.

I know some of the guys still treats her badly. I understand where Jaebum is coming from. But I just hates it when someone from the outside talks to me about Hae Hee.

Am I running away from the reality?

-----