51

#askLeeHaeHeeanything (pm/comments)

Thanks guys for sending me questions through PM. I am taking in all the questions, no limited numbers for now.

-
Now its my turn to ask you all as readers, what do you want to see more of?

Fluff? Angst? Or?

--

"If an apple a day keeps the doctor away. How about a kiss?"

Not edited, errors ahead.

~~

Hae Hee

When we reached home, he teleported me to my own room and place the bags down. He brought me tons of clothes, casual, formal and lots more. "I miss you in that lace dress." He pouted. I chuckled at him and proceed to unpack the clothes. He was the one that wanted to me change out of that dress because he was afraid that the others will get turned on by it.

To be honest, I am also scared.

"Hae, take your time to pack. I will excuse myself for awhile." He said and walk out of the room.

"Hae Hee, you have to help me. Please." That voice echoed in my head again. I tried to ignore it as if I heard nothing but it gets louder and she started crying. "Param, I am sorry. I really can't help you." I replied her. This is making me feel sick, I am worn out suddenly.

"No, Hae Hee. You can. Besides, you totally know that Kris missed me. They missed me. You are suppose to make them happy aren't you. Just one day, lend me your body." She said. My heart started to ache which makes me feel so frustrated and helpless.

"Stop it, Param! I can't lend you my body!" I shouted. And the ache stopped, her voice stopped echoing in my head. Is she finally gone?

"H-Hae Hee?" Shit, I look at the direction of the voice and its Luhan and Kris. They are standing right at the door, both plastered with a shocked expression. Did they saw everything?

Both of them walked in, still with the exact expression on their faces. I am scared, scared of both of them. They heard it, they know that Param is inside of me, wanting to get out.

"What did you say just now?" Kris asked. As he take a step nearer to me, I moved backwards till my back touched the closet door behind me. Dead end. I can't run.

"I-I.." I stuttered, I don't know what to say to them. "Why did you lie? I asked you, you said you don't hear Param. But you actually do, don't you." His facial expression turned stern and cold. I look behind him, at Luhan for help but he just stared into space as if he was only trying to absorbed what he just heard.

"K-Kris, I didn't meant to lie. I-I just--" He held the both side of my arms tightly. "You are just selfish. You don't want Param to meet us!" He shouted at me. I got startled by his loud voice, his grip on my arm got even tighter. I winced in pain as I felt his nails dig into my arm.

"Kris, let her go first." Luhan held on to his back and pull him away from me. He finally let go and the sides of my shirt was torn with blood oozing out. "Luhan, you heard her right? She was telling Param that she will never lend her, her body." Kris shouted and pointed at me. Luhan still seems a little shocked and he didn't want to look at me.

"I need to tell the rest!" Kris said and held my arm tightly, teleporting me into a room whereby the guys are all in here. He then push me to the floor, "What the hell, Kris?" Kyungsoo shouted and held onto me to help me up.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin asked and everyone gathered around us. "Yeah, Kris. Did you go crazy again?" Kai frowned.

Kris smirked loudly and look at me, "Param appeared in her body." He started. "What?" They all frowned and look at me with surprised and shocked expression. "So?" Lay replied. "What do you mean by so?" Kris scoffed. "Wait, don't tell me you already knew." He continued.

"Kris, chill. Maybe Hae Hee has reasons?" Baekhyun spoked up. "Yeah, and we should respect Hae Hee's decision." Chanyeol added.

"Don't tell me to chill. And respect her decision? The seven of you all don't even know who Param is! She is a really important person." Kris shouted. "Hae Hee, is it true? Are you hiding Param from us?" Xiumin asked, he looks sad. I feel so gulity all of a sudden, and everything seems like its my fault.

My tremblings hands held onto the sleeve of Xiumin's clothes. "Y-Yes," I started. "but it is because I was still thinking-" I tried to say something but Xiumin sighed loudly, and push my hands away from his sleeve. "Why? Hae Hee, you didn't you tell us?" He said. I thought he would be different, I thought they could understand why I am I doing this. Do I really have to spell everything?

Suho looked at me in disappointment, but why? Why are they disappointed? Why? I don't understand. I bit my inner lips to hold back the tears that is threatening to fall and took a deep breath.

"I-I was really happy. These few weeks is the happiest week of my life. Not because I found my powers but because I feel really happy, sincerely. I didn't want to let Param take over my body because, because I want to have this happiness accompany me just for awhile." I explained. "Yeah, that is selfish." Kris scoffed. I look at him and fake a laugh, "I just want to protect my happiness. And this is selfish?"

"Hae Hee did nothinv wrong! I would have done the same if I was her." Sehun raised his voice. "Yeah, she just protected her love. What is so wrong about that?" Tao frowned.

Luhan sighed and look at me with pity in his eyes. "Hae Hee, you should have mentioned it to us." I sighed. All these explanation is useless, definitely useless. They don't even want to know what my reasons are.

"Fine," I sighed and wipe away the fallen tears. "I'll agree." I said. "Hae Hee!" Lay held my hands tightly. I shook my head at him and give him my best smile. "After the esclipse, I will lend her my body so that the five of you and the rest can talk to her." I said. "Who knows what kind of excuse you will give when the day comes?" Kris smirked. "If I give you excuses, kill me." I sternly said.

"Hae Hee! What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo frowned at me. "Guys, stop it. We don't need Param here right? Hae Hee is enough." Chen said as he wondered his eyes among the five. "Yeah I agree with Chen. Having Hae Hee is enough." Lay added.

The other four didn't said anything. And at that moment, I am finally awake. I am never enough for them and I was just lying and comforting myself, that they have been treating me well because of who I am, not because I am Param. Yeah, I was totally wrong.

"I will just go back to my room." I said and quickly ran out of the room. A few of them called my name but non of the four did. And thats when I also finally realise the space I had in their heart.

I started shivering when I reached my room, the injury I got from Kris's nails just now is so painful. The wound has turned from red to almost black. I slowly lied down on my bed, trying to ignore the pain I felt, both in my heart and arm.

These few weeks got me so over-whelmed that I almost forgot about my side-note. I guess I got to carried away. I should stop.

---