41

Errors ahead

Hey guys. Remember I told yall about the compeitition I joined? Yea, the results is out. And I didn't win :-( although im sad, but I guess I am still not there yet to get the award! But thank you all for staying here with me even though I never kept my promise of updating regularly :'-)

and i will definitely finish this book no matter what. Even when my new book is being published! ;-)

-

"I am not sucidal, but if a car came rushing towards me in the middle of the road - I wouldn't avoid it."

--

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee, are you okay?"

I nodded as Kris placed me down on the chair.

"Guys, I've to tell you all something." I said as I clench on my fist. I need to let them know, I can't let that strange woman control my mates like how Param's mate got controlled.

"Yes? What is it?" Suho said as he sat down beside me. The others all settled down either on the arm chair or carpet.

"Not long ago, a strange woman kidnapped me. She injected something in me, and told me that she wants my heart. She wants you all." I started off as I took a deep breath.

"What?" Xiumin exclaimed. The rest frowned as they mumbled curses. "Why didn't you said it earlier?" Lay asked, his eyes is still as reassuring as ever. He is still the super gentle one.

"She say, she will destroy you all. I-I know you guys are very powerful, but I don't know." I sighed as I said and started playing with my nails.

Kris held onto my hands, "Fxck, I mean I don't mean to curse. But Hae Hee, you should have told us!"

"Yeah! We would have killed that woman. And god knows what she injected into you." Kai said in frustration. I lowered my head, I made them more stressed.

"Stop it guys, she is just trying to protect us." Chen said, "Yeah, Chen's right. We aren't even showing her any concern, we are supposed to notice it." Baekhyun sighed.

They started showing gulity faces. And that made me gulity instead. I cough up a later, trying to change the atmosphere here.

"Should I suggest something so that there won't be any future accident?" I said and raised my hands a little.

They look at me and at each other, "What is it?" Xiumin asked. I smile, "Since I have the exact power as Param, might as well train it so that I can use it against that woman."

"Hey, that's a good idea!" Luhan beamed, making everyone look at him in shock and surprise.

"Well, you know. I mean.." He tried to explain why he was excited but, "It's okay, Bro. I know you can't wait." Kris joked.

-

"Hae, all you need to do now is run towards that mirror and back to me."

Today is the official first day of my training. And my first training partner is kai. And Kai it's the stamina.

"Okay! You are doing well. Tell me when you are not feeling good okay? You're way more important." He said as he jogged beside me.

To be honest, I've no. NO stamina at all. All I did in the past was study, eat, work and write. I never participate in any sports and programme.

And I can't even reply him because I am out of breath, trying to run right now.

I just nodded at him with a (forced) smile.

"Are you feeling good now?" He asked. We have trained for about 4 hours with short 5 minutes break in between. I ran in this room with no ending. I feel like I am about to faint.

And now we finally stopped.

"Yes, I am feeling better. I am sorry, I think it's quite hard training me." I replied. He smile as he pass me a bottle of drink.

"Nah, I love to train you. You look cute when you focus." He said casually. It's too casual and normal. But I am so affected. My heart-beat starts to increase, I am so flustered.

"I'll go and wash up. I still have Potion lesson with Lay." I said and stood up, quickly walk out of the room.

I almost thought I'll suffocate.

-

I washed up and walked out of the bathroom with a towel over my head. I planned to dry my hair and prepare myself for the next lesson.

Ever since I mentioned about training myself, they made a schedule for me to follow. There is twelve of them and everyone has a power or a special ability. They will teach me everything. Every single thing that they know.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

I jumped a little at that sudden voice. I turned around, it's Sehun.

"Sehun. Nothing, I'm not thinking about anything." I replied and walked towards the chair and took out my hair dryer.

"Let me help." He said and took over the hair-dryer on my hand. I wanted to take it back but he pouted, "Please?" He whined. I chuckled and nod.

He started drying my hair gently, it was so comfortable, I almost fell asleep.

"Hae, are you very tired?" He asked. I nodded, "Not very. But I'm just kind of tired, a lot of things happened." I sighed.

"Well, let me tell you a good news." He said as he off-ed the hair dryer and place it on the table. He turned my chair to face him and half-kneeled in front of me.

"About the Mate's party, we have gotten permission. So that you can not go, so that WE all can not go." He said.

Good news? But I don't really feel that good.

"It's not because we hate you or we dislike you. It's dangerous. And we wanted to train so that you are capable enough before we bring you to face more immortals." He explained.

Okay, what he said made sense.

I nodded slightly with a smile, "Thank you, Hun." I said. "Hun? You called me Hun! I love this name." He exclaimed. That Hun slipped out of my mouth.

"I'm happy. Happy that you're slowly accepting my sincere heart." He smile as he lean in closer towards me.

I feel like exploding. He is TOO FREAKING NEAR. I can feel his breath on my lips, he is too near. I want to scream and run away but I can't he is too.. Too tempting, I just want to-

And I exploded the moment our lips touched.

---