67

Hi guys! I'm so sorry if my updates are so slow and I even gave you a cliffhanger the previous chapter T.T

I hope yall will love this chapter 🔥 And pls comment down ur feelings! 💯💯🤓

question: If you can be a character in this book, who will you choose?

Error ahead (don't kill me)

-

"There is a kind of sadness -- speechless, can't cry & no major feelings. But you just feel sad, unexplainable sadness." 

-

Hae Hee

"Saeul! What are you doing?" Suho shouted at her as we all saw her flying up with dark magic aura surrounding her. She smirked, "I cried, begged and did everything - even using Param but since all this does not bring all of you back to me, I guess I need to kill now." She said then her eyes turned red. 

"Protect Hae!" Xiumin shouted and Lay held my hands tightly, together with Kai beside me. I am scared, what's happening now? Her eyes glowed dangerously when she saw how hard the boys were trying to protect me. "You bitch! Always acting innocent and weak, I don't even know what they saw in you! Even injecting pure love essence in you was useless!" She shouted. "S-So you were the one..?" I look at her. 

She laughed, "Of course! Legendaries should always belong with the fox clan, not a mutant like you and Param! My grandmother had to go through so much to remove Param away from the previous Legendary and I thought I could have EXO but you came!" 

"How could you do this?!" Kris shouted at her. She scoffed, "Well, don't act like you were innocent or something. You miss Param too right? I can be Param for you all." She said and she turned into Param. "Saeul, you are using banned black magic!" Suho shouted at her. She laughs loudly, "So what if it's banned? I did all this to get you all back to me." Then she grabbed Luhan that was the closest to her by his neck and strangled him. 

"Luhan!!" I shouted. Kai teleported in front of Saeul, Baekhyun and Chen use their power to hit her and she let go of him. "I won't want to hurt the twelve of you because you all need to be alive so that I can be the queen." She smirked and look directly into my eyes.

I can't help but shiver and tears unconsciously fell from my eyes. "You can never hurt her, ever," Baekhyun said and both him and Chanyeol stood infront of me and Lay. She scoffed, "Then, try me!" She said and immediately she teleported beside me grab my arm pulling me away from Lay. I tried using my power but unfortunately, it's weak since we just had eclipse today and its nothing compared to the black magic she is using against me,

"Saeul! Do you think you can get us even if you kill her? We will kill you the moment you kill her." Chanyeol shouted. "We are giving you one more chance, if you let her go now we will let you go too," Tao added. 

She sighed while grabbing even tightly onto my neck, "Do you think I really care about me dying? If I can't have you then she can't have you too." She said and her grip tightens even more. It was beyond suffocating and my vision was getting blurry. 

"Guys! Saeul is right! If we have Saeul as our queen, it will be reuniting with the Fox clan and it could make us even stronger!" Kyungsoo suddenly said. "What are you talking about, Do Kyungsoo?!" Xiumin shouted. "Shut up! You don't even know anything!" He shouts back at Xiumin. "Saeul, listen. If we kill her it will be better for you, I will kill her for you even if they don't agree with it." He said.

Saeul smiled and loosen the grip on my neck and push me towards Kyungsoo, "Kill her and hang her body out to show every immortal in this world." Tears starting falling when I walk towards him, is he really going to kill me? He grabs onto my arm and whisper, "Hae, please run and don't look back. Go and find the wolves or something. We love you." He said and uses his strength to push me out of the window. 

I cried and shouted before getting pushed out of the castle, then I was unconscious. 

--

I open my eyes and I was in the middle of the forest, then my brain flashes back to them what happened to the boys and Saeul. No, I can't leave them there to face everything themselves, I can't do this to them. But what can I do now? If Saeul is using black magic, then there is nothing much other normal immortals could do to help. 

That's when a voice rang through the forest, "Lee Hae Hee, I will kill the twelve of them if you are not coming back!" She is using them as a bait to attract me back so that she could kill me. But I can't go there with anything I can fight with.

Then I remembered, Black magician! He said that I could find me if I needed help and since he also studies black magic, I think he know how to fight her.

I went east towards the forest as he told me the other time. And indeed, I found a hut there standing alone. Then I ran towards the door and knocked it hard, after a while, Kangjoon opened the door. 

"Help me!" I said to him. He sighed and nodded his head, inviting me into the house. "Take a seat first and relax." He said. I sat down but held onto his arms tightly, "Kangjoon, you said you will protect me right because you are my friend." I said to him. "You don't need to explain, I know what happened. I could see everything the moment I saw you." He said. "Can you help?" I asked. He nodded, "I can help you get away, back to the mortal world and make sure that fox can never find you." He said. 

"No, don't. You need to help me save EXO." I begged and held his arm tighter. "Hae Hee, you are my friend, not them. I can't." He replied. "Please, you need to I can't fight Saeul alone. If I lose them I can't live anymore." I continued, desperately to beg him. 

He looks away and sighed, "Look, I'm a black magician. I am not someone that is super kind or helpful. And you should know I do not help if there is nothing in return. Besides, that fox is going to do something really dangerous." He said. "What is she going to do?" I asked. He sighed, "He is going to summon the demons inside the twelve of them out so that she can be in control. And I am sure you encounter Suho's demon right. You should know demons are hard to due with." He explained.

"What?! You know all that and you are not even trying to help to end this thing?" I said. "I already told you, I am not someone that is nice." He replied. "Wait, just now you say that you won't help if there is nothing in return right? What if I give you something in return! It can be anything." I said with hopes that he will agree with this.

He sighed but turned and look at me, "Okay, but in return, you need to give me something that is most important to you." I frowned, what's important to me? "You just mentioned it, EXO." He said. Yes, they are the most important to me. 

---