36

ERRORS AHEAD
*Not edited*

Hope you all like the previous chapter! I'm sorry for being hiatus for like damn long okay! I'm having my attachment (internship) now, so I guess it is okay to update time to time from now!

I'm glad that you all replied me last chapter! Appreciate them a lot! 💗

-

"What if I'm different from the rest?"

××

Hae Hee

"You just have to walk up this set of stairs. I think he is up there, I can't go up. I mean, he will kill me if he know I brought you here." Kai said as he looked around the place. "So I'll go up alone?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes, its safe because Luhan own this place." He replied and walk away, gesturing me to go up.

I came to this place before, Luhan brought me here the last time. And he told me this place is his secret hideout, and that the others don't come here. I know there is something about the set of stairs, because I remember he called me to wore a cape and hug me so that I'm filled with his scent.

"Luhan?" I half-shouted. "Hae Hee?" I heard his voice at the other end of the stairs. "Yes, I am here." I replied. I saw him rushing down the stairs to me with a shocked expression.

"Who brought you here?" I held onto my arm and look around. "Just someone. He told me not to tell you, so I can't." I replied with a slight smile. "Why are you here?" He asked. I took out the box and give him. "I made this, hope that you will like it."

He frowned and took the box over. He opened it and the bracelet made him look surprised. He looked at me, "Hae Hee.. How did you know about this sign?" He asked. "I don't know. I just made 12 different signs and give it to you all." I replied.

He give me a smile and an embrace, "Let's go up."

"Today's moon is really pretty too." I said and walk nearer to the moon. "Be careful!" Luhan held me back tightly. "W-What?" I asked him. "You are so near to the clift it make me worried." He said while holding me in his embrace even tighter.

"L-Luhan," I called. He slowly let go of me, "Oh, I see." I said awkwardly and pretend I'm looking around. "What happens if humans fall?" I asked.

"Die," He said. "But y'know, if immortals fall down, they will go somewhere else. It's even scarier because no one know what happens if you fall in here." He explained.

I frowned, "It's that why you don't let anyone here? And the reason why you own this place?" I asked. He shrugged, "Half of the reason is also because I love the moon."

I look at him, his side profile is making me fall in love with him more. I can't do this. He is just treating me really nice and in a sincered way.

"Oh, by the way. What was Tao talking about?" He suddenly asked. "H-huh? What did he say?" "He sent everyone a mind-message saying that you got your powers. Is that true?" He asked. I nodded, "I think so. But my powers feel really bad."

"Why?" He asked, gesturing me to sit at the place beside him. "They say I have the power of controling and destroying," I sighed, "And that seemed really a bad thing to do." I continued. 

"Hae Hee, you know when I first got my power of mind-reading and past-reading, it was the scariest period of my life." He started. "I heard everything that humans say in their minds. Their fake tears and words, their dirty past."

"But, I came across with yours. And I instantly feel different, its like you washed my mind. And made it pure and clean again, just like you." He continued and look at me with a deep smile. I stared at him, to be honest, I don't know what to say.

"I am sure you can control your powers well." He said and pat my head lightly. I nodded, this moonlight is making me fall in love with him. "Anyways, take this!" He said and took out a necklace.

"What is this?" I asked as I took it over. "It's my family heirloom. Made using a special gem and blood from ancestors that have the same power as me, and my blood as well." He explained. "Wear it." He said and I nodded. "This necklace is like a marking." He smile.

I touched it and it started glowing.

"Now, shall we go?" He said and stood up giving me his hand.

-

Xiu Min

'Its meeting time, everyone please gather at the meeting room.' I sent mind-message to the rest of the guys.

"Why do we suddenly have meeting? I just fell asleep." Kris appeared in front of me. "Just something to tell everyone." I smile at him and he rolled his eye but walked towards his seat.

After awhile, everyone is here. "Do anyone know where is Hae Hee?" I asked. "I accompanied her back, I guess she is in her room." Luhan replied and I nodded.

"I need to say something regarding Hae Hee. During the weekly training today afternoon, Hun, Baek, Tao and I witness Hae Hee's super power. Her powers have been uncovered." I explained.

Some of them gasped but some just nodded, "What is her power?" Kai asked. "We are only ninety percent sure that her powers are Controling and Destroying." I replied. "Yeah, she has bright blue eyes." Baekhyun said.

"What? Controling and destroying?" Suho raised his voice in surprise. "I know exactly what you are thinking about, Suho. And I am sure Lay, Luhan and Kris know what we are talking about too." I sighed and the 3 except Luhan, sighed together.

"Wait, Xiumin. Is it what I am thinking about?" Luhan spoked up. "Yes, it is." I replied. "Shit." I heard Kris mumbled. "Hello? What are you guys talking about?" Sehun narrowed his eyes at us. "Yeah, explain to us." Chanyeol frowned and the rest just look at us eagerly.

"During the time when the 5 of us turned and became young vampires, there was a strong legendary group of vampires. They are so strong no one could actually defeat them, nonetheless go against them." I started.

"Oh my god, then aren't we about the same?" Sehun gasped. "There is more. They also has a mate, and the mate is a mutant - half wolf, half mortal." Lay continued. "Gosh, I didn't know there were mutants." Chen exclaimed.

"Why do I feel like we are so similar to them? Like even the mate part?" Kyungsoo frowned. "We might now be exactly the same. If Hae Hee's power is controling and destroying, it means that she has the same exact power as the mutant mate." Suho explained.

---

;-) Hint: refer back to chapter 29