38

Errors ahead

Hey guys, I'm trying hard to give an update every now and then so please do share this book around. It was happy reading comments by you all. 💙

🎇🎇🎇

-

"I'm sorry was the least he could say."

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee? Are you okay?"

I stirred and slowly open my eyes. Baekhyun and Sehun is in front of me. The moment I thought of how I ended up here.

I couldn't reply, I don't know if I am fine. But I feel really awful right now. My whole body is in pain. And my heart too. It's in pain.

I thought he was trying to accept me.

But he is still in the idea of getting rid of me. I guess he couldn't accept me. He just can't.

I closed my eyes again, ignoring the calls from both Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Sorry, but I want to spend time alone." I said and slightly smile at them before turning away. I know, it wasn't their fault but I can't force myself to say I am okay now, when I clearly am not.

-

Kris

"Oh my god. Kris!" Suho shouted at me.

We are in the meeting room again. And I know why he is shouting. It's indeed my fault this time.

"Why did you do that? She is still unstable with her powers. Do you know she might not even survive?!" Xiumin screamed right across the table.

"I am there. I never left her alone." I coldly replied. "Kris, don't you get it? It's definitely not about if you left her alone or not. BUT you left her there." Luhan said and stared at me.

I kept quiet. I couldn't retort. I know it's my fault.

"Is it about Param again?" Tao started. I look at him. How did he know? "We all know about Param. Stop it, Kris. No matter what, we all know that Param is not here anymore." Chen added.

"Hae Hee is Hae Hee. And the mutant is the mutant. Even if they have the same powers. They are not the same person. Stop being harsh on Hae Hee." Kai stated.

I stared at them. I am more than furious. How can they tell me to stop it? How? They don't know what Param is to me.

"If you all already knew about her. Don't you all know how important is her to me? I was just trying to prove that our mate will never be her and no one can ever replace her even if they have the same power." I said furiously.

"Even if it's our mate." I added.

"H-Hae Hee?" Baekhyun looked at the door and we all turned Hae Hee is standing there.

Hae Hee

I thought my action just now towards Sehun and Baekhyun was a little to harsh. So here I am, slowly dragging my body to find them.

It's not their fault anyway.

And I am sure Kris didn't want to harm me on purpose. If not he wouldn't have brought me back.

From afar, I saw the meeting room's having it's lights on. I walk nearer and I can hear soft speaking voices.

Just when I was about to push the door open, I heard my name.

"Hae Hee is Hae Hee. And the mutant is the mutant. Even if they have the same powers. They are not the same person. Stop being harsh on Hae Hee."

Who is she?

Kris then furiously reply. His face is red, his eyes is bloodshot. He looks like he is about to burst in anger.

"If you all already knew about her. Don't you all know how important is her to me? I was just trying to prove that Hae Hee will never be her and no one can ever replace her even if they have the same power."

"Even if it's our mate."

Who is she? Why is she so important to Kris? What do Kris want to prove? I don't understand.

I push the door without a second thought. I just want to know. Who is she?

"H-Hae Hee?" Baekhyun called as he look at my direction in shock.

Kris turned, I can see his facial expression gradually soften. And everyone seems to look at me in surprise.

"What are you all talking about?" I asked.

Nobody reply, they just look around or stared at each other. Until Chanyeol grabbed onto my arm and pull me out of the room.

I look at him and he just kept on walking. I feel like a zombie being dragged around. He teleported us to the back garden of the castle.

I looked at him, I didn't say anything. He looks like he want to explain. He gently reach out his hands towards my cheeks, I flinch and move away slightly from his touch.

He is wipping my tears away.

"Hae Hee, I will explain instead. I will." He said with his deep voice. I nodded and listened to him.

He explained everything. Now I finally understood why Kris is so agitated. He loved her. A lot. More than what I can ever get from anyone.

She is so blessed. She got the purest love from the hardest person.

"Hae Hee?" Chanyeol called. I look up at him, "I'm fine. I just want to have sometime alone." I replied and sighed.

"Alright. I will go back and find the rest. You can just stay here." He said and walk away, out of the back garden. I slowly walked towards the bench and settled down there.

Why am I so sad. I mean, after so many times of them rejecting me, I should at least be able to hide my sadness. I am expressing too much.

"How are you feeling?" I turned around to that familiar voice.

Shit, how did she even get here. I need to run away.

---

Q&A? :-)