22

Guys, updateee. Comment your favourite quote from this story.

-

ERRORS AHEAD

"I..I love you."

Chanyeol

We were slacking around in the private game room until Kyungsoo and the rest teleported into the room. They seem angry and irritated, is it about Hae Hee again?

"Why are you guys here? Aren't you guys supposed to accompany that mate?" Kris frowned and look at them. "Aish, stop it. We are super irritated." Sehun replied. "Why? Aigoo, I already told you that she is super irritating." Kris rolled his eye and continued playing his game with Tao.

"You know what? She actually asked us if she can visit the mortal world again." Xiumin sighed and sat down next to Luhan. "Really? Why?" I asked. "She wants to visit the 7 wolves. Seriously." Chen shook his head and drink a glass of water at the side.

"Is she serious? I don't even know if that's call flirting. Because I don't think she is even suitable to be flirting." Kai joked, earning a hit from Lay. "Stop it guys, you all know she just treat the 7 of them like brothers." Lay explained.

Suho scoffed, "So what? Aren't we enough?" "You all know that she feels uncomfortable here right?" Lay spat. We all exchanged looks and sighed, "So what? We are uncomfortable too." Tao said like it's a matter of fact.

When Lay was about to reply, the door suddenly swings opened. We divert our attention towards the door, it's Hae Hee. She looks awfully weird.

"H-Hae Hee?" Kyungsoo called.

She took steps nearer to us and closer to door. "Oh, so all of you are here!" She beamed and laughed. "Is she okay?" Kai whispered. "I am okay!" She answered. "I am here to tell you how uncomfortable I am here okay!" She nodded and sat down on the floor.

"Hae Hee," Sehun was about to approach her but she pointed at Sehun, "Don't move! Let me talk please! You all keep talking that it's hard for me to say anything!" She shouted and frowned.

"Something is wrong; I think she did something." Lay informed the rest. "Nothing is wrong! You guys are so self-centred! And I am so tired because of that. I understand that you guys are uncomfortable," She place her hands on her chest and nodded.

"I think she is drunk." I said. But she continued, "But I am even more uncomfortable! Can you imagine a human, a very pathetic human thought that she can finally started to live a normal life, suddenly meet a bunch of vampires telling her that she is their mate?" She scoffed and laughed.

"H-Hae Hee ah," Suho tried to approach but she gestures him to go away. "And mate? More like maid, m-a-i-d! I am so tired, and I want to just live peacefully! Over here, I am just trapped in this gigantic house!" She continued and started to tear up.

"Wolves? What's wrong with wolves? They treat me so well that I became greedy, wanting more of what they are giving me because I have never been treated so well in my whole life." She cried.

I don't know why but her words hit me so hard that my heart tightened at what she said. I feel like hugging her and give her comfort.

"And you!" She pointed at Kris. "This ungrateful bastard!" She beamed and wipe her tears off. "Me? Seriously? Aish, stop this drama!" Kris scolded back. "Shut up! You are so noisy!" She yelled. Which kind of makes everyone laughed because no one dares to do this to him.

"I just thought I can help you guys because it seems like the eclipse or whatever is very important." She said and shake her head, like she is keeping herself awake.

"Hae Hee, did you drink anything?" Luhan asked. We look at each other, wait, did she drink that? "What? I just went into the potion room and .... And suddenly I was thirsty so I drunk water!" She chuckled and look at us innocently.

"She drunk the potion, Drunken Truth." Lay sighed and look at us. "So, what she is saying now is what she truly felt?" Chen asked. "Yeah, not a thing is a lie." Suho replied as he looks at Hae Hee apologetically.

"Hae Hee ah, let me bring you back?" Sehun walked forward but Hae Hee shook her head. "No! I want him and him to bring me back!" She pointed at Kris and Luhan. "Me? No way!" Kris frowned. "Why me?" Luhan added.

"If not I am going to stay here and make sure no one leaves." She closes her eyes sleepily. "Kris. Luhan." Xiumin cleared his throat. "No way, I am not going to do it." Kris refused. Luhan didn't say anything.

"Luhan?" Suho look at him. He sighed, "I will do it." Kris look at him surprised. "What? Are you freaking serious Luhan?" Kris spat. "Just do it. I want my peace. She is freaking noisy." Luhan answered. "Yeah, Kris. Just bring her back to her room and you can teleport to the strippers' club or whatever." I said.

"Aish!" Kris run his fingers through his hair frustrated-ly. "You know what? You guys own me one." He annoyingly said and walked towards Luhan. They both brought Hae Hee up and teleported away.

"Wow." I mumbled. "I know, right?" Kai answered. "I didn't know she was holding it in." Baekhyun lowered his head. "Yeah, there is a lot of things we don't know." Suho sighed. "Then, we should apologise. Right?" Kyungsoo suggested.

I shrugged and look over to Tao and Kai. "Or should we just pretend we don't know? Just like before?" Tao suggested. "Seriously, Tao? She said everything that she is feeling and now you just ignore her?" Sehun scolded.

"Okay, okay. We should apologise!" Lay announced and the rest kept quiet. "Why not we surprise her to a party? Let's bring to the Mates' night next week?" Suho suggested. "What? No!" Kai frowned.

"Why? I thought you guys were looking forward for this party every month? You know, that's the only place we can't go in the whole immortal and mortal world, other than Letylie's private rooms." Kyungsoo asked.

"But then, everyone will know that she is our mate!" Tao whined. "Yeah, and they will start to make fun of us!" I added. "Actually, I agree with them." Chen timidly said, Baekhyun and Xiumin nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean by make fun?" Sehun narrowed his eye at me. "I mean; you know... The last time BTS has a mate, I made fun of them because their mate was ugly." I explained and scratch the back of my head.

"Are you serious, Park Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo yelled. I closed my eyes, I can feel Kyungsoo's anger from the place I am standing. "It was not just me! Tao, Kris, Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun did it too!" I whined.

"I don't care. I am bringing Hae Hee over! Deal with it!" Suho exclaimed, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Lay followed him.

"Nooooo, we will get laughed at forever! Moreover, the party is at the mortal world!" Baekhyun whined. "But they already knew we have a mate, s0 it's not a matter of choice." Xiumin look over at us.

"If you insisted on bringing her. Don't expect us to be around." Kai said sternly and teleported away. "I think he is angry." I gulped. "Whatever. We are going to ask for Hae Hee's opinion. If she wants, then we will bring her!" Suho insisted.

B8XfYwvjm