9

ERRORS AHEAD.

"Battles just make you stronger. Even when you do not have the best weapon."

-

Kris Wu

"They are going to the mortal world today. Are you tagging along?" I heard Chanyeol asked. "Why are they going there?" I asked. "Hae Hee wants t0 meet her friends." Baekhyun shrugged. "Then, why should we tag along?" Tao frowned.

"Because we are-" Xiumin was cut, "Okay, whatever. Just stop using the mate word, it's very irritating to hear that." Kai sighed. "I agree, Kai." I give him a hi-5 and we went back lying on the bed. "Seriously guys, why are you all always sleeping?" Chen sighed and hit Tao whom was rolling on the bed.

"Because we need energy to go to the club every night." Kai laughed. "Yes, we need the energy okay. We were so tired because the girls yesterday was so awesome! I just can't." I said while smiling when I was reminded with the girls I been with yesterday.

"How awesome?" Baekhyun asked boringly. "They have new girls, their figures were like, gosh! You will get a nose bleed and their butt-" Kai's words were cut by Xiumin, "Well, I don't want to know. I am going with them." Kai just shrugged.

"Where is the rest?" I sat up from my bed and look around. "You mean, Sehun, Suho, Kyungsoo and Lay?" Baekhyun shrugged. "Yes and Luhan, where are they?" I nodded. "I don't know about Luhan, but the rest are always sticking around Hae Hee. It's been 4 days." Chanyeol shrugged and look at us.

"What are they scared off, seriously." I shot of the darts that is on my hand. "Us, probably. Since they feel that we will hurt Hae Hee." Kai laughed. "Serious? Then we should do what they scared off the most!" Tao suggested.

"Hey, please don't do it okay. If we hurt her, the 4 of them will not do nothing," Xiumin warned. We stared at him and laughed, "We need your help too, Hyung! Didn't you say that you are still finding people to attend vampire's gathering? You can just send the 4 of them over!" Tao half-hug him and look at him. "Actually, I think we shouldn't do it." Baekhyun said. "I agree with Baek." Chen looked at us.

"Whatever. If you all do not want, we can just do it ourselves." Chanyeol smirked and we immediately thought of a plan.

Hae Hee 

"Are you sure you want to visit them with me?" I asked as I look at their gloomy faces. "Of course, we can't have you go alone. We will be worried the whole day." Sehun sighed. "But you guys don't like them, right?" I poke Kyungsoo's cheek. "We will just go, to protect you." Kyungsoo held onto my fingers and poke my cheeks instead.

We have gotten quite close this 4 days, but only with this 4 of them the rest of the guys will not even talk to me, even when we are eating at the same table.

Actually, even when we are close, I just feel that they are just pretending. But whatever, I just have to stay here till eclipse is over. I am sure they will keep that promise!

"Protect me? Actually you all do not have to do that. They won't do anything to me, instead they also protect me like how you all." I smile at them and walk towards the door. "No, we will definitely go with you guys." Suho smile. "Yeah, we are scared okay." Lay winked and opened the door, revealing the other guys.

Like I say, we haven't seen each other that commonly yet, so it's kind of a weird feeling.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed at the sight of Xiumin and Chanyeol. "Annyeong." Xiumin greeted at me and Chanyeol just nodded. Aish, that rude guy. I slightly glared at him. "Did you just call me rude?" Chanyeol spat. Shit, I forgot that only the 4 of them block my thoughts.

"Nope. I just said rude guy, I didn't say Chanyeol is a rude guy." I smile at him awkwardly. "Aish, you!" He was just about to come close to me but Kyungsoo shove his hands in front of me. "Park Chanyeol." He sternly called.

"So what are you guys here for? Accompanying us?" Suho asked. Xiumin nodded, "I am going to accompany her with Chanyeol for you guys." "For us? Why?" Lay frowned. We exchange look and I look at Xiumin. "T-That's because I am sending the 4 of you guys to attend the vampire's gathering for a week!" He replied.

"Why us? Why not Kris and the rest? They are doing nothing but clubbing while we are here spending time with Hae Hee." Sehun complained. "Like you say, they are always clubbing, I cannot send them to throw the face of our family away." Xiumin explained.

"We can't just leave Hae Hee here like this, it's dangerous." Kyungsoo sternly said and look at Chanyeol. "Hey chill, I won't do anything to her, okay?" Chanyeol defended and look at me. "Then, why not if Hae Hee doesn't want us to go, we won't go. Okay?" Lay suggest.

They all look at me, I sighed and look at Xiumin, "It is very important?" I asked. He cleared his throat and replied, "O-Of course it is." I nodded, "Then, you guys just go, okay? I don't want to be a burden."

"Serious?" Sehun look at me with a wrinkled nose. I chuckled, "Yes, I am okay. Besides, I know they won't hurt me. I trust them like how I trust you guys." I look at Xiumin and Chanyeol with a smile.

"We are going now?" Suho sighed. "Yes, just go straight away." Xiumin replied and Kyungsoo started asking details of the gathering. While Kyungsoo was doing that, Sehun held my hand which makes me stare at him, "Take this," He place red bracelet on my hand. "It's a bracelet that I the same as mine." He whispered as he places his arm out, revealing a silver bracelet. "Wear it, if they do anything to you, just held this pendant tightly and call my name. I will be able to know and come back here!" He whispered and help me with the wearing of the bracelet.

"Thank you, Sehun ah." I give him one of my sincere smile, no one has ever care for me this much. This maknae here sure is one of my guardian angel.

"Oh and I blocked your thoughts from everyone, I think you deserve privacy." Suho smile and look at me. Gosh, he is also one of my guardian angel.

"Let's go! Bye, Hae Hee. We will be back in a week okay!" Lay waved with the rest, I nodded. "Bye!" my guardian angels; I waved at them and they disappeared.

Someone clear their throat; it was Xiumin. "Erm, let's go to the mortal world." I nodded and he held my hand. In a flash, we were outside the house where the guys were staying. I let go of Xiumin's hand and ran towards the door.

"Guys! I am back!" I beamed. The door opened, revealing Mark with a bruise lips and bandaged arm. "Hae Hee!" He beamed and give me a hug. I hug him back, so tightly. "Hae Hee!" I heard Jackson and BamBam's voices at the back.

I pull away from his hug and had a group hug with the rest of guys.

----

RATE THIS STORY FROM 10 (BEST) - 1 (WORSE)!

:)