52

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything

-

The previous chapter was back to angst (i hope its angst enough) and it is just the start. I am sorry but this book is a angst one, so more to come.

Heyheyhey, another chapter the next day because you all left so much comments for my previous chapter~ so this is for you guys. 💓

And I heard all your voices, thanks guys. :'-)

~~

Errors ahead, not edited.

"The saddest thing in life is not dying is living as if you are dead."

-

-

Luhan

"I will just go back to my room." She said and ran out of the room. Kyungsoo, Tao and Sehun was calling her but she ignored. I sighed to myself and Lay walk nearer to us. "So that is result that you all want right? Are you happy now?" Lay raised his voice, his eyes are red and we seldom see that. But I am not surprised. I mean, to Lay, Hae Hee is his everything.

Xiumin sighed, "Lay, I thought you would understand how we felt and stand on our side." "She told you first right? Because you're the easiest among us. She must have wanted your protection." Kris smirked. "Suho and Luhan, I thought the both of you are awake. But I guess I was wrong." Kyungsoo said with a sigh.

"Do Kyungsoo, you don't understand how we feel. You don't even know Param, and how much she weighs inside our heart." I said, I was pissed. My heart feels so confused and tired. But to be honest, I really regretted finding out about this matter together with Kris. I know how Kris' temper is, and he don't think before he do anything. He just do it.

"If Param take over Hae Hee, does that mean we are going to live with Param?" Tao asked. "Of course." Kris smile. I don't know if I am happy about that. "I can't believe you all are doing this to Hae Hee." Chanyeol half shouted and ran out of the room. Baekhyun, Kai and Chen sighed before leaving the room.

Chanyeol

"Yeol, where are you going?" Baekhyun asked as he tried to catch up with me. "Find Hae Hee." I simply replied, of course. I cannot imagine how hurt she will feel right now, I felt really bad for not standing at her side just now. But I can't help it, I don't know Param. I can't get into this, it isn't that good.

Baekhyun look at me and reply, "I will follow you." We both reached Hae Hee's door and before we could even open the door, the room's door open a little and Hae Hee slip out of the gap. I caught her in my arms, her body is so cold and lifeless. Her breathings is slow and faded, and black-coloured blood was oozing out from both side of her arms.

"Hae Hee!" Both me and Baekhyun shouted. She opened her eyes slightly and look at the both of us before completely losing conscious. We started panicking and decided to bring her to Lay's room. I mean, he knows how to heal her.

We sent a mind message to Lay and asked him to come into his room as soon as possible. "How is she?" In less than a minute after we entered Lay's room and he appeared. "We are not sure but I am guessing the cause of it is this wounds." I pointed at her arms and Lay immediately tear of her sleeves and look at her wound. It seems like it was someone's nails that has digged deep into her flesh. Baekhyun gasped before panicking, "Lay! How is she? What is this?"