72

Well, guys, it's already chapter 72 and I just want to tell you, I appreciate you all a lot. This story was actually started like a few years ago and like, I am so glad if you followed my story, read it over and over again (because my updates are too slow and you all need to refresh your memories) or if you followed this story a little later but still stay through till now. Thank yall's.

Do you have any questions for me? I will answer them as much as I can!

Hope you all stay at home and stay safe! Remember to drink more water and build up your immune system!

-

ERRORS AHEAD

"I thought I will never be happy again but it all changes when I met you."

Hae Hee

We didn't want to make a huge commotion to everyone that I remembered everything, so we will just have a simple dinner with everyone. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are back at the kitchen cooking again and I could hear Suho scolding Baekhyun for dirtying the table. Luhan, Xiumin, and Jongdae playing games. Tao and Kris were arguing about something while Lay was trying to stop them and Kai and Sehun are at the side, focus on cleaning and arranging the dining table.

These are all the feelings that I missed. I really missed them. 

Looking at them like that really makes me feel like I am the happiest person on earth when just a while ago, I thought I could never feel happy.

"What are you thinking about?" Baekhyun asked as he passes me a cup of orange juice. "How blessed I am!" I said and took a sip of the drink. "We are even more blessed to have a wife like you! But I am just thinking a while ago, I think being a wife of twelve vampire husband is going to be a little tough-" "Byun Baekhyun, shut up!" Kris ran towards us and covered Baekhyun's mouth while we look at each other awkwardly. Because I actually know what he is trying to say.

I nervously chuckled, "Well, I guess I can get used to that. Right?" Baekhyun then pushes Kris's hand away, "Yeah, of course. But if it's too-" "Baekhyun get your ass over here!" I heard Suho called and Baekhyun just pouted and walk away. "Sorry if Baek scared you, you know how playful he can be like right." Kris smiles and sat beside me. Well, that handsome face scares me more than what Baek is trying to say.

"It's fine, Kris. Can I hug you?" I asked. He smiles and spreads out his arms, "I am all yours, you don't even need to ask." I put myself into his embrace and he hugs me tightly in his arms. Even though people said Vampires are cold-blooded, their embrace is the warmest and most comfortable hug.

-

After dinner, they decided to send me back to the mortal world so that I could continue living as a human and do whatever that makes me happy. But just when we were about to say our goodbyes, the boys were behaving strangely. 

"Did you all feel that?" Xiumin asked. And the rest looked around and nodded. "Protect Hae Hee, that is the priority," Suho said and everyone nodded. Chanyeol and Kris held on tightly to my hand. Then the living room's door was opened widely.