16

Hi guys, next update will be estimated 5 days later. The moment I get WIFI.

-

-ERRORS AHEAD-

"Wishing that all that happened, didn't happen. It is the only way to run away."

-

Hae Hee

I woke up to realise that I have slept for another day, I guess I am tired huh. I sit up of my bed and just when I was about to wear my glasses, there was a post-it note pasted on a bowl of porridge.

'Just came in during dawn, wanted to apologise. But you were asleep, so please accept my apology gift, it's fish porridge. - Ch' The rest of the paper was wet so I couldn't see who is it.

Ch? Chen? I smile at that post-it and went to wash up before coming to eat the porridge. When I come out of the bathroom, I was surprised by the back of someone at the balcony.

I purposely cleared my throat, so that he can turn around.

"OH, Hae Hee, you are out." He smiles and scratch his nape. "K-Kai? W-What do you want?" I asked while taking defensive steps backwards. To be honest, I am afraid of them. Every one of them.

They hated me. They can do anything to me. What they did the day before gives me a trauma.

He nervously gestures his hands in front of me, "Don't worry, I am just here to apologise." He lowered his head. "I am here to apologise for what I did. I was one of the person planned all this." He continued.

"I am sorry."

I got the urge to tell him that he is not forgiven, but I sighed and look at him. He looks so sincere, "You don't have to." Aish, Lee Hae Hee. "I am fine." I said and give him a weak smile before walking away towards that bowl of porridge and start eating.

"Oh, this porridge! Chanyeol was cooking the whole morning, starting from 4am in the morning. He is not good at cooking porridge so he recooked 3 times and burnt his hands." He laughed.

"Chanyeol? He burnt his hands?" I asked, a little worried. "Yes, but he will be fine. I mean, look, his power is fire." He said and I sighed but continued eating the porridge. "I will go first." He said and teleported away.

After I finished the porridge, I went straight to the kitchen to wash the bowl and utensils. That when I met someone that I hope I won't bump into - Kris.

He silently walked pass me which makes me sighed in relief, but later I was held back by him - he was holding my wrist, tightly. Boring into my eyes with those eyes; piercing gaze.

"What did you do to my brothers?" He asked. I look at him nervously and replied, "I-I didn't do anything." "Didn't do anything?" He laughed and then returned to his piercing gaze again. "Oh, yeah. You didn't do anything; they just find your life pathetic. So, they pity you." He replied and shook off my wrist.

"What?" I stared at him, demanding an explanation from what he said. "Oh, I don't think you know yet. They already know what your life was; oh, how many failed adoptions do you have? Wait, I think 3, right? Heol, that is the most pathetic thing. You are worthless and disgusting-" The next thing I know, my hands were already on his face, giving him the first and the hardest slap of my life.

"Don't ever take someone's life as a joke. Because that makes your life a joke." I said and walk away. To be honest, I immediately regret slapping him. In a swift, I was being pushed to the wall and Kris was strangling me.

"You made a big mistake right there, lady." He said huskily and strangle me up towards the wall. Just when I thought it was the end of my life, someone shouted, "LET GO OF HER, KRIS!"

He let go of me without any warning which causes me to hit the ground landing on my knees.

"What the hell are you doing, Kris? The others will kill you if they find this out!" Tao was yelling at him. But he just shrugged, "It was just a warning for you, if you dare appear in front of me again, it will not be this easy anymore. I will kill you straight." He warned before disappearing.

"Hae Hee, are you alright?" Tao asked and help me up. I nodded, "Oh my gosh, there is a strangling mark. Come to my room, we need to do something with this mark." He said and grab hold of my hand.

-

Upon reaching his room, I let go of his hands. To be honest, it was kind of uncomfortable. I mean, he doesn't usually treat me well. He just awkwardly looks at me, "Before anything, I need to apologise. I am sorry." He bowed.

"I hope you forgive us. We promised not to hurt you or do anything to you in the future. So please, forgive us." He sighed and look at me with those puppy eyes; like what Kai did this morning.

I nodded, "I am not angry at all. I am just... Just scared." I sighed and clear my throat. "Don't have to be from now on." He smiles.

"By the way, about what happen just now... Can you not tell anyone? I don't want to see Kris get into trouble." He asked. "I won't. I hate witnessing fights anyway." I replied. "That's great. Now let's get to work." He held my hand and bring me into a room at the corner.

Honestly, I have phobia of going into a room now. Especially with them.

"Woah, what's this?" I exclaimed upon seeing the room full of bags, shoes and watches. He smiles and look at me, "these are my collections!" He said proudly. "Oh, and I am going to apply this concealer on your neck. I don't think you know how to make up right?" He asked.

I lowered my head, "I don't make up at all." It's awkward for a girl not to know how to make up. I feel like I am the only girl. "It's fine. I will just teach you how to apply concealer. I mean, this is the only make up I put on my face." He smiles and lead me to the chairs at the side.

He starts to apply concealer at my neck, it hurts but also tickles at the same time. I kept on fidgeting and trying to hold in my laughter.

"Stop moving!" He whines in annoyance. I look at him apologetically, "I am sorry. But it really tickles." "Then you will need some distraction, right?" He smiles at me, is that a playful smile?

"Erm, you can flick my forehead if you want. That will distraction me." I suggested, okay asking someone to hit is weird. And I am awfully weird.

"Okay." He said and get ready his fingers on my forehead. I close my eyes, getting ready for the pain to come as a distraction.

pc=__PA��J7�P

Not edited.
--