49

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything

-

"I wish you can love me because I'm me. Not because I felt like her."

--

Errors ahead. Not edited.

--

Hae Hee

"Yeah, obviously. I told you right?"

I heard that familiar voice again. I turned around and its that woman again, that woman in mask. I stood up and turned to face her.

"Remember I said that your face was a bonus? Yes, this is what I meant. Param is the key. Even if the other seven haven't seen Param, it doesn't matter. Vampires fall in love together." She laughed and sat on the chair. "So what? You will still not get them!" I shouted back at her.

She smirked, "But I got rid of you. That's enough for me to proceed with my plan." Got rid of me? What does she mean?

"Oh well, oh well. My dear, have you forgot about the magic potion I injected into you? The more they love you or Param, they are destroying you." She smile at me. "I will think of a way to stop you!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Hm, how about I tell you the way. Just destroy them before they destroy you. Use your powers." She raised her eye brows and look at me sternly. "I-I will never hurt them!"

"I knew it. Then get hurt and don't complain, sweety." She said before laughing and disappearing.

Who the fcuk is she? Why is she doing this to me? Why is everyone hurting me in their own way? Why can't I just, just freaking hurt them back? Why?

I leaned on the glass panel and bawled my eyes out. I don't want to stop them from loving me or accepting me. But why is it so hard?

--

Lay

"When is the esclipse again?" Baekhyun asked. "In five days." I replied. We are now gathered in the meeting room to discuss about what happen during the esclipse. "So are you ready?" Sehun asked Hae Hee. She looked dazed and tired, "Hae Hee?" I called. "H-Huh? I'm sorry. I just zoned out." She slightly smile. It has been a week since she came back from the wolves.

She look so zoned-out and blank everyday since then, I am so worried. Especially of those frequent questions about Param.

"Its okay. Are you ready for the esclipse?" Xiumin asked. "Yes, I have been training to control my powers." She replied. "Yeah, I have been teaching her how to control her powers." Sehun smile and they both have a short eye-contact.

"After esclipse, everyone will know who you are. And we all will officially become the heir of the immortal world." Suho announced. Big smiles appeared on everybody's faces except Hae Hee. What is wrong with her? I am really worried.

"On that day, we just need to combine our powers together. I'll brief more about it on that day." Suho said and we all nodded. "By the way, Hae Hee you will need to have intensive trainings these days. Because other immortals will definitely try to test you." He added.

"Hae Hee?" Baekhyun called. Her face looks pale and tired, "Hae." Sehun place his hands on her shoulders. "H-Huh? I'm sorry. What did I miss?" I sighed. "Guys, I think you all just proceed with the meeting, I will bring Hae Hee back her room. She needs to rest." I said and the rest nods.

Hae Hee lowered her head and followed me. "Are you okay?" I asked as I walk beside her. "Y-Yeah, of course. I'm fine." She replied and look away. I held onto her hands, "Its okay if you don't want to tell me. But I thought at least you and me were comfortable with each other." I sighed.

"N-No, Lay. I am very comfortable with you, its just..." She sigh. "Let's talk in my room." I said and brought her to my room.

"Actually this few days, Param has been appearing in my dream and occasionally in my mind. I could.. I could hear her." She started. "Hear her? Param? That's impossible." I frowned. "Really." She said with a sigh. "What does she say to you?" I asked. "She said she wants me to lend her my body for a day. She wamts to spend time with you all and say the things she want to say."

That's weird. Why would Param do that?

"She is always crying, I feel bad." She said and I notice tears brimming her eyes. "And why would you feel bad?" I look at her and place my hands on her cheeks. "H-Huh? I mean, you all miss her too. I feel bad to block you all from meeting each-"

Before she could finish, I place my lips on hers. She was surprised, her breathings and heart-beats were unstable. I slowly pull away and look her. Tears start streamimg down from her face, I wipe it away and smile at her.

"Hae, remember this one thing. I don't care if Param is coming back or not. Its true that we all miss her, but she is just a friend or a sister. She already has mates, we can't just love her like that." I explained.

"And no matter what others say, just one more thing. I love you, Lee Hae Hee. You made my heart beat long time ago. And yes, this is how attractive you are." I said and she smile at me still crying. I place both of my hands on her cheeks and wipe away her tears.

"Thank-you, Lay." She said and shifted towards me and give me a peck on my lips. I bit my lips and look at her in awe. She started blushing and look away.

"Anyways, my Hae. I know you have not been sleeping well right? Here." I patted on my bed and look at her. "Sleep with me. I will be beside you, so that you will not dream of anything, except me." I said and give her a assuring smile. "S-Sleep with you?" She gulped and started being anxious. "We are almost official husband(s) and wife. Why are you even shy?" I said and held her hand pull her towards my bed.

I flip the blanket and tuck her into my bed, then I settle beside her. I pull the sheets up and held her tight in my embrace.

"Sleep, my Princess Hae." I said as I slowly caresses her head. She smile and nodded, "I love you too, Lay." She replied. My heart almost bursted at what she said but I controlled myself and just gave her a peck on her forehead. Slowly, her breathings became stable and she was sleeping soundly.

I wonder what does she meant by Param was appearing everywhere. What does Param wants to say to us? Is she trying to harm Hae Hee? Or is she trying to help us?

Even though I reassured Hae Hee, I am still worried. What if she starts to over-think again? I think I need to discuss this with some of the guys. Preferably those that has no feelings about Param. I mean, I am not sure how would the other four react to this news. But I am sure, I will never let Hae Hee get hurt.

---