33

Errors ahead

안녕하세요❤
Thank you for waiting again all my readers. Since I dragged this long time to give you updates, I thought that maybe I can do a short Q&A session. You can ask about me, or Hae Hee or even the other characters in this story.
Just comment what you wanna ask and who you wanna ask.

(The short Q&A session can only happen if this book hits 40k reads and more than 2.3k votes :) OR when this books ends)

-

"Why is it always me? Am I too vulnerable?"

Hae Hee

I stirred and opened my eyes. I am in a dark room, with barely any lights. Where am I? I tried to move but I realised my legs and hands are all tied up. I can't even move my tied up hands.

"So, you are awake?" A unfamiliar voice called out. "W-Who are you?" I asked, trying to collect all my voice to sound strong and stable. "Well, I am someone who is after your soul and heart. And most importantly, your mate, EXO."

Then the lights in the dark on.

The person standing in front of me is a woman wearing a mask to cover face. She has long red hair that reaches her waist. And neither sides of her is 2 man wearing outfit.

"W-What are you?" I asked. She fake a laugh and walk nearer to me, tilting up my chin and give me a slap across my face abruptly. "How rude. I am obviously an immortal like 12 of your mates." The slap was so strong that I felt like I just sprain my neck, I can also taste blood.

"In case you are confused, I am not after your life. I am after your mates as well as your heart and soul. And I can only get them when you are alive. So obviously, you won't have to die." She explained.

I shook my head, "No, I won't let you do what you want." "Well, my dear. That's not what you decide." She fake another laugh.

'Oh ya Sehun! He gave me necklace that I always wear. He say if I hold the pendant lightly and call his name, he will be right here.'

"You can try. But I'm not sure if the guys are free to get your call." She smirked and walked away.

Just then the two guys that was buy her side walked towards me and carried me to the other side of room. "Let me go!" I scream and shouted while attempting to use my strength to free myself. But this two guys that are holding aren't even humans.

I was brought into a room, painted in white. And that room has ice cubes and snow falling from the ceiling. The temperature here is incredibly low, I can't even feel my lips.

The two guys throw me on the floor hard and disappeared in thin air. Leaving me alone in this room.

"This room is one of the torture rooms that people in the immortal world use to punish all the betrayed immortals with powers relating to fire. Enjoy." Her voice announced.

Immediately, the temperature starts to rise, and the entrance disappeared. I am trapped in a room without door and window. And the chain on my hand starts to form traces of ice.

"Let me go!" I shouted and ran towards the wall and starts to bang on it crazily. Please.. Please just someone, please save me.

-

Mark

"Why hasn't Hae Hee come back yet?" Jackson asked. Yuygeom and Jackson has been sitting at the door for over 2 hours without moving from that spot. "Yah, since Hae Hee is with them we should not take control over her too much." Jaebum sighed. "Yeah, no matter what it is. She is their mate anyway, we can't change the fact that they have a bond." Jinyoung explained.

"They won't hurt her, right?" I mumbled my question. The rest looked at me and look away, "If they ever do that I will rip their heads off." Jaebum growled. "But I just feel like something bad is happening.. Do you think we should check with the blood suckers?" Jackson sighed and Yuygeom was nodding beside him.

"But isn't it weird to just visit? I mean like you see if we step into the immortal world just to crash into his house and look for their mate? How will the other immortals look at Hae Hee?" BamBam said. He made sense. Obviously, we don't really care how the immortals look at us.

"We will see about that, if we still don't hear from her we will really need to check it out." I suggested. "Alright then." Jinyoung sighed.

_

Hae Hee

"How do you feel, human?" That woman's voice again. "Do you feel like dying? Humans indeed. Weak. I thought you will be better than this." She laughed. I just stood up using all the leftover strength I have right now.

"By the way, it's just the start." She laughed and I hear a snap. My surrounding suddenly became dark and the temperature went back to normal. It wasn't as cold as just now.

"How about a deal?" She asked. I do not have any strength to reply but I heard footsteps in the room. I turned around, she was standing right in front of me with two guys beside her. She looked at me with her emotionless eyes, then she did some hand gesture.

One of the guy come towards me and held on to me, I tried to push him away but I just can't. Another guy walked towards me with a syringe on his hand. I struggled but it seems like I was frozen, unable to move at all. He then injected something into me, before letting me off.

"The deal is, if EXO fall in love with you completely, you will die within 5 days." She said as she walk closer to me and whisper in my ear, "And in order for them to be the greatest, they need to love their mate." I looked at her, wanting to retort, but voice just don't come out.

"Let her go." She ordered.

○●□■♤♡◇♧