55

#askLeeHaeHeeAnything (pm/comments)

-

Hey guys, who do you think the Black Magician is?  Is Param really inside Hae Hee's body?

Okay, I shall not reveal much so that you all can continue reading :'-)

--

Errors ahead - Not edited.

"If she can give you more happiness than I can, I would kindly wish the both of you happiness."

-

Hae Hee

"Suho!" I shouted. But he didn't react, I slowly walk nearer to him. I realised his eyes were closed and he was stoned at his place. "Suho?" I called while tapping his shoulder. He feels colder than before and there were blue veins popping out from his neck. I cupped his cheeks, hoping he will react to a new temperature.

His eyes open and he look at me, "Suho!" I smiled in relief. Just as I thought he was alright, his eyes turns bloody red and he push me down so I am lying on the sand. He then place both his hands on my neck and started to strangle me. His strength was unbelievably strong and no matter how much I hit his hands, he won't budge.

"Die, you should die." He said in a low scary tone, that doesn't sound like himself. "J-Junmyeon." I managed to called his real name between breaths that I could get. His real name just appeared in my mind.

As if he heard a magical chant, his hands immediately loosen and he stumbled backwards. He looks scared and shocked. He opened his mouth, as if attempting to say something but stared at both his hands and frowned while slightly shivering. I quickly sit up and catch my breath, massaging my neck. I can't help but look at him with a horrified expression.

"H-Hae Hee ah." He called and tried coming closer to me. I shifted uncomfortably, body still shivering from the event earlier. "H-Hae Hee, I am Suho, Junmyeon ah. I-I am sorry about just now." He mumbled and he looks guilty.

I shifted closer to him again, his eyes is watery and brimming with tears. He is afraid, still staring at his trembling hands and breathing heavily. I know this shows that he didn't do it to me on purpose, there must be some reasons. I quickly held onto his hands and he looked at me.

"Junmyeon-ah, breathe slowly. It's okay, I know its not your fault." I said and smile at him. He look at me and back at his hands, "I'm sorry, Hae Hee." He shifted closer and hug me tight in his arms. "Its okay, Junmyeon. Its not your fault." I gently tapped his back.

After awhile, he pulled away and we both are looking at the dark sea in front of us. He sighed for the nth time and glanced at me. "Why aren't you asking me?" He starts to play with the sand beside him. "About?" I replied. "What happened just now." He look at me. "I know you will tell me if you want to." I said to him, he sighed again.

"We vampires always have a half-soul demon in us, so if I am stressed and felt like running away, the half-soul demon will over take my body and starts to kill humans to release stress. And yeah, my demon just appeared." He explained. I nodded at him. I guess I caused all these stress, huh.

"No, you didn't." He sighed. "I went to look for Letylie. She said that Param won't appear anymore, and that even if she do, its probably not a good sign. And if you lend her your body, you probably won't come back." He continued. I was not surprised by the answer, I just feel sad.

"I want to tell the rest but I don't know how to say it. What if Param is real, she is coming back and we are stopping her? But what if we let her come back and we lose you in the end? I don't want to lose you, Hae Hee." He said and hold on to my hand tightly.

Tears fall from my eyes, I am moved. All the those cold treatments that he did to me immediately disappeared in my head. He actually thought so much for me. But he can't really do anything because the rest wants it. He is one of the leader, he is supposed to make decision and now, he can't do it.

"How about we go back? And we discuss about it? Junmyeon ah, you have to learn to share things with your brothers. Even if they are younger and you don't want worry them or make them feel unsure of you, I still think you should share your thoughts with them." I said and look at him with assurance.

He lowered his head in silence, and we just sat here for god-knows-how-long until he suddenly stand up. I look up at him, he put his hands out so that I can hold onto it. "Let's go back, Hae. I am going to discuss this matter with my brothers." He smiled and I nodded immediately, grabbing his hands.

-

He teleport us into the meeting room, and sent mind-message to the rest so that they can all meet up here. They all came together, all eleven of them. I smile at the few of them and sit on the arm chair at the corner.

"Suho! Where did you go?" Xiumin raised his voice as soon as he sits down on his place. "Yeah, we got so worried!" Chanyeol frowned and yelled. The rest shows frustrated and worried expression. "I'm sorry guys. I just went to my secret hideout just now, and I am glad Hae found me, if not I might get into a big trouble." Suho said and glanced at me.

"By the way, back to the main topic. I went to meet Letylie just now." Suho started. "Then?" Kris asked as he frowned at him. "She say Param can never come back, even if she do its probably a bad sign. So we should just find ways to remove the person that is inside of Hae." He explained.

Some of them nodded, while some is trying to absorb what is actually happening and some is just.. Staring at me. "Kim Junmyeon, what do you mean? You want to kill Param, again?" Kris frowned. "No, that's not what I meant." Suho sighed. "Then what? Removing Param from Hae's body means she is going to die." Kris scoffed.

"She might not be Param." Lay said. "But she might be." Kris said like its a matter-of-fact. "Have you ever consider about Hae? You're forcing her to give up her body for a stranger." Kyungsoo said and held onto my hands tightly.

Kris looked at me, his face shows anger and frustration. But he couldn't retort, because he, himself know that it was not a must that Param must use my body. And the fact is I am their mate, not Param.

"Xiumin, you should know all about this and understand where I am coming from right?" Suho asked him. Xiumin lowered his head and sighed, "I have been thinking, even though Param is important, our mate is still Hae Hee. Nothing will change that fact, remember. So I vote on removing that soul in Hae Hee." He said. Luhan nodded at the side, "Yes, me too."

Kris frowned and sighed, "See, I told you all. She is going to do something to make you all help her so that she can escape from this." He then turned and look at me, "Are you happy now?" He give me a mocking smile and disappear.

"K-Kris.." I called and lowered my head. Yes, he said that previously. But what is so wrong of me? And does he really love Param this much? Should I just do it?

"Just let him be, I will make your thoughts private again." Lay smile and held my hand while chanting some stuff. "There you go, but remember to share your thoughts with me okay?" He winked. I nodded.

"We are going to have a visitor." Kyungsoo said and everyone looked at him. "Who is it?" Sehun frowned. "Saeul." Kyungsoo replied. "Why is she here though?" Chen asked as he sips on his tea. "She say she have something important to tell us so she is on the way here now." Luhan replied.

Important? What is it now though.

---