37

Errors ahead
Not edited.
-

Hello readers 💓 I read some of the comments and I realised that you all think that some of the parts is a little confusing. But it's okay, you all will get what I meant in this chapter.

Anyway, I took part in 2 fanfiction competition on Wattpad! Hopefully I am able to win 😆😀

-

"Will history repeat itself?"

--

Kris

I sighed as I walked into my room and lied straight on the bed. Today's meeting really touched parts of my memory that I want to remove, so badly.

Flashback

"We might now be exactly the same. If Hae Hee's power is controling and destroying, it means that she has the same exact power as the mutant mate." Suho explained.

"But where are the legendary group now? I mean, if they are exist, we will not even become what we are today." Kai asked. "That's why. They disappeared." Xiumin replied.

"Why? Did they ran away with their mate?" Baekhyun asked. "They didn't. In fact, a tragedy happened." I said but stopped. I don't want to continue.

"We always saw the mate coming out of the legendary's house and she would always talk to us in a really happy tone. We love talking to her. But on that particular day, she didn't come out of their house." Suho started.

"Because she mentioned that her mates has not really accepted her, so she has never stayed at her mate's. And we thought her mates finally accepted her." Lay sighed.

"We were wrong. On a particular day, we were out getting some potion at the village and we heard commotion which lead us all to the legendary's castle. And there.. We saw the mate, hanging lifeless on the wall with her heart being taken out from the body. It was an exhibition." Xiumin explained. Some of the guys gasped and some just frowned.

"What happened after that?" Tao asked. "After awhile, no one ever seen the legendary again. And their castle became a place whereby the ghost of the mutant mate will haunt." I finished. And everyone got silent for awhile.

"Are you trying to say Hae Hee and all of us will end like them?" Kyungsoo asked. Suho nodded, "Yes. No one gets power of controling and destroying after that. It has been centuries. Some said this power is banned." Lay said.

"Should we find Letylie?" Luhan asked. "No, don't." I replied. We cannot risk it, we don't know what Letylie will do to her. "Why?" Suho asked. "Just.. Don't. Wait till the time is right." I said and walk out of the room.

End of flashback -

'Knock'

"Come in." I said and sit up from the bed. "Kris, you alright?" Suho asked. "Yes, I'm fine." I replied. "I know, we touched your sensitive area in today's meeting. It was necessary." He said and sighed.

"I just don't understand. Why do we all forgot how she look like after the body was taken away. All I can remember was her name and time we spent together. I feel like shit." I ranted while painful sighed.