23

Next update: estimated 7 days.

-

Errors ahead.

---
"Every mistakes have reasons."

Kris

"Oh my god. She is so heavy!" I complained as both of us place her on her bed. "YAH!" She sat up and look at me. "You, Kris! Jerk of all jerks." She mumbled and grab onto my wrist. "Hae Hee," Luhan tried to hold her. "Luhan, you are next!" She glared at him and look at me again.

"Kris, I think I will go back first." Luhan look at me and disappear. Aish, that fellow!

"What do you want? Attention?" I raised my voice. "Yes! I want your attention! So, what? Am I asking too much for just your attention? I saved you when you almost died! How can you do this!" She cried and let go of my hand.

"S-Saved me?" I asked her. "I saved you, idiot! And you still treat me like this!" She cried with tears scrolling down her face. "When did you save me?!" I yelled while grabbing on the sides of her shoulders.

"I s-saved you." Her tears dripped on my arm. "Lee Hae Hee! You better explain to me!" I shouted at her. What the fuck is she talking about? She saved me? When? Is she kidding? But Lay said that everything she is saying will not be a lie.

"When you were about to die, I saved you. So, why can't you treat me better? I never asked for your love. I just want you to treat me like I am someone normal." She said and look at me. She suddenly lean in and hug me, which I hug back; I don't know what am I thinking at all.

"Kris, even when you are so inhumane, I can't hate you. I guess it is because you are my mate, right?" She pulls away from the hug and closed her eyes.

I stand up immediately and teleport out of the room. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I hugging her? No! Kris, you aren't supposed to like a girl like her. She is a disaster!

And what did she say about saving me? Wait, I think Chanyeol will know about this! He is so freaking dead if I know he is hiding something from me.

-

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee?" I heard someone called me the moment I opened my eyes. I look around the room and stared at the person that called me. "Sehun..." I called him and out of nowhere, my tears started to slide down my cheeks.

I sat up and quickly wipe the tears away. "Sehun ah, I am sorry." I said and look at him. "I am sorry, I know you guys do not like the wolves and I kept on talking about them." I explained. "No, you don't have to be sorry. It's our fault, we are being too selfish and sensitive." He sighed.

"I promise I will not see them in the future and not talk about them as-" "No, Hae Hee. Please don't. I know you enjoyed your time with the wolves. And we are angry because we couldn't get your attention like how the wolves did. We weren't understanding enough. And I am really, sorry for that." He sighed and lowered his head.

"Then, does that mean that I can go and visit the wolves anytime I want now?" I asked them. He nodded, "Of course. But not for a period that is too long, okay?" I nodded, "Thank you, Sehun!" I lean in and hug him, I feel his hand circling around me gently patting my back.

-

"Hae Hee ah, you said you want to visit the mortal world, right? Do you want to do it tomorrow?" Suho asked. We were now gathering together, rather awkwardly. I nodded, "Really?" I exclaimed. "Yes. We have decided, but we have to bring you there and back here." Lay smile and said. The rest of just look at me either very carefully or carries a mysterious smirk.

"Erm, but did I do anything wrong? Because from the moment I woke up, I feel a little awkward with you guys." I asked them. "N-No, you didn't do anything wrong." Kyungsoo smile and gently patted my head.

"By the way, we planned to bring you to the Mate's party around a week away from now. So, do you want to go?" Suho asked. I look at the rest, their faces weren't that happy, and I can feel it. "Why not we give Hae Hee a little more time so that she can decide? She might be feeling nervous since it will be the first she is going to meet other immortals?" Chen said. I nodded, "Yes, I will just think about it." I sighed.

"Hae Hee, are you hungry?" Baekhyun asked me. I nodded. "Then, let's go and eat. Without the four that are always sticking next to you." He rolled his eye at Sehun, Lay, Suho and Kyungsoo and placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Hae Hee, we have already prepared some food!" Chanyeol beamed as they bring me into that unfamiliar dining room. "Woah." I exclaimed at the long table full of western cuisine. "I think you like this right?" Kai bend down and asked me. "Yes, I like it." I smile and settled down.

They all did the same and look at me with a weird expression on their faces. And honestly, I can tell how suck they are at acting. Because, I know they seems like they have something to tell me, or ask of me.

"Hae Hee..." Chen started. I look at him, "Hm? Do you all have something to say?" I asked. "Erm, Hae Hee... Regarding the party..." Chanyeol cleared his throat. "We don't think it is a good idea for you to go." He continued.

Lee Hae Hee, are you serious? What are you thinking right now? Who are you kidding? How can they finally treat you so well?

"Ahhh... I have actually thought about it, I think you guys are right. I mean, I am not feeling that well because I will face lots of immortals there." I smile slightly. Hae Hee, hold it in. They may be worried because of this. Think positive!

"Really? I mean, yeah because we are worried about you." Tao smile and I don't know if it is my feelings, but they seemed very relaxed and at ease after what I said. Maybe I think too much! They are worried about me.

"Kris?" Chanyeol frowned at Kris who is storming into the room. "Lee Hae Hee, I need to talk to you." He ignored Chanyeol and look at me intensely. So, what is the problem now again?

ZujpZuHmdjsmzbjz