71

Hi guys, I hope you are all doing fine! And while quarantined at home I can update more often so that you guys can read a new chapter more often. Hopefully, you guys won't get bored! My country is doing fine but there are still some irresponsible people that won't listen. I hope everything will get well soon so that we can go back to normal lives again.

-

This book is coming to an end, but do you think Hae Hee should go back to EXO or should she stay as it is now? What do you think is a better choice for her?

Hmm, I shall not reveal what I think but I am curious about your thoughts!

-

Also, remember to ask Hae Hee more questions, #AskHaeHeeAnything will be changed to a grand interview featuring ALL the characters in the book that you have questions about.

And it's about to be posted soon and over there Hae Hee (or me) or any other characters in the book will be answering ANY questions since you all have questions to ask them too. You can reply to this paragraph with all the questions or PM me your questions.

--

ERRORS AHEAD.

-

"If I were to reborn again, I hope I can still be with you no matter how hard our lives may become, as long as you are willing to." 

--

Mortal World

Hae Hee

I sighed as I look at the seven of them that are looking at me quietly. 

"Mark, I just want to ask you one more time, did you not see that stranger that I said or are you lying?" I asked. The rest looked at each other and Mark sighed, "What do you mean?" He asked. "I found bloodstains on my bracelet. This proves that I am not hallucinating, right?" I replied. All their facial expression darkens and Jaebum look at me, "Hae Hee-" 

"Jaebum, please tell me I am not going crazy! It feels like the guy that I saw last night has some connection with me. I might go crazy if you don't say the truth." I raised my voice and sighed as tears escaped my eyes. I am tired, very tired. Jackson moved closer to me and hug me tightly, "We will tell you everything, Hae. We know you are tired, and you tried your very best." He whispered in my ears. 

After I settled down, they sighed and brought me to their back garden, "Hae, we are going to show you something but promise me that you will stay calm." Jinyoung said and I nodded. One by one they turned into wolves. And suddenly my memories were coming to me like little video clips being played in my mind. 

There is a bunch of guys that were coming for me but Mark protected me by transforming into a wolf. But the bunch of guys was really strong so I had to listen to them to protect Mark. And so I followed them somewhere. 

Then everything stopped there, my head hurts so much like its ripped apart. 

"Hae! Are you okay?" Youngjae rushed towards me. I couldn't speak but I cried again. It feels like something was there but I couldn't tell what it is. I could only tell that if I were to continue remembering anything, it will all be sad memories. I nodded, "I-I am okay. Please continue to tell me everything."