19

Next update: Approximately 5 days later.

-

"I'll protect you forever. But how long is forever?"

ERRORS AHEAD

Hae Hee

I was awake by someone holding onto my hand. I opened my eyes slightly to realise Baekhyun was right beside me. "Baekhyun," I called. He looks over to my direction and help me sit up. "Yes, Hae Hee?" "Why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to find you since Xiumin, Chen and I have something to show you. But you were asleep. Your pulse is weak though, what did you do just now? You seem very tired too." He asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing. Maybe because I was still stressed out." I smile weakly at him. "Then are you feeling alright now? If not, we can just show you that thing later." He said to me, sounding quite worried.

"Ah, no. It's okay, I rested enough. I want to see it though." I replied. He nodded and held my hands, leading me to somewhere.

-

"Woah, where are we? It's beautiful!" I smile at the scenery I see in front of me. There were all kinds of flowers by the side accompanied with board signs.

"This is a garden in the immortal world." Chen answered. "Anyway, there is this few people that wanted to see you!" Xiumin beamed. "Who?" I frowned.

"Hae Hee ah!" I turned to the direction of the voice; it's Lay, Kyungsoo, Suho and Sehun! "Guys!" I beamed and ran towards them. Hell, I miss them so much.

"Group hug!" Sehun grin and we all had a group-hug.

"I thought you guys won't be back this soon!" I asked them after I pull away. "We rushed through the gathering, because it turns out to be like an optional one." Lay smile and walk towards me.

"How are you doing? Looking at your bracelet, I guess nothing happened to you right?" Kyungsoo asked. I look at Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen; "Yup, nothing." I replied. "Hae Hee, you will continue wearing this bracelet; just in case." Sehun held my hand and caresses the bracelet.

I nodded, "Did you tell the rest that we are back?" Suho asked. Baekhyun shook his head, "I didn't have chance. Kris was resting in his room, Kai, Tao, Yeol and Luhan just went to the strip-" I look at Baekhyun as he cleared his throat. "I mean, club."

"Oh, whatever. They don't care anyway." Kyungsoo rolled his eye. "Since we have 8 people here, including Hae Hee; should we play hide' n seek?" Chen suggested. We exchanged looks and nodded.

"Okay, because the forest is big. So me, Xiumin and Baekhyun will be the seekers while the rest of you will be the hiders!" Chen said and started counting numbers. I screamed in excitement and the guys held my hands, running deep into the forest.

-

"Woah! It's fun!" I beamed as we gathered at the garden after 3 hours. "Yes! We should play this game often!" Lay grinned and sat beside me. "Let's go back now!" Xiumin beamed as Chen held my hand.

We arrived at the family room, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun and Lay went into their rooms to wash up first. So, the rest of us sat down at the family room rather awkwardly.

"So how is the gathering? Xiumin asked. "It was quite boring." Suho replied. "Yes, I won't want to go next time." Kyungsoo yawned and lied back on his seat. "That's why I thought that you guys should go next time too; since you all were well-behaved there." Xiumin joked.

"No way! You will go yourself!" Suho frowned and threw a cushion at him. "Aish, Suho! I am older than you, okay!" Xiumin returned him a glare. "Stop fighting, Hae Hee must be laughing mentally now." Kyungsoo shook his head and I giggle.

"Whoops," Xiumin bit his lower lip in awkwardness. "Anyway, did anyone treat you badly during this few days?" Kyungsoo asked casually. I shook my head, "Nope. They were nice to me." "Even Kris and the rest?" Suho narrowed his eye at me.

"Erm, they just ignored me in the beginning but everything is better now!" I beamed and smiled looking directly at them. "Is it true?" Suho asked Xiumin. "Yes, they are treating her better. Except for Kris; he still can't, but I think eventually he will." Xiumin answered.

"We are glad to hear that." Kyungsoo said and showed his heart-shape smile. I can't help but smile back at him.

"OPEN SESAME!" We heard someone shouted behind the closed doors. "What was that?" Suho frowned and stood up. "Oh, wait. I think the guys are back!" Kyungsoo sighed and three of them ran to open the doors.

The scene in front of me was... Heartbroken? Wait, I mean... Aish I don't know.

There were 4 girls that are right beside each of them wearing crop top that revealed their slim-fit waist. They look beautiful, just like normal humans. The girls were in their embrace while they look so drunk.

"Oh! Suho and Kyungsoo are back!" Chanyeol beamed and let of the girl, giving the both hugs. "Aish, let go! You stink!" Kyungsoo hit his arm which Chanyeol groan and the girl held onto him tightly.

"Oppa, so we are going to do it here again?" The girl in Tao's embrace cooed using her flirty voice. "Yes, we are going to! So today you will ride me, okay!" Tao said loudly while closing his eye.

"Shut up, Tao! You girls can leave now." Xiumin said sternly. "Why should we leave! We haven't serve them yet!" The girl in Kai's embrace whined and held onto Xiumin's hand; grinding herself towards him.

"Go before I lose control and use my powers." Kyungsoo closed his eyes and sternly said to the four of them. The four girls shot an annoyed glare at Kyungsoo before walking out of the room.

"My babe!" Kai called and pouted while trying to chase her. "YAH, KAI!" Suho shouted and pull him by his ears. "Why did you chase them away?" Luhan pouted and frowned while whining.

"Hae Hee is here!" Xiumin raised his voice. The four of them look at me while I awkwardly smile at them. "Oh! That's our mate!" Chanyeol beamed and walk towards me; obviously not in a straight line. "They are so drunk!" Suho yelled and Kyungsoo was carrying Tao towards the sofa bed.

"I think we will bring them to their room!" Kyungsoo said, frustrated. "They are so heavy!" Suho complained. "I can help!" I smile and offered help to them. "But they are so heavy! How can we let you do it?" Xiumin shook his head, along with the rest.

"I can! Maybe I can help carry Luhan instead?" I smile and walk towards Luhan who seems to be half-dead. "If that's what you want, I think it's okay though." Suho smile at me. "Call us if you need any help! You know where is his room right?" Kyungsoo said while carrying Kai up.

I nodded, "You guys can go first!" They said and in a flash, they teleported away. Great, I forgot I can't teleport. I look over to Luhan, sighed and held his arm over my shoulder. He smells like liquor and smoke.

"Luhan, are you okay?" I asked while taking small baby steps out of the room. Even though he might look smaller than the rest; he is heavy to me. I heard him mumbled something which I assume, he is saying he is okay.

We walked a distance and thank god, his room was just a floor above this, if not Iam going to die young. I place him on his bed and pant a little before calmingdown and sat beside his lying figure.

Vzjxbdh