Epilogue II

Yes, this is the LAST PART!

Yes, guys, this is the last chapter. Please do not be sad, it will not be a super happy ending but it will not be too sad either! Guys, thank you for supporting me and Hae Hee during this book! I love all of you all and which that you all could be happy with the ending. I know this book brings a lot of sadness, frustrations, annoyance, and happiness, I wish the ending will make you all satisfied as well. 

-

ERRORS AHEAD

"Is there a real happy ever after?"

-

Hae Hee

"Hae Hee!" I could hear them shouting my name. She let go of Suho the moment she sees me and smirked at me. "Wow, brave soul, I guess." She said and I rushed towards Suho to help him up. "What do you fucking want?!" I shouted at her. She laughed, "Well, hmm let me think." She continued, "To kill you, bitch."

"What a coincidence! Because I am here to kill you too!" I shouted back at her. 

She started laughing, "Kill me? Oh well, I guess you can't unless you die too." She said and I suddenly got reminded about something my mum told me.

"Once you are a queen, your blood is the most precious thing ever. If you kill someone with your blood, that someone will be banished into thin air. But you will end your life too." 

I smirked at her, "Do you think I am afraid to die when I am already here?" She looks a little surprised but looks at my stomach again. "Well, I guess you don't want your princess to die because of your little sacrifice right?" She laughed. "Hae Hee, please don't." Suho held onto my hands tightly and I look at the others that were let free in the cage full of power restriction shouting at me to run. I smiled at them and ran towards the guard near her and pulled out the sharp knife. "You're wrong, I wouldn't come here with no plan." 

I slice my wrist and dripped the blood all over the knife and rush towards her. Everything happened too quickly, all I know was I stabbed her with the knife and the next moment I was being pushed and I hit the wall directly with my head.

--

I opened my eyes and realized that it was the familiar ceiling and the room seems more crowded than before. Eae Xion was holding onto my hands beside me. "Mummy!" He shouted the moment he saw me. "Hae Hee!" Chanyeol shouted and I am so happy to see the twelve of them around me and the seven surrounding me too. But this also means bad news.

"Hae Hee ah," Xiumin was crying while holding onto my hands tightly and the rest of the guys were crying too. "Why are daddies and uncles crying, mummy? Is anything bad going to happen to you?" Eae Xion said and he started tearing too. 

I took a deep breath to hold back my tears. "No, nothing is happening. But please promise me something, take really good care of your baby sister." I said and he nodded. 

"Xiumin, and you all, better stop crying okay. I will be okay." I said and they cried even more. Perhaps, they know, this is the last time they are going to see me here. 

"Where is Hae Yeon?" I asked. "H-Hae Hee," Kyungsoo called, "Hae Yeon is fine, she is a healthy and strong baby." He continued. I nodded and started tearing. I can't bear to leave them yet. My twelve strong husbands, my two beloved babies, my family, and the seven of them. But my eyes started to get heavier and heavier.