Q&A

PART 1 - THE AUTHOR

Q1: Hi Author-nim! Why did you write this book? And sorry to ask, but what took you so long to complete the book?

Hello! I write this book because of EXO's EXODUS album, I got inspired after I listened to that album. I took so long to complete this book because I got writer's block multiple times. 

Q2: If you could be a character in the book, who?

Well, I would like to be Hae Hee's mortal best friend. 

Q3: How old are you?

Turning 22 years old. :'-)

Q4: What book are you starting after this book finished?

Erm... I am not sure yet. But I will announce it soon!

Q5: Male or female?

Female. :)

Q6: Who is your favorite character in this book?

That is like choosing between both of your first bias! xD

Q7: Can you do a non-fantasy book? Like continuing your Mistress fanfiction?

Yes, I am planning to. It will definitely be a non-fantasy book.

Q8: How regularly do you update your stories?

I can't confirm but when I am free!

Q9: If Hae Hee is originally supposed to be severely overweight why is the cover of the book a skinny girl?

Hmm, okay I need to explain. Firstly, I don't know if putting a severely overweight girl on the cover is disrespect towards whoever's photo I am using. Secondly, in the end, Hae Hee lost weight. Lastly, how overweight the girl is going to be like, it's really your imagination. :)

Q10: What is your next book going to be about?

It should be a non-fantasy book! But I am not sure which one!

PART 2 - THE CAST

All questions are from readers of this book and I have been compiling them since the day I asked you all for questions! The answers are accordingly towards how they could answer in THIS BOOK and not in real life. 

Hae Hee

Q1: Why are you so kind?

Oh, thank you. You're kind too.

Q2: Seriously though, do not think that you are ugly or what just be yourself and have confidence! Please say what you want to say!

It's hard but I am trying, thank you. :-)

Q3: Who is your favorite among all the boys?