8

ERRORS AHEAD.

"Note to self: Stop expecting." 

-

Hae Hee

I knocked onto the door, "Come in." I heard someone said and I walked into the room. "Tell me your real motive, why you all want me. I know you all don't want me like how I don't want you guys." I bit my lips and say.

"Well, Hae Hee ah. I am not sure what you heard from the outside, but-" Kyungsoo was cut by Chanyeol, "But our only motive is we need you to be there when we reach the eclipse." So I didn't hear wrongly huh. "Is that so? Then, do I just have to stay here till eclipse? If yes, I will do whatever I should to help you guys but you all must promise that I will leave as soon after the eclipse arrive." I stated.

"That is impossible, Hae Hee. You are not supposed to be treated this way, you are our mate. Mate-" "Are supposed to help each other. So deal, you will just stay here until we do not need you." Kris cut Suho. "D-Deal." I stuttered at my words and lowered my head.

"There you see; we should have explained to her in this way earlier right? I was right." Luhan smirked and up pushing the chair behind him and left with a few of them. I was left in the room with Kyungsoo, Suho, Sehun and Lay.

"Hae Hee ah." I heard Lay called my name. "Can you bring me back to my room?" I look at them with pleading eyes. I am so tired; I feel like I am really going to faint. They all nodded and I started walking in front of them.

Why do I feel like the room is spinning? The next thing I know is, my names being called and darkness approached me.

-

Luhan

'Hae Hee fainted! Every gather at her room!' Suho sent a mind message to everyone. I sighed at that message, that girl sure know how to gain attention and make people piss off. "I am not going, okay." I stated, lie on my bed.

"Me too. Why should I go? She is causing so much trouble. Aish." Kris walked out of our room. "I think I am going; I want to take a look at what will she cause when she wakes up later. It's going to be a good show." Tao said and Chanyeol nodded in agreement, they both then walk out of the room.

"Where is Kai?" I asked. "Don't know. I think he went to the stripper's club again. Going to join him, want to come along?" Kris asked. I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe? You can go first will send you a mind message if I am coming later." "Whatever." He said and disappear in a flash.

I tried to sleep, but I just can't, I kept thinking about the reason that may cause her to faint. I sit up of the bed, "Okay, Luhan. You are just going to take a look at her, what fuss is she creating." I mumbled to myself and teleported outside her room.

"I think she need a lot of rest; we should leave her alone. She will call us when she is awake, I am sure of that." I heard Suho's voice and I quickly hide at the side of the corridor, they all started to leave the room.

Aish, why am I hiding seriously?

After they left, I teleported into her room, she was lying down on the bed, peacefully sleeping as if she was dead. I walk beside her and sat at the chair beside her bed. Her hand was bandaged, I touch her hand slightly and was brought into her world.

In the Vision-

A baby was left outside the orphanage that she stayed, a woman opened the door and brought her into the orphanage. She was feverish, so she kept on crying, but no one came and instead locked her up in a room that no one was inside. I walk closer to the baby and there was a post-it place beside her arm, Lee Hae Hee.

So that's her, huh.

Later, a lady came in and carried her up, hushing the baby. But eventually, she could not. "Aish, why are you so hard to look after? I should just place you at another orphanage tomorrow." The lady mumbled and used a thin cloth to tie around her mouth; not covering her nose. So that she can shut up.

How can they do this to a baby, I mean she is still a freaking baby. I wanted to untie the cloth but I couldn't because this is just a flashback and it is not real.

The baby kept on crying, non-stop.

The next flash, it was the morning, she was placed outside another orphanage, the orphanage that we saw that she was it that time. A lady opened the door, she carried her in and took her to the doctors.

End of Vision -

I opened my eyes and stared at her, she is still sleeping. So she does have a past like this, always getting rejected, huh. Then she stirred a little and was about to open her eyes but I teleported out of her room.

But, why did I hide from everyone? Aish, serious. What the heck is wrong with me.

Hae Hee

I opened my eyes and look around, I am back at the room I first woke up in, I guess I am staying in this room for the period that I am staying here then.

I stood up and walk around the room, towards the balcony, even at this side, beyond the gates are still darkness and fog. There are no stars, or even clouds, or moon. It's worse than living in the store room at the orphanage.

"You are awake." I heard someone's voice behind me. I turned, revealing a smiling Kyungsoo standing there with a tray on his hands. "Oh." I nodded a little and walk towards him while he places the tray on the table.

"Eat something. I am not sure if you like it, but this is fish porridge." He said, still smiling and place the bowl on in front of me. "Um, thank you." I smile at him and took a few spoonsful to place it in my mouth.

"How is it?" He asked. I nodded, "It's nice, thank you." I thanked him again. He scratches the back of his head. "No problems, ya? You if you need anything, you can always tell me." He said.

"But, Kyungsoo. You don't have to pretend to like me. Because I am okay with no one being too concern about me. It makes me feel weird if someone is concerned." I replied him with a smile, a sincere one.

"No! Hae Hee, I am not pretending. I really want to be nice to you." He held onto my hand and look into my eyes. I cleared my throat, "Okay... Then, I am sorry. But because I thought that all of you don't want me as a mate so yeah. I don't want you guys to force yourself."

"No, just know that if we are nice to you, it's all real, okay." He smiles again and sat beside me. I nodded, "Um. Okay."

"Are we interrupting something?" We both look at the door, Lay, Sehun and Suho was standing there. "No, come in." I replied and stand up. "Just sit down, we can make ourselves at home here." Suho smile and the three of them settled down.

"Are you feeling okay?" Lay asked. I nodded, "Yes, I feel a lot better. Even the hand I got injured, is fine already. You see." I move my wrist. "Of course, Lay healed you a lot. He almost loss all his energy, so we had to replenish them just now." Suho chuckled.

"H-Heal? You mean, other than teleportation, you all have other powers?" I exclaimed. They all start giggle, "Yes, we have. The basic power we have is mind-reading and teleportation. My power is water, Sehun's is wind, Kyungsoo's is strength, Lay's is Healing, Baekhyun's is light, Chen's is thunder, Xiumin's is frost, Chanyeol's is fire, Tao's is time, Kai's teleportation to distance much far away from how far we can teleport, Kris's is flight and lastly Luhan's telekinesis, mind-reading and reading people's past by having skin-ship." He explained.

I stared at him wide eyes, "You look like Kyungsoo though." Sehun joked earning a hit from Kyungsoo. "Aish, Oh Sehun." "Ah... Okay." I replied with a weak chuckled.

Maybe it wasn't a bad idea staying here with them.

----