3

ERRORS AHEAD

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

-

Lee Hae Hee 

I pressed the number and immediately he picked up, "Hello, is this Jackson?" I asked. "Yes, you are Hae Hee right?" I heard his happy voice at the end. "Yes, I was just asking if your house have extra room that I can stay for a time-being. Because I just got chase out of my current-" He cut me with a chuckled, "Of course, Hae Hee! You can just come here straight, me and my brothers will be waiting for you!" He then hung up.

Yes! At least I found a place to stay!

I took the bus towards the place again and when I reached the bus stop, I was surprised that there were 7 guys waiting. I got the bus with my baggage and was greeted by a warm hug from Jackson.

"Welcome, Hae Hee!" He beamed. I bowed to the 7 of them, "Hello everyone, I am sorry to have bother you all." I sighed. "No, it is okay. By the way, my name is Jae Bum, you can call me JB and I am the oldest. This is Mark, Youngjae, Yuygeom, BamBam and Jin Young." They all waved.

"Here, I help you carry this." That guy, BamBam took my baggage and walk ahead of me. "Thank you." I thanked again. "Aish, why are you so formal? Just quit being awkward and let's be friends." Youngjae said and patted my head. I nodded, "I am thankful to have a friend like you guys."

"Don't be thankful too soon." I heard Mark mumbled something so I turned towards him. "Hm?" I asked. He shook his head, "Nothing, let's go." I nodded and we all continued to walk to back to the house.

"You can stay at this room," Jin Young opened the door. It was literally a girl's bedroom, painted in pastel pink, the dressing table and the bed frame are all pastel blue and orange. It literally what a princess room will look like. "Woah..." I exclaimed and look at the seven of them. "How it is?" They asked.

"It's awesome! I love it! But why do you guys have a girl's room ready?" I narrowed my eye at them. "It's for... For our sister!" BamBam beamed and they all nodded. "Sister? You guys also have a sister? Woah." I exclaimed.

My stomach suddenly starts to growl and I look up to them awkwardly. "Whoops, erm, excuse me." I chucked awkwardly. They all started to laugh, all of them, "It's okay! We cooked something just now, right before you come, you can try it." Yuygeom said and held my arm bringing me out of the room.

"Woah." I can't help but exclaimed again. I heard Mark chuckle beside me, "You are fascinated with everything." He smiles. I chuckled awkwardly, "You guys are awesome! Seaweed egg roll, seaweed soup, kimchi fried rice, bulgogi and my most favourite, kimchi kimbap!" I said and gulped at the all the dishes on the table.

"Here, your spoon and chopstick." Jin Young pass me and I smile as a return. I took a piece of their seaweed egg roll and put into my mouth, "Omo! It' so nice! I can't even cook up t0 this standard. Who cooked all this? You need to teach me!" I beamed and continue eating up other dishes.

Maybe I was too comfortable eating that I totally forgot that they are sitting on the same table as me and looking at me with a weird smile plastered on their faces.

"Did I eat too much? I am so sorry because I was hungry and I didn't realise I was actually eating this much-" Jae Bum immediately place his hands out and smile assuring-ly, "No, no. You can continue eating! We ate already and we prepare this specially for you." He said and the rest nodded.

I stared at them, and thought for a moment, why are they so good to me? Do they have motives? I place my utensils down, they all suddenly frowned, "Why Hae Hee? Is the food not that good?" Jackson asked. I shook my head, "No, but... Why are you guys so good to me? It feels weird." I purse my lip into a straight line.

"Oh, about that, no worries. We just love to have visitors!" Youngjae beamed. "Especially when you are our neighbour!" BamBam. "Don't tell me you are killing me? And this is the last meal?" I stood up and pouted. They all laughed again, "Why would we kill you?" Jae Bum smiled again.

"But I just feel weird that you guys treat me so well. Because no one ever do that." I mumbled the last sentence. Then their facial expression turned somehow sad, "But you guys are not going to kill me right? Because I have no money either." I sighed.

"No, we are not, okay? Just continue to eat please." Jin Young said and pull my hand so that I can sit down on the seat. "Okay, thank you guys!" I smile again and start to finish my meal.

"Oh by the way, are you still studying?" BamBam asked. I nodded, my last semester finishes next week, then I will have a long vacation break." I smile at the thought. "But how long have you guys been staying here? I mean, this place is quite deep into the forest though, I didn't know anyone will want to stay here. Except me." I chuckled.

"We stayed here for more than 300 years." Jackson replied casually. "3-300 years?" I gasped and look at them wide eye. Jae Bum hit his head, "He mean 3 years, aish he like to exaggerate things." Mark said. I heave a sigh of relief, "I thought you guys were really not human. But gosh, 3 years? That is very long too."

"Yeah, we love this place. Peaceful and away from the city." Youngjae smiles and pass me a piece of tissue. I mouth a 'thanks' to him, "But actually, I didn't expect you guys to accept me staying with you guys so easily. I mean, you all don't even know me well, so I thought that maybe you all want to kill me."

"Well because you look so much like our sister, Jackson told us that. but we didn't believe him until I saw you today." Mark said. "Oh really? Where is she?" I asked. The atmosphere of the room suddenly tensed, "She passed away." Youngjae sighed. Everyone lowered their head, "I am sorry to hear that..." I sighed and bit my lips.

Aish, I shouldn't have open my big mouth.

"It's okay, Hae Hee ah, we are fine with it." Jae Bum said and the rest smile. "At least you see your sister before. I don't even know whether my parents are alive or dead." I fake a smile and stood up. "Don't think so much. Go and wash up, I will prepare some dessert!" Jin Young smile and walk towards the kitchen while Jackson pushes me and bring me to my room. This room has toilet, go wash up." He said and close my door.

I can't believe I actually feel more comfortable here than at the orphanage or anywhere else. Especially when I am living with 7 guys, okay, and they are strangers.

I washed up and lied down on the bed, they really dote on their sister a lot huh, I can't believe they still keep her room neat and tidy after she is gone. I wonder if anyone will do that for me.

----

xx