29

Errors ahead

Monthly rating: Rate this story from (fml why am I reading this shit) 1 - 10 (oh fk this shit is awesome)

In this story, please assume all of them are of the same age. Unless I mentioned it. The age might not be actual.
-

"If every dream was a nightmare, I would rather stay in that nightmare. Because waking up from a nightmare brings me to a worse situation."

Hae Hee

"W-Who is she?" I pointed to the girl that looks exactly like me. "She is our biological sister." Mark replied and showed me other photos. "Sister? She looks exactly-" "Like you. Right?" He smile as he  gently slide his finger on the photo.

"Her name is Param, our little sister. Unlike us, she isn't a wolf, she was born a mutant - half wolf, half mortal." He explained. "Where is she?" I asked. He sighed deeply, "Do you want to listen to a long story?" He asked, I nodded.

"In the past, a mutant is counted as a bad-luck in our wolf tribe. And since Param is a mutant, she got out-casted by her friends, everyone around her. And she only has us." He took a deep breath.

"We thought we can protect her forever. But, no matter what, everyone is born with a destinated mate. And her mates was a pack of 5 vampires. And as a brave girl, she told us that she is fine with them, she loved them - she really do." I held onto his hands, he looked like he is in pain to continue. "Don't, Mark."

"It's fine." He smile at me while holding my hand back. "After she went over to them, she would constantly came back to visit us alone. But there is this once, she didn't come for almost month. We were worried, so we went to where the vampires were instead." He continued.

"And that bunch of heartless vampires... Th-They killed her, took her heart out and hang her lifeless body in front of their castle, for exhibition." He said and I noticed tears coming out from the corners of his eye. I immediately hugged him tight, I feel his arm embrace my sides.

"How can they do this to Param?" He mumbled as he continued to tear. "Param won't want to see you sad, Mark." I said and let go of him. He looked at me in my eye, "When Jackson first saw you, he thought you were Param. But we all thought otherwise." He smile.

"But you were like her, brave and kind. And just like her, your mates were a bunch of vampires too." His smile turned into a worried frown. "We were afraid. Afraid that we will lose you like how we lost Param." He sighed and took something else from the box.

It was a picture of Param with her mates. Indeed, vampires were the most beautiful creature since the first century.

"Hae Hee ah.. I just want you to know, I am telling you all these because we all cherish you and love yoU just like how we loved Param or even more. So please, cherish yourself. Alright?" He explained. I nodded, "Thank you and sorry." I lowered my head. "Okay. Since we are done, do you want some ramen? I am hungry." He smile and asked.

"Okay!" I beamed.

-

(On the other side - Immortal World)

Kyung Soo

"Where is Hae Hee?" Sehun asked the moment he saw me and Lay. "Where do you think she is?" I asked back. "I tried finding her in the room but she isn't there." He replied, taking a sip of the cup fresh milk. "We can't let her see you guys, especially you, having a hang-over." I rolled my eye at him and went back to preparing breakfast.

"She knows?" He asked, starting to panic. "She doesn't, thankfully. We sent her to the wolves for a couple of days." Lay explained. "What? The wolves?" Suho frowned a little.

"Why? Didn't we already agree that she can find the wolves anytime she wants." I said. "Well, anytime she wants. But now, you both sent her over without her saying she wants." Xiumin narrowed his eye at us.

"Oh okay. Then, should we call her back and have you guys explain the reason of going to club last night?" I spat. They all kept quiet and look at their food. "Why should we explain? Isn't this a norm thing?" Kris frowned and fake a chuckle. "Oh by the way, that girl from the strip club was hot right? My gosh, her figure was just-" Kai stopped talking the moment I punch my fist onto the wall.

"Let me tell you guys one last time, if anyone of you made her sad or unhappy or worse, made her cry, I will kill you with this fist. Everyone gulped as they stared at me. I smirked and left the room.

How can they do this to Hae Hee? I cherished her, I love her already. And what they did to her pains me, what pains me the most is, her thinking that we all hated her from the start.

-

Hae Hee

"Lee Hae Hee, I am Letylie, the queen of the immortal world." A beautiful woman wearing a elegant blue gown smile at me. "Queen? Then are you the one who give me to the vampires?" I asked.

"You are right, my dear. I know you are a strong and optimistic child, so I am asking you to do something that no one ever did." She smile as she held my hand and let me sit beside her.

"Teach the vampires how to love." She said and I frowned. "And forget about your side-note. What is yours will stay yours and what is not yours will never be yours. Remember, no matter what happened, stay strong." She smile and give me a hug.

"Hae Hee?"

I opened my eye to see Youngjae beside me, staring at me worriedly. "Ah, Youngjae." I smile and sat up straight. "What's wrong? Did you had a bad dream?" He asked. I frowned, "Me? Why?" "Usually you will be awake just when I just slightly knock the door. But today you didn't, I thought something was wrong, so I came in." He explained.

I nodded, "Ohh, I'm alright. I think I slept too soundly." "Okay that's good. I will just go out now, come out for breakfast once you are ready." He said and patted my head before leaving the room.

-

"So Hae Hee, what do you want to do today?" BamBam asked after breakfast.

"Hmm, I don't know.. But it's been quite long since I watched movie. Have you guys watched movies in cinemas?" I looked at them. They all frowned and looked at each other, "Is cinema those big theatres with huge screens that we always saw in dramas?" Jackson asked.

I chuckled, "Yes, Jackson. I guess you guys had never been there. So let's go there today!" I beamed. They smile and nodded in anticipation.

---