"Peace?"

The Birds nodded.

"What about the war?"

The Birds shifted uncomfortably, stopping for a moment. "We never took a place in the war."

The humans looked surprised.

"Really?" Miko asked and the Cyber Birds nodded again. "Most of the Predacon didn't—"

"Hold up—"

The humans looked shocked. "Predacons?" The Birds nodded and Goldbeak brought his left wing in front of him to show them the Predacon symbol on the tip of it.

"But...you're Cyber Birds I thought."

"And we are. Cyber Birds are a form of Predacons, all creatures are except for those like the Autobots, Council Mechs, Decepticons—" "Council Mechs?" Raf questioned and a small smile appeared on Leadwing's face due to their confusion and curiousness.

"Why don't we explain everything after we talk to our leader?" She offered and the humans nodded eagerly before the Birds turned and began to walk again.

Amal couldn't help but let her mind trail to what the Cyber Birds had mentioned, and making her realize of how much she still didn't know about Cybertron or it's Bots. It made her curious as to how similar both Cybertron and Earth were.

And that's when her mind trailed back to Unicron and what he had become. He had been the Earth's core, and once enough debris clumped around his 'lifeless' husk, the human race had begun. That's why so many animals they had were so similar to the Cyber Animals Cybertron had, they were them but in a more vulnerable, squishy form with (almost) the same ways and meaning of life.

Amal's mind suddenly snapped a little as she realized something she had just thought.

Unicron was the Earth's core.

If he wasn't there now...

What was?

~

"I see you've become comfortable."

Megatron raised his head just a little to the sound of Unicron's scratchy, deep voice entering the room. "I was hoping for a suite." The former Warlord mumbled, silently cursing himself for letting the Amal side of him out.

The god chuckled deeply. "Don't worry, you'll get something bigger. Once we finally settle on a plan of what to do with you and that pesky Prime." Unicron told him as he approached him.

"If you're not going to do anything with me now then, why are you here?" Megatron asked bitterly, optics glaring up at the god. All that went through his helm is the thoughts of what he would do if he had the advantage right now.

If he wasn't in these chains, he wouldn't hesitate to bash Unicron's helm in a wall, the floor, his own helm, anything to get him to suffer. To make him to plead for mercy, leak Energon for his actions.

To make him feel the pain he had caused them.

"A visitor wishes to see you."

Megatron was surprised. "And are you going to allow them?" He asked, thinking he knew the answer. Unicron knew what he was thinking and sighed. "I know you may have a different view of me than others, but you see, I do keep some deals."

Megatron clenched his fists, shaking with rage. Unicron chuckled at the sight.

"Oh, but when she offered me this, I couldn't pass it up."

Megatron watched the god stalk toward the door and his chains unleashed his arms and legs and he fell to the ground. His pipes and hydraulics ached from finally being released from the position after a long time.