"I've managed to get down the basic human anatomy to be able to acquire a basic form to transform into."

"Does it work?"

"Well I don't know. I need a test subject."

The door opened and Breakdown came walking through munching on a Energon shard. "What's up?" He asked as he approached the two, who looked at each other for a second before slowly getting a sly grin on each of their faces, making Breakdown looked confused.

"What? What's happening? Did Soundwave snitch on me again? It wasn't me who destroyed the computer this time."

~

"I don't see why I have to do this."

Knockout urged her sparkmate into the chamber. "We have to make sure it works, Breakdown. I've got a whole variety of ages we can try." She said and shut the door. "I just wanted to eat my Energon." Breakdown whined as Knockout went back to the controls.

Megatron looked at the baby that was in a tiny basket on the table next to them and she was staring at him with wide eyes. "What?" He mumbled and she reached out to him. The warlord scoffed and looked away, hearing the small human let out a faint whimper when he did so.

"Alright, now stand still Breakdown, just to hope that nothing gets damaged to bad!"

"Wait, to hope that nothing gets wha—" Breakdown was cut off when Knockout presses and button and Breakdown suddenly began transforming quickly.

"Oh Primus—"

"What?" Breakdown asked as he looked up at saw Knockout and Megatron towering over him and he jumped back in shock. "Oh Primus...I'm short..." he said as he put his hands down and patted his chest, looking down.

"I'm a...fleshling!" He exclaimed and turned to see his vehicle mode sitting next to him. "Why is my vehicle mode there but I'm here—?"

"Your vehicle mode remains there while the other part of you is changed into a hologram type human form, a holoform if you will." Knockout explained as he approached the chamber and opened it up.

"Walk around. See how it feels."

"I don't like it. I feel like I'm gonna get squashed." Breakdown said as he looked down at the step that originally was easy for him to get down from. "Will I offline if I jump from here?" He asked and Knockout shook her head.

"Your human form should posses all the strength your alt form does, just smaller." Breakdown grinned. "So I could kick a bots aft in this form just for scrap?" He asked as he jumped from the step and landed on his feet.

"Correct."

"Cool." Breakdown said as he wiggled his feet and legs to get used to the feeling. "Pretty wicked if you ask me." Breakdown said before his form disappeared and he transformed back into his alt form.

"Aw, way to ruin the fun." Breakdown said, stepping out of the chamber again. "Impressive work, Knockout."

"Thanks. It still needs some working on though before we can use it everyday. I'll need Shockwave's help to make sure everything goes smooth." The doctor explained and Megatron nodded. "Then we shall contact him back on Cybertro—" a quiet whimper the table next to them caught their attention and all three Cybertronians looked.

The baby girl on the table pouted whilst still reaching toward Megatron. "Is it hungry?"

"She."

"Sorry, is she hungry?" Breakdown asked while approaching the table. "I just fed her whatever that human stuff is. The baby food." Knockout said as her lip trembled as she was staring intently at something. The doctor followed her gaze and saw that her and the Warlord were having a staring contest.

"Oh, she just wants you." Knockout said nonchalantly as she stood up straighter and went to her computer. Megatron looked confused as he looked at the doctor.

"Me?"

"She does that when she wants something. Just, hold her servo or something." Knockout said and Megatron scoffed. "Not happening."

"And why not?"

"Because, I don't have time to stand here and—" the baby let out another louder whimper and Knockout spun around with fury in her optics, pointing a digit at the warlord.

"If that baby makes one more peep without you giving it something, I will make sure nobody finds your body."

Breakdown looked back and forth between the stare down between his leader and his sparkmate, seeing Knockout was winning. Megatron didn't like the idea at all, but he knew he wasn't going to win against a femme who's carrier instincts had kicked in.

Megatron huffed and turned to the baby, slowly lending a digit to her. She immediately turned her quivering lip into a grin and giggled as she grabbed his sharp digit happily. He sighed, propping an elbow on the table before placing his helm in his servo to hold it up.

"Good. Now, I'm going to get Soundwave to contact her brother. He's been cooped up on Cybertron for too long." Knockout said before walking toward the door and disappearing outside. Breakdown looked at his leader.

"Well, you have fun, uh, what do the humans call it? Babysitting! Yea, have fun with that." He said as he walked toward the door and Megatron glared.

"You'll pay for this, Breakdown."

"Oh, I know boss."