'F*ck, who knew this lady is so monstrous!' The 10 big bosses of the dark cave cried with no tears as they had to be step on one by one by the Ivy who was laughing her ass off as she celebrate her victory.

The 10 giant lizards that Ivy had defeated were actually the 10 guardian of the Dark Cave, they were the descendants of the first Giant Lizard monsters who were contracted since ancient times who had been task to guard the most ferocious and ruthless monster of all time, the last dragon!

The giant lizard monsters were at least Blue Tier, Rank 5 but Ivy who was a world hopper and had received different kinds of "gifts" from her System and her past worlds that she had unconsciously brought over from world to world and most of all her sword that was the YinYang sword (the sword of creation and destruction) had covered the tier that she lacks. With a few talismans, magical treasure, lightning bolt and a swing of her sword the guardians were send of flying with their butt kicked red by her!

In the world of Fantasia where magic exist there are tiers and ranks that separate those who are weak and strong magicians. There are seven colors in total a Tier, ROYGBIV and 10 ranks in every tier. R is for Red, O is for Orange, Y is for Yellow, G is for Green, B is for Blue, I is for Indigo and V is for Violet. Red is the lowest among the Tier and Violet is the strongest one and no one in history had ever reach the Violet Tier except the infamous Hero and the Demon King who had fought each other on a one on one battle for 10 days straight and after the 10 days the Demon King emerge as a victor. Humans on that day were defeated and the war had ended, the land was calm for Hundreds of Thousands of Years before the storm came again when a new batch of Heroes were summoned again to defeat and kill the Demon King. These batches of new Heroes were the most talented and skilled of all and they are the one who will defeat the Demon King because among these Heroes a Holy Maiden was born, the nemesis of the Demon King. Like light and darkness they were the perfect match.

*Croak!*

"Hey, you can speak right?" Ivy stepped on one of the giant lizards neck. "I heard you talk just now. Now, talk!" Ivy demanded.

"M-Mistress!" The biggest of the giant lizards started talking as he could feel that his neck is about to be dismembered from his body.

"This is nice, you can talk."Ivy happily nodded her head as she cross her arms.

"Yes, this one can really talk.... all of us." The giant lizard who was the leader replied as he was released from Ivy's death choke.

"Hmmm....... I won't make your life miserable since I have no use to it anyway, just answer my question honestly and you are all free to go."

"Ask us anything, Mistress." The Leader said.

"How can I get out of this cave?"

The Leader choked as he look at Ivy in front of him with wide eyes, he really did not know what to say.

"M-Mistress, do you even know what this cave is?" The leader asked hesitant as he looks at Ivy.

"A cave."

"Yes, it is a cave." The leader sweated. "But this cave is no ordinary cave, this cave is a prison for the most notorious and ruthless criminals since ancient times and we the Giant Lizard Clan who were the closest kin of the Dragon race guard this prison. You can come in but you can never come out." The leader explained as he probed Ivy, he looked her up and down. She really looked like a criminal, a succubus!

"Do you mean that I can never get out of here?" Ivy asked with a dark face.

"Well....." The Leader hesitated for a moment if he should tell her.

"What is it? If you know of something then best tell me now before I wreck this d*mn cave of yours to ashes if that is the only way out!"

"This is an enchanted cave..."

"No one cares!" Ivy yelled.

"Mistress, there is a way out but it is dangerous that you might die." The leader said with a serious face as if what he was about to tell her was a super top secret of a spy agency that when he tells you what he knows he will be shot with bullets and laser beams on the spot.

"Just get on with it, tell me what you know?"

"As we had told you we are the guardians of this cave, it had already been Hundreds of Thousands of Years of years since our ancestors had been scammed to guard this cave by that little brat! *ehem* What I'm about to tell you is going to free you out of this cave."

"Also all of you, right?" Ivy raised her eyebrows as she looked at the 10 giant lizards.

"Yes.... But that is not what I am about to tell you, aren't you curious why we were tasked to guard this cave? We Giant Lizard Clan?" The leader asked trying to act mysterious "You see, deep within the cave, a giant door made from the rarest of the rarest of the magic crystals and was lock with ancient codes, there the last of the dragons was chained. He was the most ruthless and destructive among the dragons, he wrecked anything he see and kill randomly that was why he was prisoned deep in these cave but no one knows if he is still alive. But if he is then our quest to get out of here would be much easier if not then let's just stay here forever.... in the dark, tiny little dark cave."

"Why must we go there? Is the exit there?" Ivy could not help but asked.

"That's what the previous Giant Lizard leader said, he said that the magician who had locked the last dragon put the exit just above the ceiling where the last dragon could see it. He said that it was to mock the dragon that he could never leave there, he might be able to see the outside world from there but he will never be able to get out."

"That is really cruel...."