Reward: 20000 SP

Side Mission

Find True Love

Reward: 10000 SP ]

She did a back flip in the air as she summoned her sword out of the spacial ring and flies herself to safety, she safely landed in to the ground as she heaved a sigh of relief.

"This body is badly wounded, fortunately I have many elixirs on me from the cultivation world." Ivy pop a pill in her mouth, her wounds were healing at a pace visible by naked eyes.

She stretch her sore muscles and slowly got up, she change her dirty ragged clothes into a new one. Her red dress fluttered in the wind as she slowly walks deeper into the dark cave. She does not know what was awaiting her inside but she knew that deeper in the cave was the exit out of the never ending dark cave.

*Clunk*

*Clunk!*

Every time Ivy walks, her footsteps echoed all around the cave. She had been walking for a long time already but it seemed like a never ending tunnel inside the cave, there was no light or an exit. Her only light in the dark cave was a light spell that the original had learned, she learned so many spells that Ivy could not even get her head around it.

The original was a really talented person but unfortunately she was killed by the FL when she was still growing, if not then she would have a boundless future and she would have been able to surpassed the FL in leaps and bounds just by her ability alone. Her body is like a bottomless pit, you can fit so many things in and you still have enough space for another.

"Where could I be? This cave sure is a never-ending one, I have been walking for hours yet it seems like I won't be getting out of here soon." Ivy sends another monster away as she continue her trek. "I fell from above but I need to find the exit from below, this cave sure is interesting."

*Grawl!*

"What's that? It couldn't be... monsters!"

Big scaly lizards were sleeping on top of stones as they sleep like babies in the dark cave, they were as big as a car that Ivy does not know if she will be able to defeat 10 of them alone. She had faced numerous monsters before and will always will in the future, she looked at the big scaly lizards as she think of a solution.

It's best not to fight an unknown enemy and most of all when your outnumbered and in a body of an unknown individual, it had only been hours since she was transferred in her body and she needed to fight immediately?! Well, it's not like she can't though.

"How can my luck be so rotten? Can't I at least once transmigrate into a body that is not in a mess up situation? Is that really hard to ask?!" Ivy quietly yelled.

Ivy as silent as a mouse silently made her way through the other side of the cage not wanting to bother the least of the giant lizard monsters, but due to her rotten luck she just had to step into a rotten branch.

*Crack*

Yellow eyes as big as saucers snapped open when it heard a sound, the ground shook as the sleeping giants slowly rose one by one. Ivy was like an ant being surrounded by 10 giant lizard monsters, the giant lizards looked at Ivy like she was a piece of meat, their eyes speak of their hunger.

"Sh*t!" Ivy held her sword tight as she ready for battle.

~10 minutes later~

"Hahahahaha! Now what? You didn't expect to have your ass had right?!" Ivy stood on top of the 10 giant lizards beat up bodies, the giant lizards look like they were about to cry for being beaten by such an "arrogant" lady!