Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi

Start from the beginning

#############################################################

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Abi, are you inside?" Veronica knocked on Abigail's door but she did not respond, curious as to why the girl that always opened her door quick as lightning every time she knocks on the door was quiet today she decided to open the door and found it unlock. "Where could she be?"

"N-Nica sis?" A soft voice called out to her, Veronica quickly looked back and saw the shock of her life.

"Y-Your Abigail, right?" For the first time Veronica stuttered in front of another person except her Hubby. Her eyes were as wide as saucers a she looked at the man in a towel in front of her. Yes! A man! Abigail is a MAN!

"Nica sis, why are you saying that? I'm a man. I had always been a man, Nica sis." Abigail naively said as he tilts his head.

"But I had always thought that you're a girl!!" What's happening why is my little cute Abigail a man? Abigail is not a she but a HE! Veronica thought that the world is ending soon, well, it had already ended!

"What are you saying that, Nica sis? Don't tell me...." As if Abigail just came unto a hard realization he quiveringly pointed to himself and had that "I'm doomed" face. "I look like a girl?"

Veronica slowly nodded as a way to assent his question, a tear of manliness drop down his eyes as he froze there on his spot as dark clouds loomed over his head.

"Abi?" Veronica slowly walked towards the young man as she pat his shoulders, she was surprised when she saw his face wet with tears and his snot falling. "Why are you crying?!"

"Nica sis, I'm really a man. I even have that "thing" there like any other man have but why did you say that I look like a girl? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" Abigail's tears rushed out like a tsunami as endless tears flowed down like a river out his eyes.

"Abi, don't cry. It's not that bad, maybe I'm the only one that think that you're a girl, I think?" Veronica said not even sure of herself because Abigail really looked like a girl and even had a girly name so it could not be avoided for others to think that he was a cute "little girl".

"I'm a man d*mn*t! Brother lied to me when he said that I look really manly but you all thought that I'm a girl instead! Wahhh!" Abigail cried even harder hearing what Veronica said. He knew that he really looked like a girl with his long hair and cute face even though his wearing man clothes all this time they still all thought that he is a woman. A WOMAN!!

"What? Michael knew that you're a man?"

"*sniff* sniff* Yes, brother knew." Abigail's tears had already started to dry after crying so much, it seems that his turbulent stock of salty water has already ran out giving him no choice but to stop crying.

"Shhhh.... It's alright Abigail, whatever gender you may be you will always be my Abigail." Veronica comforted the grieving child as she tried to fix his broken "manly" heart.

"Thanks, Nica sis." Abigail sniffed.

"You're welcome." I smiled as I comforted him. "But by the way, why is your name Abigail? If only you have a "manly" name then we would have not been confused of your gender too much."

"Well, you see... When I was just a little kid, I was always sick. I always stay inside my house and could not play with other kids my age, I was sick to the point that I need to lay in bed almost every day. That is when a monk pass by our house, he just stop there and look at my house and when my parents asked him why he was looking at our house the monk told them that, "Your child is very sick, if he does not get cured by the end of this month he will die." Hearing what the monk said, my parents beg the monk if he could help them so the monk did out of the kindness of his heart. The monk told them to give me a new name, a female one at that." Abigail cringe. "If my parents change my name then my fate will not come true, he also said that my illness is not because I was sick but because of a debt from a past life that I must pay in this life. He said that he helped me out of the kindness of his heart but I know that there is more to him than it meets the eye, I knew it when I look into his eyes. Well after that the monk disappeared and then I was then cured of my illness thanks to him."