Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi

Start from the beginning

'Who said that all space users are weak? They can be scary too!"

Even though the ML was gifted with the gift of seeing one's "Bar of Strength" he was not still able to see just how powerful Veronica is because the System had given Clear a passive skill that made the enemy underestimate her because of her weak "mana" or "strength" that the System scammed them to believe.

Clear's passive abilities name is SOTTYAWISAGTBWYBTIAPIGWIS or known as "Scamming Others Thinking That You Are Weak Is Such A Good Thing Because When You Beat Them Into A Pulp It Gives You Immense Satisfaction".

Veronica only smiled hearing what Lotus said, she pulled the metal part of the rope that was shaped into an arrow and throwed it towards Lotus's way, because of its speed and her sudden attack the group was not able to fend her attack. They can only watch with wide eyes as the "arrow" as long as a grown man's arm flew pass Lotus face missing her face with only a few hair's width.

"It's enough.... I don't need it anyway." Veronica smirked as she downed yet another drink and disappeared from their sight, when the group snapped out from their daze they saw Veronica already on the first building waiting for them.

Even though it was so far away, the group could see how the "arrow" part of the rope was buried deep into the concrete. Seeing that, they could not help but shiver just imagining just how much strength the mysterious woman use with that one throw of hers.

*Bam!*

*CLUNK!*

"Sh*t! Let's go!" Michael shouted when he heard the sound of the door falling.

"There are so many of them!" The blonde yelled.

"GO. GO! I'll fight them as you cross! Hurry, GO!" Michael shouted and slay the first oncoming Mutant that he saw.

"Ladies first then." The tattoo man smiled as he also join in the fight.

The others did not dilly dally anymore and quickly cross the rope bridge, since the bridge was only made of rope they can't cross it together and can only let 2 people cross at a time with 1 ½ distance apart from each other.

Michael and the tattoo man that was left on the building fought with the Mutants one by one. The rooftop was slowly overflowing with Mutants that a sweat had started to trickle down Michael's forehead, despite her superior strength and speed in combat this many Mutants would still eat his energy little by little.

The two man tried their best to kill the Mutants and but as much time as possible to let the others cross, even though the tattoo man could already feel his arm burning and felt as heavy as lead he did not stop killing the Mutants coming his way.

They did not let even one Mutant to pass through or else the crossing females might get in trouble and also them, they won't be able to save them if that were to happen and also they could not divide their attention seeing the overflowing Mutants coming out the door.

From the first building overlooking them, Veronica watched the group as they cross one by one using the rope bridge. She was amused as she looked at them like a hanging worm crossing the rope, they were hugging it tight as they slowly but quickly made their way towards the first building.

"Try as you may. When the time comes, I will......" Veronica smashed the cup on her hands .".... Kill you."

#############################################################

So what about it everyone?!!!

Don't forget to star and comment everyone and hope you enjoy!!!!