-Running Errands 2-

Start from the beginning

The apple store was a few stores down which was okay with me. I walked in and walked straight over to the display with the watches. I didn't care much about getting the newest model. The employee came over."May I help you with anything?" He asked. I nodded and pointed to the watch I wanted. "I would like to purchase and set this up," I said. He complied and walked to the back to get it. I walked over to the counter. He scanned it and I paid soon after. I got a student discount which made it $200.00 cheaper. It came charged up, the guy took my phone and synched everything. That took a good 15 minutes and soon I had it on my wrist.  He handed me the bag with the receipt and box in it. I took it and walked out.

--

There was a wine shop at the other end of the square. Luckily it wasn't too far from the furnisher store. I walked through the square, I arrived at the store 5 minutes after. I walked inside and started to browse. "Welcome, here is glass. I'll have you take a seat and we will bring you some bottles to taste. There is a paper on your table. Fill it out and when you are finished I will take it." He said.

I sat down and started to fill the paper out. I prefer Cabernet and Merlot red wine and Pink Moscato. I added my payment information and how much wine I planned to get. I also added my budget. After I finished I placed my card under the clip ad handed it to him. He took it and went to the back.

After 5 minutes he came back with 5 bottles. He opened them all and poured them into their own glass. I sipped each one feeling out the body. I picked 3 out of them all. One was a merlot, one was a cabernet and the other was pink Moscato. I bought a case of each which came out to a solid $300.00. Each case had in about 4 bottles. Which was enough to last the whole semester.

 Which was enough to last the whole semester

----

I had to get a mall cart. Which was large enough to fit the box of wine and the new wine rack I purchased for my room. I walked to the furniture store. I walked through scanning everything they had. There was a desk that I really want and a bookcase that would look good in the living room. It's just that Frank and Dimitri would have to set it up. Who knows how long it would take. I also wanted a bookcase for my room. I wanna start reading a lot more and being more productive. Especially in my room.

 Especially in my room

I walked over to the cash register and gave her the list of things I wanted to purchase

I walked over to the cash register and gave her the list of things I wanted to purchase. They were in the system and that made it easy for them to ring it up. I paid for it and she went to get it from the back. After they got it they placed it in my cart. The male employee took the cart and followed me to my car. Which was a 10-minute walk? It was good for me because I didn't have to lift a finger.

He placed what he could in the trunk and other stuff in the back. Closing the door, I gave him a tip and got into my car.

---

I arrived at the restaurant and parked as close as I could to the entrance

I arrived at the restaurant and parked as close as I could to the entrance. I got out and walked into the enterprise. "Autumn Blackstone," I said to the Host. He nodded and guided me to the table. Lucifer, his brother, Ian, Dimitri, and Frank were sitting at the table. I took the only seat next to Lucifer.

The waiter came over to me. I flipped through the menu quickly. I found a soup, wine, and the dish I wanted. I opted for dry Melort wine, veggie chowder, fried, spinach, and steak. He took it all down and took my menu. He poured the wine into my glass and walked away. After a good 20 minutes, two glasses of wine and soup later the rest of the food was here.  I sat up and began eating.

  I sat up and began eating