Official

Bradleighs POV

"Bradleighs pregnant" John announced through the microphone. I was nervous, unsure how everyone was going to react to the news.

"Are you serious?" Pep turned to me. "That's amazing news!" He smiled and pulled me into a big hug. All the rest of the guys said just about the same thing and gave myself and John a supportive hug.

"I can't believe we're going to have a mini Brad and John running around all the time" Mikel laughed.

"Yeah it's going to be a nightmare if it turns out like John" Kyle joked, John hit him lightly in return.

"Right, so as we've only got half an hour left I've got one final game that all of the guys can play" I announced through the microphone. "So we are going to play The Chase - Manchester City addition" I said in a dramatic voice. Then the team behind the scenes played the theme tune of The Chase.

Pep was 'the chaser' and then a team of 4 had to try and beat him on questions about the season we just had. The team nominated Vinny, John, Bernardo and Kevin to take part. Vinny got back easily to compete in the final chase, however Bernardo got knocked out.

"Right John, Pep is one step behind you so you need to get this right to get through" I said.

"Easy peasy" he rubbed his hands together.

"Okay final question, Olek won best dressed at my fancy dress party this year, but how old did I turn?" I asked. There was a little countdown as both John and Pep wrote down their answers on their whiteboard.

"Come on that's so easy!" Bernardo shouted, annoyed that he didn't get through.

"Okay And please reveal your boards" I said. Pep flipped his over which had the number 24 on it, which was correct. I looked over to John who's whiteboard had the number 23 written on it.

"And John, unfortunately you got that one wrong" I said in a monotone voice, unimpressed that he got such a simple question wrong. "Looks like you have been caught by the chaser" I added but gave him a look which said, I am going to kill you.

The rest of the game had a slightly awkward atmosphere to it, as everyone knew John had fucked it. During the final chase the guys managed to win meaning that a few fans would get to meet the team and get some signed stuff.

"Brad, come on you're really over reacting here" John said as we got home, after arguing the whole car journey home.

"How can the guy I am about to have a baby with not even know how old I am" I said and threw my jacket onto the countertop.

"I was wrong by one year for gods sake!"

"It wasn't a hard question John" I rolled my eyes.

"Is this what you're going to be like now you're pregnant, moaning all the time?"

"Oh fuck off, don't be so ridiculous" I waved my hand in the air. "It seems like to me that you do not really realise that we are having a child. Maybe this whole thing was a mistake"

"what are you talking about?"

"Well it seems to be that I seem to be having a baby with someone who doesn't even know who I am"

"Fuck this" he grabbed his keys and walked out of the door.

Johns POV

City boys:

John: right guys, I need help.

Kevin: go on

John: the plan has been moved forward slightly