Total Prick

Bradleigh's POV

So my first lunch time at City didn't go so well but that's not a big deal. John seems like a total ass anyway so it's not a big deal.

After lunch I struggled to find my office but when I eventually did I sat down at my desk and looked at what I had planned to film.

Crossbar Challenge.

I thought I would start it of simple with the guys so I gathered my different cameras and then all the mics which would connect to each player and then made my way to the training pitch.

"Hey, do you want some help?" Kyle came over to me as I was having some trouble untangling all the mics.

"If you don't mind" I smiled. He reached down and began to help.

"I'm sorry about Johns behaviour at lunch, he's just not the best around pretty girls"

"I hardly think John thinks I'm pretty" I half laughed.

"Well I don't see why he would act like that if he didn't think you were" Kyle looked up. "Johns a good friend of mine, I think I know why he was being an ass" He added. I just smiled awkwardly and finished untangling the microphones.

"Anyway, my girlfriend and I are having a party on Thursday, you should come along. It's for our anniversary but all the guys are coming along and few not from the City squad but it will be a laugh" Kyle smiled. "We don't have training on Fridays until the afternoon, that's why it's on a Thursday" he added.

"Yeah, sure I'll come along" I smiled and thanked him for the invite. We exchanged numbers and then he called the guys over. I presumed they all knew the rules of the crossbar challenge.

"Oi What does the winner get?" Raheem asked

"Well What would you guys want as a prize?" I asked and began to mic up the guys.

"I'm sure if John wins he will want a kiss" Raheem joked.

"I'm sure John won't win so that's fine. Well he might do actually, he doesn't actually score a lot does he?" I smirked whilst I was sorting John out with his mic. A bunch of "ooohhhss" and "mate you've been don out here" came from the guys.

"Don't start a war that you won't win yeah?" I winked to John. He also smirked and then jogged off.

"Right so you are all going to get 5 goes each, whoever gets the most wins" I explained as I set up all the cameras in the right angles. The only ones who managed to hit the crossbar was Sergio, Kevin and Leroy on their first go.

"It's already working" Pep walked over to me as the guys were all laughing at Kyles attempt, the ball didn't even leave the floor. I just gave Pep a confused look.

"I haven't seen them laugh this much at training in a long time" he smiled. "This is what being in a team is about. I mean they spend all this time with each other but yet they don't really know each other you get me" he added. I just nodded before quickly dodging a ball that was coming my way. I looked up to see who it was that kicked it and I could of guessed. John.

"How long has John been here for?" I asked Pep

"2 years" he smiled. "He was one of my first signings"

"And what made you sign him?"

"He has loads of potential, potential that he doesn't even know he has and I know that I am the one and this is the team which will bring it out of him" he looked over to me.

"Has he always been friendly or what?" I then asked him.

"Yeah always. I'm not sure about him and girls though. Although he's a young footballer, he's more mature than well Raheem"