This

Johns POV

After the medal ceremony we all took the coach back to the hotel where a few of us guys went down to the bar with drinks.

"So mate, how are you feeling?" Raz asked

"I wish I could explain the feeling" I smiled. "I couldn't of wished for more" I added.

"You know, I think you have forgotten something" Kevin spoke up. "Or should I say someone" he nodded his head towards Kyle.

"What do you think I should say?" I asked

"Maybe just invite him over to join us, quickly apologise for everything and forget about what happened" Kevin suggested. I knew I wasn't going to get any better advice from any of the other guys so I shouted over to Kyle and gestured for him to come over.

"Can't have you looking all sad on one of the best days of your life ay?" I patted him on the back and handed him a beer.

"Thanks bro" He half smiled.

"Look, I know the situation really blew up and the way I reacted was shitty and I really wanna apologise bro" I said.

"Yeah I wanna apologise is well, I haven't felt the same you know since we have stopped speaking" Kyle replied with, I could see the other guys smiling around us obviously happy that we are making amends. "I was a bit of a dick too" he added.

"Brothers again?" I held my hand out.

"Don't be stupid, we never stopped being brothers" he laughed and pulled me into a bro hug. The rest of the guys cheered and we all toasted to the end of the best season.

After a few more drinks Bradleigh arrived after she insisted that she needed to shower due to the amount of alcohol that was sprayed over her. She came over in a pair of white jeans and a black lace body suit, just about covering what should be left to the imagination. She also had a pair of black Vapormaxs on to finish her outfit.

"What does everyone want to drink?" She asked us guys.

"Come on, we should be buying you a drink!" Bernardo smiled and called the barman over. "Please, a glass of your finest champagne" he smiled and handed him over a note when he passed the glass filled with ice cold bubbles to him which he then passed along to Brad.

"Congratulations everyone" she smiled and toasted.

"Congratulations to you too" I smiled back.

Everyone shortly found a table where everyone could sit around. Brad and I sat close together which didn't surprise everyone as they were use to me and her when we were in these touchy feely moods. We have been apart so long that just one arms brushing each other made me tingle. In her jeans it was easy enough for me to place one hand on her inner thigh, once I did I soft gasp escaped her lips as my thumb began to trace figures of 8 further up her legs. It reminded me of that time in Abu Dhabi where she thought it would be a good idea to tease me at the dinner table and now it was my turn.

And I did, slowly, excruciating slowly, watching her cheeks turn more and more red, her eyes darkening as I rubbed my fingers gently over her core through her trousers, feeling how turned on she was getting. Brads hand had given up trying to focus on her drink, too focused on my movements.

When the boys inquired about getting the next round of drinks Brad and I quickly declined. We both stood up from the table and subtly straightening ourselves out. Brad started rambling on about how tired she was so was probably just gonna crash in my hotel room however everyone really knew what we were going to do.

"Of course" Raheem grinned up at the both of us."you guys have too much lost time to make up for"

"Goodnight" I rolled my eyes, I wrapped my arm around her waist leading her towards the door of the bar. I leaned in close, my warm breath against her ear. "But he is right, we do have some major making up to do"

The door to the hotel room was barely shut before I had her pressed go against the wall, my lips crashing against hers, my tongue slipping into her mouth, quickly taking dominance. She moaned into the kiss as she threw her small shoulder bag to the floor. Her fingers crawled into my messy curled hair, her long acrylic nails sometimes getting tangled. I responded by pressing my body up to hers, letting her know exactly what I want.

"Fuck" I panted. "I have missed you so much"

"Me too" she smiled into the kiss.

"And as much as I love this outfit on you" my hand ran down the length of her body "I need you out of it, and on the bed. Now" I commanded. I knew she loved it when I was dominant.

She slipped of her white jeans leaving her in the black lace bodysuit. My eyes roamed her body as my eyes turned dark and hungry. "You're so beautiful"

"It's all yours"

"Damn right it is" I growled, wrapping my fingers around her wrists to tug her back to me. Kissing her deeply again. "Bed" I told her when we broke apart. "Now"

By the time I locked the door and placed the chain in the door so no one could definitely get in she was lying on the bed playing with the hem if her bodysuit.

"I'm waiting" she smirked but I knew she was desperate for any kind of friction.

"Just you wait, love" I smiled and climbed on top of her, kissing her neck and tracked different shapes up her thigh reaching the buttons that did up her bodysuit.

"I've been thinking about this all night" I scanned her body again.

"So have I" she told me. "Although I imagined you doing a bit more by now"

"Oh, is that so?" I smirked, hooking my fingers into the bodysuit and then tugging on it making all three buttons pop. "A little bit more of what? Of this?" I trailed my fingers up her bare thighs again, watching her legs fall apart, her teeth pulling her bottom lip between them.

"Or Maybe... this?" My fingers brushed against her core, a loud gasp echoing around them, her head falling back as my fingers found a way inside of her. Her legs speeding further apart.

"I need you John" she planted in between thrusts of my fingers. "Please"

"Alright" I chuckled and climbed of the bed knot down my last item of clothing. "You'll get me soon, love. Don't you worry your pretty face"

"Stop being a fucking tease"

"I'm just repaying you for all the times you've done the same" I replied. "All them times you wear these little skimpy outfits and I can't do anything"

"Didn't like them?" She asked breathlessly.

"I loved them" I replied with, thrusting into her suddenly. "But I wasn't able to get my hands on you"

"Holt shit" she gasped.

"Fuck" I groaned. My hands finding her hips as I thrusted back in. "I forgot how good you feel"

"Am I not memorable?" She said in between moans.

"No, god no" I shook my head. "You are someone I could never forget" I caressed her face with my hand, looking deeply into her green eyes.

"Cum in me" she then said.

"What?" I was shocked in the way she said it, really killing the romantic vibe that was occurring.

"John, do you want to have this family or not?"

.....................................................................

Hey guys! So sorry for not updating in ages. I have spent some time getting new ideas and what not. Also having some time to chill out, also I had my year 13 leavers prom the other day which was amazing. I have turned off all my notifications on my phone and it has been actually so refreshing.

Anyways I am back now so updates more often hopefully x