Plant Pot

John's POV

"So this is my pace" Bradleigh smiled as we walked up to a gated house which she entered the password into the telecom. I did not expect her to live in a place like this. The whole road she lived on was full of gated mansions which were decorated with luxury items. We then walked down a slight path and made it to her front door where she lifted up a plant pot to expose a key which she used to open her door with.

"You live in this massive gated house and you keep your key behind the plant pot?" I laughed

"I know but I always loose my keys so" she laughed and let me into her house. She took of her heels and put her Nike sliders straight on. She then led me through to her front room where she handed me a fork and then put on some music.

"You see, this is so worth not having the body for" she laughed and she put a mouthful of kebab into her mouth

"So is this what you do every time you have a guy over?" I laughed.

"Naaa, only the dickhead ones" she joked. I took a minute to look around her front room. It was beautifully decorated with different plants, books, cushions and blankets. I saw a group of papers all scattered on her coffee table.

"Whats all this?" I asked her.

"Oh there all the different things i'm working on at the moment you see" She handed me the papers. "So i have a list of video ideas that I need to run past Pep, then a list of videos that I have run past Pep and then need to film and then a list of videos I need to edit for the City channel" she explained.

"Wow, sounds like fun" I joked.

"oh thats not it you see, thats just for Man City, I have to also edit videos for my main channel and then my second channel. I have a couple of photo shoots to go too and also meetings about some more up and coming projects which I need to make presentations for" she added.

"But how do you find time for all of this?" I then asked.

"I think we accomplished thats why I dont have a boyfriend" she laughed. She then picked up the rubbish and walked into the kitchen to throw it all away. I had another look around her front room which was decorated with monochrome colours.