Boss Must Like Me More

Johns POV

Training started at 10 am sharp. Although Pep wasn't a scary manager in such but whenever we went on training camps he turned into the psycho coach.

"Raheem why are you late?!" He shouted.

"I was just getting a photo with the woman from reception, she wanted one init" he shrugged.

"I do not care if she wants a photo, we have taken you here for training not for publicity" Pep shouted. Raheem apologised and joined in the warm up. Pep bought our different bins out and explained this exercise to use all where in groups of 5 we had to keep the ball up in the air just using our heads, the length of a football pitch and then dunk it into the bin. If it fell we would have to start again. Kevin, Raheem, Kyle, Phil and Myself were in a group.

"So do you think by the end of this holiday Brad will be your girlfriend?" Phil asked me as we were waiting for everyone.

"You know what, I really hope so. The thought of her with anyone else actually makes me so angry" I explained.

"You gonna do something extravagant or what?" He then asked.

"Well I haven't really thought about it to be fair"

"Well I've been with my bird for a while now but when we got back together a year ago or so ago I took her to this restaurant, it was her favourite, it did her favourite meal and then it was almost like I was proposing to her, I was so nervous. I kept blabbering about how amazing I thought she was and all this, it was so embarrassing" Phil explained. By this time Brad had woken up and began filming our training session. "But I don't know, I don't think Brad is in to all of that" he added.

"What do you think she is into then?" I asked.

"Well she is almost like one of the lads. I think if you did something like that she would throw up and tell you to fuck off" he laughed. "Maybe something lore casual init, when she's not expecting it,  I'm sure the rest of the guys will help you" he said. I thanked him and continued training.

At lunch Brad sat at a table by herself and stuck her headphones whilst she was working. She had oversized sunglasses on her face, blocking the sight of her eyes. A waiter came over a delivered her some type of salad to her which she seemed to enjoy.

"Don't you think it's weird how we've only actually known Brad for just over a month" Kyle said.

"I know, and she's had such a big impact on us" Raheem smiled. "Especially John" he nudged.

"I can't believe you didn't like her at first" Kevin laughed. "Oh how the tables have turned"

"I admitted that I was wrong" I held my hands up.

"You're lucky she has given you another chance" Kevin said. "Although she looked like she didn't really care she was quite upset. I think she felt as if she wasn't good enough"

"Has she seen herself! She's more than enough"

"but you have to remember that she saw you kiss a model. Imagine if you saw her kiss Neymar" he laughed. Which is true, I would be upset. "I think with Brad, there is a lot more to her that we don't know about" he added.

"You gotta look after her bro"

Bradleigh's POV

My hair was still nice and straight from last nights big meal. The guys had finished training now and we're messing about in the pool playing some kind of stupid game. I was lying down on the lounger trying to catch a real tan for once. I was wearing a fresh new bikini which had been given too me by a fashion company. It was white and had cherries on them. They also sent me a hair scrunchie to match.

"Okay Raz, you're gonna have to take a photo of me" I handed Raheem my phone so he could take a picture of me for my instagram. I told him just to keep on pressing the button and then he should be able to get atleast one nice one.

@bradleighreynolds: watching footballers getting sweaty and drinking Pina Coladas on the beach makes my job so difficult🙄 outfit from PrettyLittleThing use code Bradleigh25 for 25% of your order

@jesselingard: looking as sweet as a cherry🔥x

I saw this comment and I knew this would get to John. The guys who played for England weren't as close to John as the Man City boys were so even if this was just banter like Raheem has with me, I don't think John will see it as that.

"You alright?" John came out of the pool and stood over me.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"You look lonely up here" he said.

"Im fine, I'm having a great time just catching up with the girls" I explained.

"Naaa, i think you should join in our game"

"No thanks, I'm not really looking to get wet" I held my hands up. John however just seemed to ignore this question and scooped me up and put me over his shoulder. By this time I saw Vincent and Aleksandar emerge from around the corners with cameras in their hands.

"I swear to god, I am never doing a nice video with you guys again!" I kicked my legs but that didn't really make a difference. "John I swear to god, I've had my hair done before I came out here and I straightened it last night" I said. Again he didn't take notice of it. Pep and a few of the other coaches also then began filming along with some of the teammates for their own snapchat.

"Pep, control your team for gods sake" I kept kicking as John edged closer to the pool.

"You're the one that has done this, they would of never been bothered to actually organise this as a team before you came" he explained and then laughed along with Mikel. John then threw me into the pool which made me scream.

"I am going to kill you stones!" I shouted and wiped the running mascara from my face. Then I could see Pep sneak up behind John and give him a small nudge which pushed him over the edge of the pool and straight in.

"Looks like the boss must like me more" I winked as he submerged from the water.

"Only because you are pretty" He smirked and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Or maybe it's because I'm actually good at my job" I laughed and replied with another kiss. I was secretly really angry with John throwing me in the pool. After a game of water volleyball I got out of the pool and dried myself off. I could feel my hair naturally begin to try into a ball of frizzyness which I was also fuming about. I lied back down onto the lounger and took my phone out.

Trending on twitter.

Man City and YouTube star Bradleigh Reynolds seen kissing fellow defender John Stones, less than minutes after England star Jesse Lingard was seen publically flirting with her on Instagram.