And I Thought

Bradleighs POV

"Why are you up so early?" John groaned in his morning voice as I walked out of our en-suite in just a towel.

"Parade day!" I twirled around. I had the job of presenting on the stage in front of everyone which terrified me so I was trying to block it out.

"It doesn't start until 3" he rolled over and looked at the time. It was just gone midday.

"Yeah but that means we have to leave at half 2, and we need to eat before we start drinking so? I'll order some food" I began rambling.

"Bradleigh, calm down" He half laughed. "Today will go fine! Everyone loves you, you just need to have trust in yourself" He then stretched and pulled himself out of bed and wrapped his long arms around me.

"I know it's just scary" I took a deep breath.

"Come on! You have how many millions of followers that you talk to everyday?"

"But it's different" I said. "I don't really talk to them, I talk to a camera or my phone screen" I laughed. Which was true.

"All us guys will be there sooner or later on the stage with you so you'll be fine honestly" he planted a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. He walked off to go shower so I sat down at my dressing table and began to get ready.

I blow dried my blonde hair as straight as possible but went over it again with straighteners as John flicked all water over me when he got out of the shower.

"You're so annoying!" I moaned as he came over and shook his head like a wet dog over my hair again.

"You love me" he laughed back.

"Yeah I don't know why though" I rolled my eyes and straightened my hair for the third time.

I knew today would be a long day but I wanted to look good. I did my usual make up routine adding a matte nude lipstick and eyeshadow to match. I sprayed some setting spray on top hoping that it would help it all stay on that little bit longer. whilst John was out of the room I changed into a short tight dress which of course had to be baby blue. As I would be standing up for most of the day I decided it would be sensible for me to wear trainers with the dress, although heels always look nicer.

"Instagram please" I handed my phone to John who was getting better and taking photos of me for my Instagram. He knew all about what angles look best and where to stand because of the light. He knew to take a load as well so I could pick the best one.

@bradleighreynolds: hoping to see a load of you down at the parade today! Baby blue outfits are surprisingly hard to find btw so can companies please start making some for next season thanks x

@johnstonesofficial: and I thought I couldn't fall in love with you anymore🔥

@kevindebryune: and I thought my two best friends couldn't be anymore cute

@sterling7: CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS OLE OLE OLE

We told the guys we would meet them at Kevin's house for a few pre drinks before we had to go off to the actual parade. I drove there knowing that I can leave my car there overnight and it will be fine.

"Have you got everything?" I asked John as I turned the engine on.

"Yes" He said like a moody teenager that was being told off by his mum.

"Where's your medals then?" I said. All the guys were wearing them to the parade.

"Shit" He unbuckled his seatbelt and ran indoors. He came back out a few minutes later with his medals. "Okay lets go" he smiled.

Johns POV

We arrived at Kevin's about 10 minutes later where the rest of the guys were having drinks and catching up.

"Hey, I've missed you bro" Raheem and Kyle came over to the two of us. Even though we've been able apart for the best part of a week, it still felt like ages. They then handed myself and Bradleigh a beer each.

"You know what, I'm gonna stick to the lemonade for now. Don't wanna be stumbling my words on stage" Bradleigh laughed and grabbed herself a lemonade.

"Bradleigh!" Kevin came over and gave her a massive bear hug. "Here, you left this here the other night" he said and handed her some kind of make up tool from when her and Kevin have there weekly catch up and sleepover.

"You know what I've been looking for this for ages!" She smiled and thanked him. Bradleigh walked off to go and have a chat with Bernardo so just left myself, Kyle, Raheem and Kevin.

"Bro, you've got something on your face" Raheem laughed and pointed to my cheek. "What even is that?" He laughed. I looked in the mirror to see a faint outline of pen.

"I'm going to kill her" I rolled my eyes as Bradleigh had been filming a video for her channel seeing how many pranks she could play on me in a week.

"Here, I'll help you clean it" Kevin tried not to laugh as we realised it was a penis shape, just dark enough for people to see. We both walked up the stairs to the bathroom where Kevin handed me a bunch of wet tissues to scrub my face.

"So I'm guessing you know that there are more pranks to come?" I asked Kevin

"Unfortunately for you, there are some more to come" He half laughed. So far she had covered our room in cups of water so I couldn't get out of bed and covered my phone in thousands of rubber bands and set loads of alarms that I couldn't turn off until I undid all of them. Along with loads of little annoying ones.

"Where's you bin?" I asked looking around his bathroom.

"Just there" he pointed to a plain black bin in the corner. I walked over to throw the tissue away when I saw a plastic looking stick in the bin. "What's this?"

"Gosh, you are loving asking me questions today aren't you" He said sarcastically.

"Is Michele pregnant again?" I asked about his wife as I pulled out a positive pregnancy test.

"Michele has been away seeing her family for the past week" he burrowed his eyebrows. "That can't be hers"

"Well who's is it then?"